Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Officials want to clear a mile-long homeless camp on a Sonoma County bike trail. Some

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    You have to know where the leftist mindset is coming from to understand their desire to turn every American into a ward of the State. It's all about POWER. When you become wards of the state, they control you.
    I'm not real sure what's worse, those wanting the power or those wanting to be the controlled under it.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Turning our citizens into dependent wards of the state isn't "caring" or "good" for our country. Dunce.
    You wouldn't have a clue as to what is good for our country Fancy Pants!

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post

You think enabling freeloaders to continue being freeloaders as a good thing. You're the last one that should be making that claim.

Never thought the concept of people being personally responsible would be considered a bad thing.

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You think enabling freeloaders to continue being freeloaders as a good thing. You're the last one that should be making that claim.

Never thought the concept of people being personally responsible would be considered a bad thing.
    I do not know of any freeloaders personally!

Just because some one is poor, disabled, sick, blind, laid-off, crippled, or just down and out- people who are less fortunate than me- DOES NOT EQUATE TO A FREELOADER IN MY OPINION!

I'm sorry you have no compassion for others and seem to only care about feathering your own ass!

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just because some one is poor, disabled, sick, blind, laid-off, crippled, or just down and out- people who are less fortunate than me- DOES NOT EQUATE TO A FREELOADER IN MY OPINION!

I'm sorry you have no compassion for others and seem to only care about feathering your own ass!
    I'll make it easy for you. It's those that refuse to do for themselves what they should be doing for themselves then expect others to fund it for them.

Cambridge English Dictionary - "a person who uses money, food, a room in a house, etc. given by other people, but who gives nothing to them in exchange"

Merriam-Webster - "to impose upon another's generosity or hospitality without sharing in the cost or responsibility involved"

There are others but they say basically the same thing.

Interesting how you exclude from your list those that aren't in that 1/10 of 1%.

I don't have compassion for those that think they are owed or deserve something funded by the very people they chastise for expecting them to be personally responsible.

I care about others. They're the one for which I have a responsibility to care. Outside of that, since they aren't my responsibility and refuse to take responsibility for themselves, they're on their own. I don't have the time nor patience to deal with those that expect others to give more of a shit about them than they give about themselves. If someone doesn't care enough about him/herself to take care of him/her, they're the last people that should demand others care.

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm not real sure what's worse, those wanting the power or those wanting to be the controlled under it.
    I believe it would be those willing to be controlled by it. They are the single greatest threat to the Republic and liberty.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,342 Times in 9,844 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 486 Posts
    Blog Entries

I want a go pro pov video of a biker jumping over homeless people on that trail. so gta.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You don't have a single clue shit-for-brains. You are incapable of thinking for yourself and the only skills you exhibit here are acting like a four year old trolling threads and mindlessly parroting the moronic false narratives you've been fed like a dupe.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

9. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There is nothing compassionate about the Progressive lefts desire to turn everyone into a dependent ward of the state. It's the Progressive left who pushed these mentally handicapped people onto our streets living like filthy animals under bridges.

10. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There is nothing compassionate about the Progressive lefts desire to turn everyone into a dependent ward of the state. It's the Progressive left who pushed these mentally handicapped people onto our streets living like filthy animals under bridges.
    What's compassionate about creating dependency on the government?

11. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You don't have a single clue shit-for-brains. You are incapable of thinking for yourself and the only skills you exhibit here are acting like a four year old trolling threads and mindlessly parroting the moronic false narratives you've been fed like a dupe.
    A-T is so compassionate for those he calls "misfortunate", he's willing for the government to take more in taxes from me and you.

12. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What's compassionate about creating dependency on the government?
    NOTHING.

13. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

NOTHING.
    lib.jpg

14. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'll make it easy for you. It's those that refuse to do for themselves what they should be doing for themselves then expect others to fund it for them.

Cambridge English Dictionary - "a person who uses money, food, a room in a house, etc. given by other people, but who gives nothing to them in exchange"

Merriam-Webster - "to impose upon another's generosity or hospitality without sharing in the cost or responsibility involved"

There are others but they say basically the same thing.

Interesting how you exclude from your list those that aren't in that 1/10 of 1%.

I don't have compassion for those that think they are owed or deserve something funded by the very people they chastise for expecting them to be personally responsible.

I care about others. They're the one for which I have a responsibility to care. Outside of that, since they aren't my responsibility and refuse to take responsibility for themselves, they're on their own. I don't have the time nor patience to deal with those that expect others to give more of a shit about them than they give about themselves. If someone doesn't care enough about him/herself to take care of him/her, they're the last people that should demand others care.
    The only thing you are saying are old tired worn-out unfounded RIGHT-WING WHITE-NATIONALIST talking points.

I am talking about millions of children, sick people, disabled people, nd people who are not responsible for what happened to them.

WHILE YOU ARE ONLY FOCUSED ON PEOPLE WHO ARE DEFRAUDING AND ABUSING THE SYSTEM.

NOW DIDN'T I JUST TELL YOU THAT I WANTED TO SEE THE ABUSE and FRAUD eliminated from the system? So I've already covered that subject you keep harping on.

Do you even know how many children living today in this country that do not even have parents? MILLIONS DUDE?

Do you realize that over 87,000 people in this country are having to take dialysis a couple of times a week at the cost of about $75,000 annually each?

Do you even know how many people are born disabled for life or that or born with life threatening conditions every single day?

Do you even know how many children there are in America with their only parent/s in jail, or homeless, or in a hospital sick themselves?

NO YOU DON'T! BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T GIVE ONE SQUIRT OF RUNNY SHIT TO WANT TO KNOW!

Sad really!

15. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The only thing you are saying are old tired worn-out unfounded RIGHT-WING WHITE-NATIONALIST talking points.

I am talking about millions of children, sick people, disabled people, nd people who are not responsible for what happened to them.

WHILE YOU ARE ONLY FOCUSED ON PEOPLE WHO ARE DEFRAUDING AND ABUSING THE SYSTEM.

NOW DIDN'T I JUST TELL YOU THAT I WANTED TO SEE THE ABUSE and FRAUD eliminated from the system? So I've already covered that subject you keep harping on.

Do you even know how many children living today in this country that do not even have parents? MILLIONS DUDE?

Do you realize that over 87,000 people in this country are having to take dialysis a couple of times a week at the cost of about $75,000 annually each?

Do you even know how many people are born disabled for life or that or born with life threatening conditions every single day?

Do you even know how many children there are in America with their only parent/s in jail, or homeless, or in a hospital sick themselves?

NO YOU DON'T! BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T GIVE ONE SQUIRT OF RUNNY SHIT TO WANT TO KNOW!

Sad really!
    Dictionary definitions aren't talking points.

Why are you focusing on what I do or don't do. You're the one claiming compassion for those folks. Why are they still doing without if you have as much compassion as you claim? You need to get busy personally helping them rather than fussing about someone else is or isn't doing. You should have plenty of help since so many on this forum claim to be as compassionate as you. Tell you what, when you and your fellow bleeding hearts start showing you care, let me know.

Their personal situations don't automatically make it someone else's responsibility. It's sad that you think so.