Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 178

Thread: Where is all the hatred coming from?

  1. #91 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello ThatOwlWoman,



    The rage and hatred is a mask, a giant distraction from admitting that they make no sense, directed at anyone who points it out.

    It is very troubling to believe in something stupid, and then have that pointed out. There is an inherent anger at oneself for being duped, but rather than admit it, that anger is directed at anyone who challenges the incorrect beliefs.

    It is really self-hatred directed outwards. Very sad.

    Ever notice that Trump has no ability to admit it when wrong? He foolishly pretends to be perfect, incapable of making mistakes. He thus deprives himself of the ability to learn from mistakes made.

    In order to learn from mistakes made, one must first admit to making them.

    The fact that Trump never shows any humility is quite admirable to those afflicted with the same mental deficiency. If someone cannot admit to their mistakes and instead causes the world to bend to their mistakes rather than learn a lesson, and is able to do that, this quality is admirable to those who cannot admit their mistakes and suffer bad consequences. They blame others for holding them accountable to their mistakes and admire the lone silver-spoon bully who has never had to account for making mistakes.

    Trump's insecurity is rather obvious in that he cannot accept fair criticism. Any suggestion that he is not perfect comes too close to admitting mistakes, something Trump cannot do out of pride. Toss in his penchant for victimhood and his inferiority/superiority complex is evident.

    We are led by somebody with serious mental issues.

    That's why so many of his followers share those qualities.

    If someone comes to this forum with a universal love of all mankind, is very careful to avoid insulting anyone, and expresses an opinion in opposition to President Trump, that individual will invariably be insulted, called bad names, and derided by the angry right. Why would someone become enraged that others would hold differing political views? Insecurity. Since their views are not fact-based, they cannot get into a detailed discussion in support of them. In order to derail such discussions, they fly into a rage and act really vulgar. They appear to have a lot of pent-up anger involved with their views. It is as if they are very frustrated and looking for someone to unload all of their frustration on.

    Enter a liberal, talking about togetherness and diversity, and they can't wait to tell that person off. At which point, the logical liberal will simply place such individuals on Ignore, deeming them incapable of a respectful conversation.

    The unloading of frustration on liberals is not satisfying. It does not make the frustration and anger go away. It is a sugar high, a temporary buzz that doesn't last. So it must be repeated in a futile effort to rid themselves of this terrible anger; to try to find the inner peace and serenity which escapes them. But of course that method is ineffective, so in repetition, the castigation of liberals becomes habit. These are the depths of a troubled mind, hopelessly mired in bad habits, at once wishing there were no liberals in the USA, but unable to envision how such a condition might be achieved. And certainly not thinking it through far enough to realize that without half the country, the economy would crash. Many jobs would simply not get done, triggering devastating repercussions on the economy.
    SPOT ON


    and I make that little game unsatisfying for them by out insulting them and forcing them to laff at themselves in secret at home safe and alone at their computers


    What I do is show no fear of dirty words which is their stock and trade

    I outperform them

    I cant tell you how many times I have returned to some site to post and even the cons are excited and telling me they missed me

    cons trying to PM me and be my buddy


    dirty words have always been funny to me so for me its a natural

    Male posters who try to scare female posters by being VERY CRUDE find themselves utterly beside themselves at their inability to rattle me with that tactic.


    I do the same with failed threats of violence


    I make it clear to them I will NOT be intimidated


    You are beginning to get it my friend

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

    Cypress (01-18-2020), ThatOwlWoman (01-18-2020), Walt (01-18-2020)

  3. #92 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    What difference does it make? Where does the Bible say celebrations must be date specific? Are you having trouble with the term "rival celebration"? Have someone with a brain explain it to you.
    Yes the same rationalization the people who STOLE the celebration from the pagans made

  4. #93 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I maintain that the hatred largely driving the Klan in the early 20th century was fear that black farmers would undercut them, and that black men might have sex with "their" white women. That kind of virulent resentment can be traced back to at least two categories on my list of the provenance of hate and resentment

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

    PoliTalker (01-18-2020)

  6. #94 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    22,968
    Thanks
    623
    Thanked 4,269 Times in 3,385 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 1,521 Times in 1,397 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    tell everyone again how you want the races to live seperately again so they can all know your true evil
    I want the races to live separately because I'm true evil.

  7. #95 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,092
    Thanks
    3,434
    Thanked 17,142 Times in 11,890 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 618 Times in 585 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello ThatOwlWoman,



    The rage and hatred is a mask, a giant distraction from admitting that they make no sense, directed at anyone who points it out.

    It is very troubling to believe in something stupid, and then have that pointed out. There is an inherent anger at oneself for being duped, but rather than admit it, that anger is directed at anyone who challenges the incorrect beliefs.

