Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Happy Martin Luther King Day

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,538 Times in 9,990 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

The FBI document says: 'When one of the women protested that she did not approve, the Baptist minister immediately and forcefully raped her' as King watched.

He is alleged to have 'looked on, laugh and offered advice' during the encounter.

FBI agents were in the room next door but did not intervene.

The following day, King and a dozen others allegedly participated in a 'sex orgy' engaging in 'acts of degeneracy and depravity'.

When one woman showed reluctance, King was allegedly heard saying that performing the act 'would help your soul'.

Senior FBI officials later sent King a copy of the incriminating tape and called him an 'evil abnormal beast' and his sexual exploits would be 'on record for all time'.

His wife Coretta often complained he was hardly with her and even said he would spend less than 10 hours a month at home.

According to one FBI report, King even said: 'She should go out and have some sexual affairs of her own.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rishioner.html

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello cawacko,

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    At a time in the past when we codified segregation it was almost a must. But yeah, in today's world it's not really a reality.
    I know it doesn't sound like anything that could happen any time soon but that is no reason to give up on pursuing the goal. We just have to push ahead and find a way.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello cawacko,

I know it doesn't sound like anything that could happen any time soon but that is no reason to give up on pursuing the goal. We just have to push ahead and find a way.
    I don't think we'll ever go back to a time like the early and mid 20th century where this country was largely white and black and people lived separate from each other. During that time black businesses could thrive and blacks could spend their money in the black community at black owned businesses.

There are obviously still black communities across this country but we are far more diverse today racially and ethnically than 70 years ago. Hispanics are the largest minority group and Asians and Indians the fastest growing immigrant group. The conditions that existed back when aren't the same today to allow what my friend wants to have happen happen.
    Last edited by cawacko; 01-20-2020 at 06:52 PM.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

King was a flawed man, no question. All of us are. But that's not why you dislike/hate him.
    Yes well put, MLK liked to grab pussy without question. I remember Snarla going apeshit when I pointed that out some while back, fembots are so easy to wind up!

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't think we'll ever go back to a time like the early and mid 20th century where this country was largely white and black and people lived separate from each other. During that time black businesses could thrive and blacks could spend their among in the black community at black owned businesses.

There are obviously still black communities across this country but we are far more diverse today racially and ethnically than 70 years ago. Hispanics are the largest minority group and Asians and Indians the fastest growing immigrant group. The conditions that existed back when aren't the same today to allow what my friend wants to have happen happen.
    Tell that to IQ64 and Guano.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,538 Times in 9,990 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

King was a flawed man, no question. All of us are. But that's not why you dislike/hate him.
    Bullshit, I could care less about him

if the same was said about Trump in FBI records from 1968 ...what would u say about it?

thats the point
    Last edited by volsrock; 01-20-2020 at 07:07 PM.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Since I'm not responsible for you and vice versa, nothing wrong with that.
    "No man is an island"
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Only one my ass? If you think his skin color didn't play a role, you're a fool.
    So. Out of the thousands of Soldiers, Marines, and Navy personnel, on that Island, under attack by Japanese Imperial Forces, fighting for their very existence, ... you think this guy was only picked because he was 'Black'?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-20-2020)

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    So. Out of the thousands of Soldiers, Marines, and Navy personnel, on that Island, under attack by Japanese Imperial Forces, fighting for their very existence, ... you think this guy was only picked because he was 'Black'?
    I'm sure that's what that piece of shit thinks
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    CFM is SO racist. (just sad)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-20-2020)

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I did a most obnoxious poll a while back, CFM and TDAK were joint winners. Dumber69 and NoNads were joint runners-up.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Jack (01-20-2020)

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello cawacko,

I don't think we'll ever go back to a time like the early and mid 20th century where this country was largely white and black and people lived separate from each other. During that time black businesses could thrive and blacks could spend their money in the black community at black owned businesses.

I certainly don't expect to go back in time. But I totally believe it is possible to improve our situation.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

So, out of thousands of soldiers under attack by Japan, fighting for their very existence, you think this guy was the only one doing so?

It's a token gesture.

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    I'm sure you think the only one fighting for their very existence was this guy. Pucker up, n-l.

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm not the one supporting this guy because he's black. You are.