Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump* in town again... Golfing yesterday and today.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I'm sure that some of us are. It's part of being human. However, we do not celebrate corruption, filth, and vile behaviors like your side does. As PoliTalker correctly pointed out, Franken -- even though he was clowning around and being stupid and did not actually assault the woman in the infamous photograph -- was pressured to leave. And quickly too. If he'd been Republican, he'd still be there.

Here's where you can drag Bill out of the closet and dust him off. lol

Bill looks like a bumbling amateur compared to this VILE POS. (And yes, I believe Juanita Broderick. A lesson to all women--TELL)
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Jarod,

Any peach trees near the golf course?

If he hit his ball into one it could be impeached.
    What an arsehole!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Earl (01-19-2020)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    $100k plate fundraising dinner at Mar A Lago SAT. 100 'plates'. Take for the night $10,000,000. Regaled his donors with SOLEMANI takedown. (Appears he EMBELLISHED, duh!!) No imminent attack MENTIONs, by the way. Seems that SOME might have considered that important even to $100k donors. Guess not.
    “ ‘Sir, they have two minutes and 11 seconds.’ No emotion. ‘Two minutes and
    11 seconds to live, sir. They’re in the car, they’re in an armored vehicle. Sir, they have approximately
    one minute to live, sir. Thirty seconds. Ten, 9, 8 . . . ’ Then all of a sudden, boom.”

WAPO
    By Colby Itkowitz and
    David A. Fahrenthold

Jan. 18, 2020 at 11:51 a.m. EST

President Trump delivered a dramatic account of the airstrike that killed Iranian Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani, joked that he doesn’t care if construction projects kill all the rattlesnakes and noted his indifference to the budget during a private dinner with deep-pocketed donors Friday night at Mar-a-Lago, according to audio files obtained by The Washington Post.

Trump, his tone subdued and conversational, explained his motivation for attacking Soleimani and recounted listening to an anonymous military official countdown to the Jan. 3 strike.

The president said nothing about an “imminent attack” on U.S. interests or threats to four U.S. embassies as he previously has to justify the unilateral military strike that escalated tensions in the region and opened debate on presidential war powers.

Instead, he spoke broadly about Soleimani as “the father of the roadside bomb” responsible for “every young, beautiful man or woman who you see walking around with no legs, no arms.” Trump said he heard about two weeks ago that the United States had Soleimani under surveillance and he was “talking about bad stuff.”

It shows how little Trump thinks of pother human's lives. He has fun killing people from afar. A person with no feelings while doing that is flawed badly.

5. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-19-2020)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

I'm sure that some of us are. It's part of being human. However, we do not celebrate corruption, filth, and vile behaviors like your side does. As PoliTalker correctly pointed out, Franken -- even though he was clowning around and being stupid and did not actually assault the woman in the infamous photograph -- was pressured to leave. And quickly too. If he'd been Republican, he'd still be there.

Here's where you can drag Bill out of the closet and dust him off. lol
    I could run through a list of Democrats in office who were accused of some sort of inappropriate action that didn't leave. But what would that show or prove?

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello cawacko,

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Dude just stop. Stop with this idea that your party is a paradigm of virtue. Stop with this my party isn't partisan stuff.

Political party's exist to win elections. Stop putting yours on a pedestal trying to make it represent something it doesn't.
    Dude, just stop claiming it is my party. I am an independent giving my fair and balanced view.

It is only logical that somebody who does not buy in to the Trump cult sees him as immoral.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-19-2020)

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello cawacko,

Yes. Trump is a hypocrite as are many of the people who support him. You think Democrats aren't? You think you and liberals aren't hypocrites or partisans?
    When honest people make mistakes, they own up to it.

Not all Democrats are hypocrites, no.

But every Trump supporter is a hypocrite.

And I do expect some Republicans to own up to their mistake in supporting Trump, once he is deposed. But for now, the Trump cult koolaid is too strong, so they can't do that yet. Some time needs to go by before they see things in perspective. Many will never own up to their mistake in supporting Trump. There is a personality type, like Trump, who never ever admits mistakes. It is a mental issue.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-19-2020)

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello cawacko,

Dude, just stop claiming it is my party. I am an independent giving my fair and balanced view.

It is only logical that somebody who does not buy in to the Trump cult sees him as immoral.
    calling Trump supporters "cultists" is not a fair view, nor do you ever write ANYTHING supporting Trump

you can call yourself what you want to, but your words are that of a partisan Democrat

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Earl (01-19-2020)

13. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    So is Trump* a hypocrite for complaining about Obama's golf?
    No he is a hypocrite because he said he would be too busy being a great President to play golf, said he wasn't going to be playing golf as President. But now that he's President he plays golf all the time, so that makes him a hypocrite.

And a liar.

14. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-19-2020)

15. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Nah. It's about a bullying corrupt braggart and his hypocrisy, which is shared amongst his followers.
    Yeah. You would think they would have enough pride to care about it when somebody lied to them.

16. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-19-2020)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-19-2020)

18. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Centerleftfl,

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post

Of course not, TRUMP is 'allowed'. Trump is special. Trump is a 'white' guy.

For the UNINFORMED and belligerently ignorant here, OBAMA played at Andrews (Andrews AF base right down the Potomac in MD) and also the Army/Navy 'CLUB' (?? forgot name) somewhere in N. Virginia. The 2 courses he played most often. BOTH were at most a 15 - 20 min. helicopter ride.

Trump takes AF 1 to all his golf outings at HIS courses.

Thus costing us taxpayers more money. And the money goes into his pocket.

19. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-19-2020)

20. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello dukkha,

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    calling Trump supporters "cultists" is not a fair view, nor do you ever write ANYTHING supporting Trump

you can call yourself what you want to, but your words are that of a partisan Democrat
    The Trump fan phenomenon is most definitely a cult.

His followers refuse to acknowledge facts. They refuse to acknowledge the mainstream media unless it is something they want to believe. It's like a switch they flip back and forth. 'Oh, CNN said _______ (that supports Trump.)' They will freely quote CNN if it backs up what they want to believe. But if it doesn't....'Oh, you can't believe CNN, they're fake news (story calls Trump out for wrongdoing.)'

Such self-degrading behavior can only be possible with mind-conditioning in a cult.

The mind-conditioning is the tweets and the rallies. Which is btw, where Trump comes out with most of his lies.

And when, btw, has Trump EVER explained when exactly America was great before? He says make it great AGAIN. When was he referring to, exactly?

Since the slogan is meaningless, that is part of the mind conditioning that creates the cult.

It can mean anything to anybody. Allows the hopeful listener to make anything they want out of that. Couple that with the unchallenged lies, and you have the mind conditioning which produces the cult.

21. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,622 Times in 21,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes. Trump is a hypocrite as are many of the people who support him. You think Democrats aren't? You think you and liberals aren't hypocrites or partisans?
    I think Trump* is much worse and more obvious, his lack of shame normalizes it and somehow makes it okay. Trunpers* have taken to celebrating hypocrisy.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-19-2020)

23. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,622 Times in 21,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

If Bill Clinton had assaulted Lewinski instead of having a consensual affair, do you think the Republicans would have celebrated him?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-19-2020)

25. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I think Trump* is much worse and more obvious, his lack of shame normalizes it and somehow makes it okay. Trunpers* have taken to celebrating hypocrisy.
    Of course Jarod. Your hypocrisy is ok because it’s you doing it.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Earl (01-19-2020)

27. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    It shows how little Trump thinks of pother human's lives. He has fun killing people from afar. A person with no feelings while doing that is flawed badly.
    Obama celebrated after the Seals and CIA killed Osama.

Obama...Osama...