    It is really self-hatred directed outwards. Very sad.

    Ever notice that Trump has no ability to admit it when wrong? He foolishly pretends to be perfect, incapable of making mistakes. He thus deprives himself of the ability to learn from mistakes made.

    In order to learn from mistakes made, one must first admit to making them.

    The fact that Trump never shows any humility is quite admirable to those afflicted with the same mental deficiency. If someone cannot admit to their mistakes and instead causes the world to bend to their mistakes rather than learn a lesson, and is able to do that, this quality is admirable to those who cannot admit their mistakes and suffer bad consequences. They blame others for holding them accountable to their mistakes and admire the lone silver-spoon bully who has never had to account for making mistakes.

    Trump's insecurity is rather obvious in that he cannot accept fair criticism. Any suggestion that he is not perfect comes too close to admitting mistakes, something Trump cannot do out of pride. Toss in his penchant for victimhood and his inferiority/superiority complex is evident.

    We are led by somebody with serious mental issues.

    That's why so many of his followers share those qualities.

    If someone comes to this forum with a universal love of all mankind, is very careful to avoid insulting anyone, and expresses an opinion in opposition to President Trump, that individual will invariably be insulted, called bad names, and derided by the angry right. Why would someone become enraged that others would hold differing political views? Insecurity. Since their views are not fact-based, they cannot get into a detailed discussion in support of them. In order to derail such discussions, they fly into a rage and act really vulgar. They appear to have a lot of pent-up anger involved with their views. It is as if they are very frustrated and looking for someone to unload all of their frustration on.

    Enter a liberal, talking about togetherness and diversity, and they can't wait to tell that person off. At which point, the logical liberal will simply place such individuals on Ignore, deeming them incapable of a respectful conversation.

    The unloading of frustration on liberals is not satisfying. It does not make the frustration and anger go away. It is a sugar high, a temporary buzz that doesn't last. So it must be repeated in a futile effort to rid themselves of this terrible anger; to try to find the inner peace and serenity which escapes them. But of course that method is ineffective, so in repetition, the castigation of liberals becomes habit. These are the depths of a troubled mind, hopelessly mired in bad habits, at once wishing there were no liberals in the USA, but unable to envision how such a condition might be achieved. And certainly not thinking it through far enough to realize that without half the country, the economy would crash. Many jobs would simply not get done, triggering devastating repercussions on the economy.
    ďEnter a liberal talking about togetherness and diversityĒ.

    You mean like hoping millions of people you donít like die? Thatís one way to bring togetherness, Iíll give you that. If only my friends and people I like were left thatís a good way to togetherness

  8. #96 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    18,999
    Thanks
    11,601
    Thanked 9,867 Times in 6,651 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 4,684 Times in 4,039 Posts

    Default

    Hello evince,

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    SPOT ON


    and I make that little game unsatisfying for them by out insulting them and forcing them to laff at themselves in secret at home safe and alone at their computers


    What I do is show no fear of dirty words which is their stock and trade

    I outperform them

    I cant tell you how many times I have returned to some site to post and even the cons are excited and telling me they missed me

    cons trying to PM me and be my buddy


    dirty words have always been funny to me so for me its a natural

    Male posters who try to scare female posters by being VERY CRUDE find themselves utterly beside themselves at their inability to rattle me with that tactic.


    I do the same with failed threats of violence


    I make it clear to them I will NOT be intimidated


    You are beginning to get it my friend
    No, what you do is add to the anger at the left and further the bitter polarization that helps Putin.

    You've forgotten how to be kind. You've got some kind of chip on your shoulder and you're hooked on trying to settle some kind of grudge match which cannot be resolved. You cannot have a peaceful aura when you spout flames.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  9. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

    Earl (01-18-2020)

  10. #97 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I want the races to live separately because I'm true evil.



    yes


    it is evil to pit humans against each other idiot

    how many times do I have to tell you WE WANT TO RACE MIX


    so fuck off

  11. #98 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    18,999
    Thanks
    11,601
    Thanked 9,867 Times in 6,651 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 4,684 Times in 4,039 Posts

    Default

    Hello StoneByStone,

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I want the races to live separately because I'm true evil.
    Fearful is more like it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  12. #99 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    18,999
    Thanks
    11,601
    Thanked 9,867 Times in 6,651 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 4,684 Times in 4,039 Posts

    Default

    Hello cawacko,

    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    “Enter a liberal talking about togetherness and diversity”.

