Thread: Democrats unwilling to negotiate on Hunter Biden

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Dude, there are 100's of American Lawyers working cases in the Ukraine. There are also hundreds of US LAW ENFORCEMENT Consultants in the UKRAINE working for their LOCAL AND FEDERAL Police Departments.

The UKRAINE'S Justice System is coming out of it's corrupt past.

The UKrainians have always looked towards America to help them resolve their corrupt past!

AND NOW TRUMP HAS COMPLETELY FUCKED UP THEIR TRUST IN AMERICA!
    are you sure Obama didn't do that when he let Russia invade them?........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Bigdog (01-21-2020), Earl (01-21-2020)

3. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

It’s not up to the Senate to now try to help the House’s flawed and illegal inquiry by entertaining witnesses or curing a defective process.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Bigdog (01-21-2020), USFREEDOM911 (01-21-2020)

5. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Let me just ask you idiots something!

What does O.J. Simpson have to do with Donald Trump's Removal From Office Trial?

Rosie O'Donell? Clint Eastwood? Soupy Sales? Donald Duck? Tarzan the Ape Man? Madonna? Hunter Biden?
    remember when Donald Duck's father was running for president and bragged about how he fired the prosecutor who was looking at his duckling's company for fraud?.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

7. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,736 Times in 14,331 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    If someone other than Joe Biden gets the Dem nomination, trump will drop Hunter like a hot potato. We've seen this out of trump's playbook before. He doesn't really give a rat's ass about Hunter; he just needs to go after the competition with all the lying, sleazy tricks he has. It's what he did with Hillary. He loved her until he hated her. He was thrilled that she and Bill showed up at his third marriage. Then she had the gall to run for president against him and that was it.

trump will drum up some sleazy allegation against whoever he considers real competition. I remember his comments about Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and the rest, like his lie that Cruz's father was somehow involved in the Kennedy assassination.

This is the person you're defending with all your heart, a lying, cheating, manipulative grifter with no moral center. And you guys have the nerve to criticize Biden.
    That's quite a stroll down memory lane. Seems like forever ago
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

8. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It’s not up to the Senate to now try to help the House’s flawed and illegal inquiry by entertaining witnesses or curing a defective process.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Bigdog (01-21-2020)

10. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    So the Articles of Impeachment have no legal bearing and can just be ignored!!
    An impeachment is an accusation, the trial proves or disproves guilt

11. The Following User Groans At floridafan For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-21-2020)

12. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

This is very foundation of the US Judicial System, so why do you hate our Judicial System and America
    This has nothing to do with our legal system

13. The Following User Groans At floridafan For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-21-2020)

14. #203 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    It puts all the demmycunts in the House in that category, because none of them ever figured out what a high crime and misdemeanor was......they thought it meant that Trump was in contempt of them.......I guess that means 86% of Americans have committed a high crime or misdemeanor.......
    Have 86% of Americans asked a foreign country to interfere in our elections?

15. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,419 Times in 16,408 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

16. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

ROFL......you stupid, stupid cunt.....
    The most "RIGHT.....eous" impeachment in history? Surely that must have been a typo, they must have intended to tell the truth, it was the most "LEFT....eous" impeachment in history. They should remind us, just exactly how many votes came from the right side of the isle...-0-.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

18. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Jenna Ellis: Trump impeachment trial – Here are four legal problems House Democrats have.

Jenna Ellis: Trump impeachment trial – Here are four legal problems House Democrats have to face
    foxnews.com

“ 1. The Substance Problem — The Articles don’t identify any impeachable offense or even any crime

Article II, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution clearly and intentionally limits impeachment to instances of “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.” The two articles of impeachment do not allege any conduct that fits within that constitutional definition, or even any crime whatsoever. “Abuse of power” and “obstruction of Congress” are vague allegations and a newly invented theory from the Democrats — not an allegation that is a violation of any actual law.

