Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ken Star: former republican hero!

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,483 Times in 7,579 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Jarod is an arrogant arsehole, always has been but has got worse lately. One consolation is that his track record for predictions is truly woeful.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44360256
    Honestly I'm losing interest in this forum. My posts are getting to be more infrequent. It's become rather boring knowing that
    1. Trump will not be convicted of a non-crime or non-misdemeanor. And
    2. It's inevitable he will be reelected.
    3. Dims have pretty much lost their minds and it's gotten worse for them.

Not much to debate politically. I do enjoy destroying the scientifically illiterates over their climate religion but even that is getting less and less frequent as they realize they have no real logical argument on that topic either.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

dukkha (01-19-2020)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Honestly I'm losing interest in this forum. My posts are getting to be more infrequent. It's become rather boring knowing that
    1. Trump will not be convicted of a non-crime or non-misdemeanor. And
    2. It's inevitable he will be reelected.
    3. Dims have pretty much lost their minds and it's gotten worse for them.

Not much to debate politically. I do enjoy destroying the scientifically illiterates over their climate religion but even that is getting less and less frequent as they realize they have no real logical argument on that topic either.
    there is nothing inevitable about the 2020 election - the battleground states can go either way

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,483 Times in 7,579 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    there is nothing inevitable about the 2020 election - the battleground states can go either way
    I don't see how dukkha. I really don't. Too much winning from Trump and too much insanity from progs and complicit leftist media Although I can see NYC and L.A. county voting 95% for any dim and giving whoever that is a majority of the popular vote. *handjob*

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't see how dukkha. I really don't. Too much winning from Trump and too much insanity from progs and complicit leftist media Although I can see NYC and L.A. county voting 95% for any dim and giving whoever that is a majority of the popular vote. *handjob*
    start with the polls -it's way far out but most proposed matchups are in the margin of error.

I have no idea how Florida will go for ex. Yes Trump looks good, but we are so hopelessly divided many just vote reactive partisan politics

6. #35 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,599 Times in 17,043 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Many hard core Dems will vote Dem no matter what because of their party's hatred for Trump. My GF is a Dem, she is pro gun, was annoyed by all the publicity the news media gives these shooters, is quite happy when she gets her quarterly 401k statement, got a higher than usual raise this year, I could go on, but you should get the picture. She'll probably vote Dem no matter what. I doubt she'd vote for Trump.

That said, I'd say Trump has my small part of America sewed up, lots of new Trump signs going up.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

dukkha (01-20-2020)

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

I do think that the closer we get to November, a few things could help to give Douchebag Donald more of an edge. The Durham Investigation is sure to embarrass the left a great deal, and make the left look hypocritical. The effects of a growing economy will be increasingly felt by then. Also, the Dem primary could really get out of control, whether there is a contested convention or not, there is going to be some butthurt felt by the losing faction.

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bull Durham View Post
    I do think that the closer we get to November, a few things could help to give Douchebag Donald more of an edge. The Durham Investigation is sure to embarrass the left a great deal, and make the left look hypocritical. The effects of a growing economy will be increasingly felt by then. Also, the Dem primary could really get out of control, whether there is a contested convention or not, there is going to be some butthurt felt by the losing faction.
    I'm usually pretty good at picking winners. For ex. I warned others back on DCJ#1 that Hillary was a terrible choice
    and could lose.
    In my bones I think Trump pulls it off, and you make very good points of the underlying conditions/Dems.

But man...i also have to hope Americans are reality based enough to see the Dems got nothing but bad ideas
    while Trump has produced far beyond expectations

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Trump was never accepted into any bar associations, so he will never have the honor of being disbarred.
    not relevant counselor

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump's turn is coming and his is real. He was not representing the US but himself. I can't wait to see him gone. He is a lit fuse in the Oval Office.
    you are going to have to wait until January 2025 to see him gone

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

I'm usually pretty good at picking winners. For ex. I warned others back on DCJ#1 that Hillary was a terrible choice
    and could lose.
    In my bones I think Trump pulls it off, and you make very good points of the underlying conditions/Dems.

But man...i also have to hope Americans are reality based enough to see the Dems got nothing but bad ideas
    while Trump has produced far beyond expectations
    At the very least, I'd say it's now confirmed that a failure to nominate Bernmaster Sandy will lead many of his troops to boycott the election, as with last time. Bernie himself may slow-walk his endorsement again, due to the same shoddy treatment of him by the Dem establishment.