1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Sirthinksalot,

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Hi Politalker, I said illegal immigrants. There is a rather large difference between legal and illegal immigrants. Even people who work are eligible for "the dole". In many cases, without it, even working people wouldn't be able to afford to live in Commiefornia.
    Accelerated wealth inequality is the result of the class war, not immigrants, legal or otherwise.

The vulnerable and impoverished have no say in the decision-making that favors the rich and powerful in this country.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-18-2020)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,820 Times in 14,169 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    That subject is literally the only thing guano, the wannabe goyim EVER starts threads about. He/she/it starts dozens of threads about it, and they are all the same. IMO, the mods ought to crack down on that fool for violating rule 3.

Guano doesn't see it as a problem, he sees it as something to be celebrated.
    Diversity will make America greater
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    So far I am the youngest at 74
    nope 70 here
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Guno thinks blacks are going to take over the country .... won’t ever happen , they will just keep killing each other !

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,046 Times in 7,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,047 Posts

Not lacking empathy for and not having animosity toward people of color does not require wallowing in white guilt.

Determining to denigrate Euro-Americans will not be the best way for the underprivileged and exploited segments of non-white America to achieve equality and justice.

Determination to make ethnicity a non-issue by all parties involved is what will bring positive change.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Not lacking empathy for and not having animosity toward people of color does not require wallowing in white guilt.

Determining to denigrate Euro-Americans will not be the best way for the underprivileged and exploited segments of non-white America to achieve equality and justice.

Determination to make ethnicity a non-issue by all parties involved is what will bring positive change.
    In other words .... who’s going to pay the bill when the blacks get rid of the whites ?

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,046 Times in 7,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    In other words .... who’s going to pay the bill when the blacks get rid of the whites ?
    Whose words? That doesn't have much to do with what I posted.

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,791 Times in 17,243 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

That is not happening. You can sleep in your bigoted bed in your bigoted house in your bigoted neighborhood. Apartheid was kept alive for many years with a tiny white population.

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

I wonder sometimes if posters like Dachshynddawg are not trolls who in their narrow perspective think they are saying something controversial when they are talking baloney. There is no such thing as 'White European America, we are all blends. Get a DNA test sometime. While some of my DNA is far north European, some is Irish Scot with bits of real oddity as a grandfather came through PR. But then look at the fool America elected, and one could really hope and pray genetics change for the better as who voted for this liar and cheat? See down.

'Trump Is a Remorseless Advocate of Crimes Against Humanity' Something or someone to be proud of?

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-humanity.html

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33917107-on-tyranny

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...64#post3369864

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump Read this to understand

http://www.stirjournal.com/2016/04/0...p-trump-trump/

"I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married... and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look." Donald John Trump aka the snowflakes hero, Cadet Bone Spurs
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

11. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-19-2020)

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    I wonder sometimes if posters like Dachshynddawg are not trolls who in their narrow perspective think they are saying something controversial when they are talking baloney. There is no such thing as 'White European America, we are all blends. Get a DNA test sometime. While some of my DNA is far north European, some is Irish Scot with bits of real oddity as a grandfather came through PR. But then look at the fool America elected, and one could really hope and pray genetics change for the better as who voted for this liar and cheat? See down.

'Trump Is a Remorseless Advocate of Crimes Against Humanity' Something or someone to be proud of?

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-humanity.html

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33917107-on-tyranny

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...64#post3369864

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump Read this to understand

http://www.stirjournal.com/2016/04/0...p-trump-trump/

"I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married... and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look." Donald John Trump aka the snowflakes hero, Cadet Bone Spurs
    The people who believe in the Garden of Eden and Adam and Eve, now think we are a different species. if they would just understand that we are all the same and act like it, we would be far better off.

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The people who believe in the Garden of Eden and Adam and Eve, now think we are a different species. if they would just understand that we are all the same and act like it, we would be far better off.
    Nordbergs don't act like Pygmies throwing spears at each other.

Nordbergs aren't New Guinea Papuans who practice cannabalism.

Nordbergs aren't Eskimos who live in an igloo.

Nordbergs aren't Arab ISIS members who cut off Whiteys' heads with a Kitchen knife and shout "Allah u Akbar" !

Nordbergs aren't Australian Aborignies who eat Witchety grubs (yum, yum)

Norberg is a white, liberal Yankee Doodle Dandy !

and so on

Dachshund

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Guno thinks blacks are going to take over the country .... won’t ever happen , they will just keep killing each other !
    nope but their will be no majority

— Golda Meir

ברוך השם

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump Thinks Only Black People Are on Welfare, But Really, White Americans Receive Most Benefits

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...k-white-780252

— Golda Meir

ברוך השם

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshynddawg View Post
    Nordbergs don't act like Pygmies throwing spears at each other.

Nordbergs aren't New Guinea Papuans who practice cannabalism.

Nordbergs aren't Eskimos who live in an igloo.

Nordbergs aren't Arab ISIS members who cut off Whiteys' heads with a Kitchen knife and shout "Allah u Akbar" !

Nordbergs aren't Australian Aborignies who eat Witchety grubs (yum, yum)

Norberg is a white, liberal Yankee Doodle Dandy !

and so on

Dachshund
    Some of us recognize that we are very, very much alike. Race is a man-made creation. We are all animals trying to make it through life.
    Do you think those examples are different people? When they move here they blend into society and become like us..if people like you allow them to. Every post you reveal more about you and it is not pretty.