TRUMP TEAM CALLS 'FLIMSY' IMPEACHMENT 'DANGEROUS PERVERSION OF THE CONSTITUTION' IN LENGTHY FILING

Trump’s brief notes that every prior presidential impeachment in U.S. history has been based on allegations of violations of existing law (specifically, criminal law). For example, though Clinton was ultimately not convicted in the Senate of an impeachable offense, that impeachment still alleged violations of existing federal criminal law — felonies. “Abuse of power” and “obstruction of Congress” are not criminal violations, just catchy phrasing that the Democrats are using to create the public perception of wrongdoing.

2. The Process Problem — The Impeachment inquiry was irredeemably flawed

House Democrats violated all precedent and due process while conducting their impeachment inquiry and their goal was never to ascertain the truth. Certain constitutional protections, including due process, are afforded to every defendant and the context of an impeachment and a trial is no different legally in terms of constitutional protections.

While the punishment for conviction in the context of a presidential impeachment is removal from office (unlike a regular criminal trial where the sentence structure is different), the fact that the penalty is unique for impeachment does not divest or remove any constitutional protections from a sitting president.

Mitch McConnell reportedly considering 'kill switch' option for resolution setting impeachment trial's parametersVideo
    It’s not up to the Senate to now try to help the House’s flawed and illegal inquiry by entertaining witnesses or curing a defective process. If the House Democrats really wanted to ascertain the truth and fact-gather, they should have allowed minority witnesses and the president’s legal team to participate during the inquiry and not simply tried to meet their internal deadline for impeachment, and conducted their inquiry fairly.

Malicious prosecution is seeking an outcome of conviction regardless of what the evidence shows and railroading the process. That’s exactly what the House Democrats are doing.

3. The Evidence Problem — House Democrats have no evidence to support their claims

The evidence in the House record shows President Trump didn’t condition security assistance or a presidential meeting on announcement of any investigations. Further, witnesses only provided their beliefs, interpretation, and speculation, and most were not even directly knowledgable of the July 25 call. The two people actually on the call—President Trump and Ukraine President Zelensky—both have affirmed there was no pressure or condition. In fact, Ukraine wasn’t even aware the aid was temporarily held, which was entirely unrelated to the phone call.

Article II vests all executive authority in the president. This means that the Constitution gives the president sole authority to enforce all executive policy decisions, including foreign policy. While subordinates or Congress may or may not agree with these decisions, it is the president’s prerogative. The reason Trump’s legal team continues to refer to “overturning the 2016 election” is because the American people voted to elect President Trump, which means we, the voters, selected him to have and exercise the Constitution’s presidential executive authority.

President Trump's legal team files impeachment trial brief ahead of noon deadlineVideo
    For the House to second-guess the will of the American people and impeach Trump for a policy decision they disagree with means they are trying to second-guess our choice for president.

4. The Structure Problem — The Articles are structurally deficient and can only result in acquittal.

In law, there is a prohibition against a charge that is “duplicitous”—that is, if it charges two or more acts or offenses in the same count.

For example, a complaint against a defendant cannot charge only one count of speeding but allege the defendant sped in January and then again in July. Each of those two instances is separate and the evidence for each speeding allegation would have to be proven on its own.”

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (01-21-2020)

20. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    The most "RIGHT.....eous" impeachment in history? Surely that must have been a typo, they must have intended to tell the truth, it was the most "LEFT....eous" impeachment in history. They should remind us, just exactly how many votes came from the right side of the isle...-0-.
    Not exactly the "non-partisan" results that Nervous Nancy said were required for an impeachment of a president.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Bigdog (01-21-2020)

22. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

remember when Donald Duck's father was running for president and bragged about how he fired the prosecutor who was looking at his duckling's company for fraud?.......
    That did not happen, The Ukrine was not investigating the Bidens and the Burisma investigation was looking into Burismas boss for income tax evasion and fraud before Biden got the job. They were not connected.

23. The Following User Groans At Gonzomin For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-21-2020)

24. #209 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

25. #210 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Have 86% of Americans asked a foreign country to interfere in our elections?
    there is no evidence that anyone has.......