Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 93

Thread: Ia person is a complete butt hole.

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    14,530
    Thanks
    2,047
    Thanked 7,843 Times in 5,768 Posts
    Groans
    1,034
    Groaned 351 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Ia person is a complete butt hole.

    If a person is a privately and publicly a complete butt hole can that person be an effective president? If not why? Please be precise in your reasons pro or con.

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    30,283
    Thanks
    13,467
    Thanked 17,845 Times in 9,216 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 2,010 Times in 1,805 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    If a person is a privately and publicly a complete butt hole can that person be an effective president? If not why? Please be precise in your reasons pro or con.
    I do not accept the premise underlying your question

    The problem is not Trump being a jerk.

    The problem is, by presidential standards, he is a pathological liar, very stupid, shockingly uniformed, and completely lacking the etiquette and temperament the office of the presidency calls for.

  3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

    christiefan915 (01-21-2020), Crocodile (01-19-2020), domer76 (01-20-2020), evince (01-19-2020), guno (01-19-2020), Judy Johnstone (01-19-2020), Phantasmal (01-21-2020), signalmankenneth (01-19-2020), ThatOwlWoman (01-19-2020)

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    35,015
    Thanks
    60,622
    Thanked 25,885 Times in 16,243 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3,043 Times in 2,826 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    If a person is a privately and publicly a complete butt hole can that person be an effective president? If not why? Please be precise in your reasons pro or con.
    I think we have to define "butt hole" first. What does that mean to most of us?

    If we reach an agreement that "butt hole" = cruel, petty, weak, bullying, dishonest, cheating (in all senses of that word), rude, belligerent, unable to compromise, lacking in empathy then I would say no, that person is not a good person nor would he/she make a good leader in a modern ostensibly-free country like the U.S. Leading free people requires a lot of empathy -- understanding what issues they face and also how the opposition party feels about things. A good leader would ask him/herself: "How can I work with the other side to address these issues that concern our people?"

    We haven't seen any of *that* around lately, at the top, eh?
    KAG: Keep America Grieving

  5. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (01-19-2020)

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Cypress (01-20-2020), evince (01-19-2020), Phantasmal (01-21-2020), signalmankenneth (01-19-2020)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    If a person is a privately and publicly a complete butt hole can that person be an effective president? If not why? Please be precise in your reasons pro or con.
    see folks


    a sociopath or a russo bot hole

    totally broken brained thinking behind this compassionless non fully working human brain

    does it really matter whether its a bot or an evil human devoid of love of their fellow man?

    being a russo bot hole would be an improvement

    it could be reprogrammed


    a sociopathic human is broken forever

  8. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (01-19-2020)

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

    Cypress (01-20-2020)

  10. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I think we have to define "butt hole" first. What does that mean to most of us?

    If we reach an agreement that "butt hole" = cruel, petty, weak, bullying, dishonest, cheating (in all senses of that word), rude, belligerent, unable to compromise, lacking in empathy then I would say no, that person is not a good person nor would he/she make a good leader in a modern ostensibly-free country like the U.S. Leading free people requires a lot of empathy -- understanding what issues they face and also how the opposition party feels about things. A good leader would ask him/herself: "How can I work with the other side to address these issues that concern our people?"

    We haven't seen any of *that* around lately, at the top, eh?
    which is why I call them bot holes

  11. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (01-19-2020)

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

    Cypress (01-20-2020), ThatOwlWoman (01-19-2020)

  13. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    14,530
    Thanks
    2,047
    Thanked 7,843 Times in 5,768 Posts
    Groans
    1,034
    Groaned 351 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I do not accept the premise underlying your question

    The problem is not Trump being a jerk.

    The problem is, by presidential standards, he is a pathological liar, very stupid, shockingly uniformed, and completely lacking the etiquette and temperament the office of the presidency calls for.
    So you are saying that Trump is a nice guy just a bad president. LMAO

  14. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    14,530
    Thanks
    2,047
    Thanked 7,843 Times in 5,768 Posts
    Groans
    1,034
    Groaned 351 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I think we have to define "butt hole" first. What does that mean to most of us?