    You mean like hoping millions of people you don’t like die? That’s one way to bring togetherness, I’ll give you that. If only my friends and people I like were left that’s a good way to togetherness
    There is a disconnect between 'talking about togetherness and diversity,' and 'hoping millions of people you don’t like die' which causes your argument to be meaningless. The two cannot be equated.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  13. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

    Earl (01-18-2020)

  14. #100 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,092
    Thanks
    3,434
    Thanked 17,142 Times in 11,890 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 618 Times in 585 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello cawacko,



    There is a disconnect between 'talking about togetherness and diversity,' and 'hoping millions of people you don’t like die' which causes your argument to be meaningless. The two cannot be equated.
    Exactly my point

  15. #101 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    13,509
    Thanks
    1,611
    Thanked 4,731 Times in 3,561 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 280 Times in 265 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Its the left that keeps up the antisemitism.
    Talk to your team.
    ERIC CIARAMELLA whose name may not be spoken

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

    Earl (01-18-2020)

  17. #102 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    18,999
    Thanks
    11,601
    Thanked 9,867 Times in 6,651 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 4,684 Times in 4,039 Posts

    Default

    Hello cawacko,

    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Exactly my point
    OK, I am not following. I got that you have attributed 'hoping millions of people you don’t like die' to a fictitious liberal who has spoken of togetherness and diversity.

    Please explain.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  18. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

    Earl (01-18-2020)

  19. #103 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello evince,



    No, what you do is add to the anger at the left and further the bitter polarization that helps Putin.

    You've forgotten how to be kind. You've got some kind of chip on your shoulder and you're hooked on trying to settle some kind of grudge match which cannot be resolved. You cannot have a peaceful aura when you spout flames.
    war baby


    I know how to fight it


    I would ONLY go to war with something EVIL

    I hate evil


    I fight it with the tools I have


    the people you believe Im whipping up hate in are nit humans


    They are programs by Russia or some other enemy of ours


    why do you think these things started talking about Triggering the snowflakes?


    Russia literally wanted to cause people so much emotional strain in America that they would experience emotional health problems and or quit participating in elections


    Drs ordering their patients to STOP arguing politics if they wanted to IMPROVE their health.


    The frustration of not being able to reach these fellow "Americans" with facts and reason


    The horror setting in that some "people" cant be reached ( Democracy cant work because people are too flawed)


    Putin fooling Americans into believing DEMOCRACY is unfeasible


    I treat russo bot holes like they deserve to be treated


    like utter meaningless non human trash


    Its cathartic


    Others feel the same when they read one of my GOOD ONES heaved at a poster that is designed to be utterly frustrating to decent fact based posters



    a good laugh to spay some rat poison on the rats crawling through the holes in the barn


    heave bricks of facts at those rats with a little handful of nails backing it up



    watch the rats twitch and scramble when they are left gobsmacked at an insult they have no way to combat so they say some trite snowflake crap andare obviously looking lacking


    here is another tip


    Russo bot holes are programmed with insults


    they cant react in real time to a creative Human spew straight from the mind of an actual human


    It outs them as the fakes they are.


    why do you think the internet is full of spelling Nazis?


    Its a casual medium

    why expect college discertation level spelling ?


    because russo bot holes are hard to program to make spelling mistakes that look natural


    so they can insult people and make them feel lessor while also protecting themsleves from detection


    another TELL


    how does a bot respond to insults that are regional and maybe not documented in such a way that a Russian programmer my NEVER come across in studying English?


    you have to know what you are fighting


    and fight with every tool at your reach my friend


    showing respect to someone or thing unwilling to respect respect is a useless endevor

  20. #104 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Its the left that keeps up the antisemitism.
    Talk to your team.
    Not approving of what the Nation of Israel does is not hating their religion


    I have approved of Israel at times


    when their right wing evil boys are not elected

  21. #105 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    “Enter a liberal talking about togetherness and diversity”.

    You mean like hoping millions of people you don’t like die? That’s one way to bring togetherness, I’ll give you that. If only my friends and people I like were left that’s a good way to togetherness
    see


    these things merely lie


    they can pretend hour after hour the crap they spew is actually as they say it is


    real Humans become effected by facts after a point

    Even trump if you watch him


    he will switch from out right denial to saying what I did was perfectly legal without a qualm



    The bots here NEVER absorb the cold hard documented facts no matter how many times they are confronted with the mountainous evidence


    Its as if we never told them those facts before


    its how they are programed Poli

    its no stress for them


    It KILLS real people to do that

Similar Threads

  1. The degree of hatred
    By Dark Soul in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 01-22-2019, 08:04 AM
  2. Trump's Hatred of Children
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2017, 04:09 PM
  3. So much hatred and so much ignorance.
    By WinterBorn in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 09:23 PM
  4. The bitter fruit of hatred
    By Guns Guns Guns in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-24-2011, 04:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •