Thread: Why do the Neo-Nazis have to march on MLK Day?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,023 Times in 8,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Default Why do the Neo-Nazis have to march on MLK Day?

So there is going to be a big Neo-Nazi/Alt Right gun rally in Virginia on MLK Day... Why that day in particular? They sure did not pick it because it will have great weather. I think they are protesting against civil rights.

They want to bring guns into the legislature and threaten black legislators with those guns. And they claim any violence that follows that is a false flag operation by the deep state Jews.

Why not have a peaceful protest without guns, and thereby proving that you are not the violent ones?

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    So there is going to be a big Neo-Nazi/Alt Right gun rally in Virginia on MLK Day... Why that day in particular? They sure did not pick it because it will have great weather. I think they are protesting against civil rights.

They want to bring guns into the legislature and threaten black legislators with those guns. And they claim any violence that follows that is a false flag operation by the deep state Jews.

Why not have a peaceful protest without guns, and thereby proving that you are not the violent ones?
    Do you have any quotes or anything that supports your comment of:

"They want to bring guns into the legislature and threaten black legislators with those guns."
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Do you have any quotes or anything that supports your comment of:

"They want to bring guns into the legislature and threaten black legislators with those guns."
    Isn't that what the whole court case is about? The Alt Right is demanding a right to bring guns on the Capitol Grounds. Governor Northam has banned guns from the Capitol Grounds.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Isn't that what the whole court case is about? The Alt Right is demanding a right to bring guns on the Capitol Grounds. Governor Northam has banned guns from the Capitol Grounds.
    I wasn't talking about bringing guns of the Capitol Grounds; but instead was wondering how you arrived at "They want to bring guns into the legislature and threaten black legislators with those guns."

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I wasn't talking about bringing guns of the Capitol Grounds; but instead was wondering how you arrived at "They want to bring guns into the legislature and threaten black legislators with those guns."
    Where do you think the legislature is? I will give you a hint, the Capitol Grounds.

Why can't you just give black legislators and black people in general one day to have a small rally to celebrate Martin Luther King? It is one day in the coldest month of the year. Why do you have to bring guns to threaten them on that one day?

We can come to a peaceful resolution to it all. You give blacks MLK Day, and we can all give you Hitler's Birthday....

Darn, I just realized there will be a problem with that. Hitler's Birthday falls on 4/20, the day Marijuana Activists like. I don't know how well potheads and Neo-Nazis will go together. Well, I guess there is no "peace in our time".

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Where do you think the legislature is? I will give you a hint, the Capitol Grounds.

Why can't you just give black legislators and black people in general one day to have a small rally to celebrate Martin Luther King? It is one day in the coldest month of the year. Why do you have to bring guns to threaten them on that one day?

We can come to a peaceful resolution to it all. You give blacks MLK Day, and we can all give you Hitler's Birthday....

Darn, I just realized there will be a problem with that. Hitler's Birthday falls on 4/20, the day Marijuana Activists like. I don't know how well potheads and Neo-Nazis will go together. Well, I guess there is no "peace in our time".
    While it's apparent that you spend considerable time, writing this post; but you failed to focus on answering how you arrived at your comment of:

Do you have an anything of substance to support your conclusion or is it just you and your FEELS??

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

While it's apparent that you spend considerable time, writing this post
    A complete side note, you think it takes me "considerable time" to write 8 sentences? They were not even formal sentences, closer to a stream of thought.

I do not have an answer to the difficult questions about who gets what time where. I do believe that the Alt Right has the right to protest whenever they want, but when that falls on the one day of the year that the blacks want, I do not believe it is just an innocent coincidence. The Alt Right is targeting the blacks. USFreedom may not believe it, but that is what I believe.

As for the guns... Peaceful protesting is an important right, but with guns it is no longer peaceful. Even if the guns are not shot, they are still being used to threaten, which is a violent crime.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

A complete side note, you think it takes me "considerable time" to write 8 sentences? They were not even formal sentences, closer to a stream of thought.