    If we reach an agreement that "butt hole" = cruel, petty, weak, bullying, dishonest, cheating (in all senses of that word), rude, belligerent, unable to compromise, lacking in empathy then I would say no, that person is not a good person nor would he/she make a good leader in a modern ostensibly-free country like the U.S. Leading free people requires a lot of empathy -- understanding what issues they face and also how the opposition party feels about things. A good leader would ask him/herself: "How can I work with the other side to address these issues that concern our people?"

    We haven't seen any of *that* around lately, at the top, eh?
    You pretty much got his personality down. I disagree that that automatically makes him a bad president. In some aspects yes in others no.

  15. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    14,530
    Thanks
    2,047
    Thanked 7,843 Times in 5,768 Posts
    Groans
    1,034
    Groaned 351 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    see folks


    a sociopath or a russo bot hole

    totally broken brained thinking behind this compassionless non fully working human brain

    does it really matter whether its a bot or an evil human devoid of love of their fellow man?

    being a russo bot hole would be an improvement

    it could be reprogrammed


    a sociopathic human is broken forever
    I have never seen anyone as hung up on Russia as you. At first you had some points but now you are just laughable.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

    dukkha (01-20-2020), TOP (01-19-2020), USFREEDOM911 (01-19-2020), Woko Haram (01-21-2020)

  17. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,551
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 337 Times in 272 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 117 Times in 113 Posts

    Default

    Trump is a despicable human being.
    If that's what you want for a President,that's on you.
    Trump is a joke and embarrassment
    to the world.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Judy Johnstone For This Post:

    Cypress (01-20-2020), domer76 (01-20-2020), evince (01-19-2020), ThatOwlWoman (01-20-2020)

  19. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    So you are saying that Trump is a nice guy just a bad president. LMAO
    he is an evil sociopath owned and operated by Putin you blind sociopathic dupe

  20. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (01-20-2020)

  21. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    28,144
    Thanks
    11,133
    Thanked 7,836 Times in 6,077 Posts
    Groans
    375
    Groaned 1,836 Times in 1,691 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    If a person is a privately and publicly a complete butt hole can that person be an effective president? If not why? Please be precise in your reasons pro or con.
    He possibly could be. But if you are referring to Trump, then I would say 'No'.

    Why would Trump take the US out of the Paris Accord?
    Why would Trump take the US out of the Iran Nuke Deal?
    Why would Trump stab our most trusted ally in the Middle East, the Kurds, in the back?
    Why would Trump roll back 50 years of Environmental Protections?
    Why has Trump campaigned on a 'Us' and 'Them' theme of division?
    Why has Trump lied so many times, no one ever believes ANYTHING that comes out of his mouth?

    Trump is worthless as a President of the United States.

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jack For This Post:

    Cypress (01-20-2020), domer76 (01-20-2020), ThatOwlWoman (01-19-2020)

  23. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    I have never seen anyone as hung up on Russia as you. At first you had some points but now you are just laughable.
    8 USA intel agencies determined Russia did do it

    A senate investigation determined Russia did do it


    they both say hew STILL DOING IT

    FACTS don't have EXPERATION dates you simple minded sociopath

  24. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (01-20-2020)

  25. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    You pretty much got his personality down. I disagree that that automatically makes him a bad president. In some aspects yes in others no.
    his actions make him a bad president

    the fact that Putin owns and operates his actions make him a bad president

  26. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (01-20-2020)

  27. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    26,098
    Thanks
    13,784
    Thanked 9,195 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 838 Times in 788 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    8 USA intel agencies determined Russia did do it

    A senate investigation determined Russia did do it


    they both say hew STILL DOING IT

    FACTS don't have EXPERATION dates you simple minded sociopath
    This is not kind;( Or the truth....

  28. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

  29. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (01-20-2020)

Similar Threads

  1. LGBT's definition of a lesbian = a person born with a vagina having sex with a person
    By David Jeffrey Spetch in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-24-2019, 03:37 PM
  2. A Night At Butt-Con, The Convention For Butt-Lovers
    By signalmankenneth in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-25-2019, 06:54 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-05-2018, 05:18 AM
  4. NOT ONE PERSON HAS THE BALLS TO FUCK ME IN THE BUTT ALL NIGHT LONG!
    By Mitchthomas20172017 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-01-2018, 02:48 PM
  5. Looks like the green paint person was a homeless insane person
    By evince in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-30-2013, 11:04 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •