Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: This is how you do a protest

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    And? Who says they were all "good guys with guns" anyway?
    was there any shootings? any snipings? any type of violent outburst at all?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    was there any shootings? any snipings? any type of violent outburst at all?
    Thankfully no, but it was heavily patrolled by police, so people there knew they wouldn't be getting away with anything.

By the way, three right-wing terrorists who planned on attending were arrested before they got there. One was an illegal immigrant from Canada. Ya gotta admit, that's pretty funny.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Thankfully no, but it was heavily patrolled by police, so people there knew they wouldn't be getting away with anything.
    again, someone who didn't actually look at any of the pictures. there was no heavy patrol, but i'm sure you'll refuse to believe that.

By the way, three right-wing terrorists who planned on attending were arrested before they got there. One was an illegal immigrant from Canada. Ya gotta admit, that's pretty funny.
    i don't find any of it funny and i'm glad that they were caught. the majority of us didn't WANT any initiated violence, but we were ready to respond if necessary
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

again, someone who didn't actually look at any of the pictures. there was no heavy patrol, but i'm sure you'll refuse to believe that.

i don't find any of it funny and i'm glad that they were caught. the majority of us didn't WANT any initiated violence, but we were ready to respond if necessary
    Look at the way these people were dressed. These aren't your typical gun-owners. These are angry Incels who do want violence. Probably against the DEEP STATE. The gun-owners I know wouldn't be caught dead at something like this.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Look at the way these people were dressed. These aren't your typical gun-owners. These are angry Incels who do want violence. Probably against the DEEP STATE. The gun-owners I know wouldn't be caught dead at something like this.
    nice cherry picking pictures.............ones with lots of cops in them. I also like how you need to categorize them as 'Incels' because you can't bring your pre conditioned ideas to a possibility of disruption. there were over 22,000 armed individuals there that day..........do you think there were 4 times as many cops there?

the ONLY reason there wasn't any violence yesterday is because WE didn't want it...............end of story

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

nice cherry picking pictures.............ones with lots of cops in them. I also like how you need to categorize them as 'Incels' because you can't bring your pre conditioned ideas to a possibility of disruption. there were over 22,000 armed individuals there that day..........do you think there were 4 times as many cops there?

the ONLY reason there wasn't any violence yesterday is because WE didn't want it...............end of story
    I literally googled "virginia gun rally" and those pictures came up in images.

No, I don't think there were four times as many cops. I just think there were enough to keep the Incels under control.

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I literally googled "virginia gun rally" and those pictures came up in images.
    yes, only the recognized media............what a fool

No, I don't think there were four times as many cops. I just think there were enough to keep the Incels under control.
    so, in your mindset, there were no former military people there? or did you ignore the many sheriffs and sheriffs deputies there along with the armed citizens?????

just how much do you actually KNOW about yesterday?

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I believe all well-adjusted adults can agree that 50 year old men, in generally poor physical condition, parading around in flak jackets, camo, and combat helmets looks more than just mildly ridiculous.

I stopped feeling like I had to prove what a bad ass I was around age 17. And that includes dressing up in Rambo costumes.
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

don't you just hate it when people look ridiculous?.....
    Last edited by PostmodernProphet; 01-21-2020 at 03:05 PM.
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Saudade (01-21-2020)

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It was about the pro-gun retard rally, was it not?
    no......but you tried hard enough......

12. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It was about the pro-gun retard rally, was it not?
    this is why you can't be taken too seriously. you're all about not labeling a whole group based on an individual...........until it concerns guns......they it's the whole group based on one person................ridiculous

13. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

this is why you can't be taken too seriously. you're all about not labeling a whole group based on an individual...........until it concerns guns......they it's the whole group based on one person................ridiculous
    It was hardly just one individual. And the whole point of this retard rally was to rage against the imaginary threat of the government coming for the guns. These are basically children throwing a tantrum that mom is ruining their lives.
    For eight years under Obama, we heard that the government was coming for the guns, and it never happened. So yeah, at this point, I'm going to look down on any pathetic Incel still making this claim.

14. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It was hardly just one individual. And the whole point of this retard rally was to rage against the imaginary threat of the government coming for the guns. These are basically children throwing a tantrum that mom is ruining their lives.
    For eight years under Obama, we heard that the government was coming for the guns, and it never happened. So yeah, at this point, I'm going to look down on any pathetic Incel still making this claim.
    1. the original bills called for consfiscation, so you're whole 'nobody is coming for your guns' thing is bullshit.
    2. 1 individual, 3 individuals.............out of 22 thousand individuals? do you really think that makes a difference?
    3. did you feel the same way about the founding fathers when they decided to shoot british soldiers? would you have preferred they just surrendered their guns?
    4. what would it take for you to actually see reality that government wants our guns? or is it that YOU want government to want our guns?

15. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1. the original bills called for consfiscation, so you're whole 'nobody is coming for your guns' thing is bullshit.
    2. 1 individual, 3 individuals.............out of 22 thousand individuals? do you really think that makes a difference?
    3. did you feel the same way about the founding fathers when they decided to shoot british soldiers? would you have preferred they just surrendered their guns?
    4. what would it take for you to actually see reality that government wants our guns? or is it that YOU want government to want our guns?

16. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Source?

The point of the rally was to rage against the imaginary threat. I'm pretty sure the majority of people who showed up were angry right-wing Incels.
    Sure, there were probably some more centrist gun-owners there, but they were likely the minority.

First of all, something isn't right or wrong just because the Founders did it. Secondly, I'm not against people owning guns, I just don't think there should be little to no gun control.

So how come they didn't come for the guns when Obama was president? I'm also still waiting on those death panels.