I do not have an answer to the difficult questions about who gets what time where. I do believe that the Alt Right has the right to protest whenever they want, but when that falls on the one day of the year that the blacks want, I do not believe it is just an innocent coincidence. The Alt Right is targeting the blacks. USFreedom may not believe it, but that is what I believe.

As for the guns... Peaceful protesting is an important right, but with guns it is no longer peaceful. Even if the guns are not shot, they are still being used to threaten, which is a violent crime.
    I see you're committed to focusing only on the parts that don't make you uncomfortable; but I'll take another stab at allowing you to clarify yourself.

You made the following comment:

And I would like to know if you have an anything of substance to support your conclusion or is it just you and your FEELS??

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

USFreedom, why do you believe the Alt Right picked MLK Day? Do you think this was all just some

And what about all the anti-black rhetoric? You pair threatening rhetoric with guns, and make it on the one day of the year blacks want a rally... It certainly feels like a threat. It starts feeling enough like a threat to be a crime.

So why not have a reasonable compromise. The Alt Right can protest on MLK Day. They can even displace the blacks, and force them to have a rally off the grounds of the capitol. They can scream all the hate speech they want. But no guns. They have to do all this without using guns to threaten people.

I think that is a very reasonable offer. We are not just protecting the Alt Right's rights, but we are sacrificing the blacks' rights to have a rally on the capitol grounds. Asking for more at this point seems like insurrection.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

USFreedom, why do you believe the Alt Right picked MLK Day? Do you think this was all just some

And what about all the anti-black rhetoric? You pair threatening rhetoric with guns, and make it on the one day of the year blacks want a rally... It certainly feels like a threat. It starts feeling enough like a threat to be a crime.

So why not have a reasonable compromise. The Alt Right can protest on MLK Day. They can even displace the blacks, and force them to have a rally off the grounds of the capitol. They can scream all the hate speech they want. But no guns. They have to do all this without using guns to threaten people.

I think that is a very reasonable offer. We are not just protecting the Alt Right's rights, but we are sacrificing the blacks' rights to have a rally on the capitol grounds. Asking for more at this point seems like insurrection.
    You seem to have a habit of trying to leverage your way out of explaining your own comments; because this is the second thread where you have played the aversion card, ergo your future assertions will just be viewed as you whining.

So sad
    Too bad

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Maybe USFreedom can explain why my assumptions are wrong?

So why does the Alt Right have to protest with guns on MLK Day? Why not without guns? Why not on another day? Why not in another place?

Why is it so important for the Alt Right to show up where the blacks wanted to have an MLK rally with guns?

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Maybe USFreedom can explain why my assumptions are wrong?

So why does the Alt Right have to protest with guns on MLK Day? Why not without guns? Why not on another day? Why not in another place?

Why is it so important for the Alt Right to show up where the blacks wanted to have an MLK rally with guns?
    Maybe Walt could provide support for his Feels, instead of him expecting others to refute an unsubstantiated assumption.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Maybe Walt could provide support for his Feels, instead of him expecting others to refute an unsubstantiated assumption.
    It sounds like you have no answer as to why the Alt Right needs guns on MLK Day at the Virginia Capitol.

Is it an "unsubstantiated assumption" that when a bunch of swastika wearing Alt Righters are screaming "white power" that they are racists?

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It sounds like you have no answer as to why the Alt Right needs guns on MLK Day at the Virginia Capitol.

Is it an "unsubstantiated assumption" that when a bunch of swastika wearing Alt Righters are screaming "white power" that they are racists?
    It also sounds you have no answer as to your assertion that "They want to bring guns into the legislature and threaten black legislators with those guns.".

The rest of your screed, is just another example of you playing the avoidance card.

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

USFreedom and I seem to be talking past each other, but not to each other. I have given the reason why I think the Alt Right want to bring guns to the capitol ground on MLK Day, but USFreedom refuses to accept my reason. And, he cannot come up for a reason for this.