Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is all the hatred coming from?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Did you just claim the Holocaust is "fake news"? Or are you claiming the rise in attacks on Jews and other minorities is "fake news"?
    those attacks are by intelligence operatives to stir up conflict. false flag, handled events.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

Earl (01-18-2020)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,025 Times in 8,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Or women either, for that matter. Things were so much better for the Reichwingers back in the (18)50s, when women and non-whites knew their places.
    The economics mens rights movement is crazy. There are actual men in power in this administration that think the economy should be tweaked to try to make women more subservient to men. The weird part is no one is talking about it.

4. The Following User Groans At Walt For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-18-2020)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-18-2020)

6. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Your children force you to celebrate Christmas? How does that work? "Santa's coming dad or I'm going to kick your *ss..."
    Basically YES, that is exactly how it works.

We are not "super Jewish". I did not even have a Bar Mitzvah. So there is not a strong Jewish pushback against Christmas in our family. And the forces of Christmas are very strong. So we gave in, why deprive our children of Christmas?

The reason we should have stood firmer was that we lost a bit of our culture, but by the time we realized that it was too late.

7. The Following User Groans At Walt For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-18-2020)

8. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

The economics mens rights movement is crazy. There are actual men in power in this administration that think the economy should be tweaked to try to make women more subservient to men. The weird part is no one is talking about it.
    Link?

Otherwise it is a lie.

9. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We are not "super Jewish". I did not even have a Bar Mitzvah. So there is not a strong Jewish pushback against Christmas in our family. And the forces of Christmas are very strong. So we gave in, why deprive our children of Christmas?

The reason we should have stood firmer was that we lost a bit of our culture, but by the time we realized that it was too late.
    but look on the bright side, now you're on the right side of history instead of with the jesus killers.

10. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    those attacks are by intelligence operatives to stir up conflict. false flag, handled events.
    Is it at all possible that the Holocaust was done by Nazis, and the current domestic terrorist attacks are done by the Alt Right? Maybe you are trying to find someone else to blame for the violence of your own ideology?

Or moving on from that, why isn't trump exposing these false flag terrorist attacks? Is he actively part of the coverup, or is he too ignorant to know they are happening? Either way, according to your theory, he is pretty much useless.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

evince (01-18-2020)

12. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

So, you are an admitted failure.as a parent.

Why am I not surprised...school on Sat.

13. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Any particular examples?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Earl (01-18-2020)

15. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 2,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 150 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Alt Right seems intent upon getting revenge on liberals and America in general for their lives sucking so much... But my question is what is so bad about their lives? It is an honest question. Can someone give me details as to their terrible lives, and why I am to blame?

Personally, I am mostly happy with my life. But, when my children and I saw swastikas and MAGA graffiti all over a a synagogue, I did become angry. The reason was because it signified the Holocaust where millions of people like me were killed, and it showed my children that the dangers that were in my grandparents world were in their world too.
    I think I can help. The "alt right" doesn't skulk around painting swastikas and MAGA graffiti on synagogues. They're pretty much in your face about what they want. The far left(neo-nazis, the commies and the democrat party for example)has to pull all these jussie smollett style operations because they think it will give them political power by turning their weak minded voting base against the conservatives.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

16. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

My daughter is three and I'm going through the parenting thing for the first time. So I know when I was a non parent it was easy to judge other's parenting skills because I "knew" everything about it.

But yes, it does start in the home and what you emphasize. Christmas is a national holiday in America so whatever your religion (or lack there of) the forces of Christmas are strong. I had some Jewish buddies growing up. My recollection is some of them exchange gifts Christmas day and one or two that didn't. Obviously to each his own what their families decided they wanted to do.

17. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    My daughter is three and I'm going through the parenting thing for the first time. So I know when I was a non parent it was easy to judge other's parenting skills because I "knew" everything about it.

But yes, it does start in the home and what you emphasize. Christmas is a national holiday in America so whatever your religion (or lack there of) the forces of Christmas are strong. I had some Jewish buddies growing up. My recollection is some of them exchange gifts Christmas day and one or two that didn't. Obviously to each his own what their families decided they wanted to do.
    Commercial pressure is quite strong - the shops are selling Christmas as soon as Guy Fawkes is over in November. Many of our Jewish friends send us Christmas cards. It's just a way of keeping in touch.

18. The Following User Groans At Iolo/Penderyn For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-18-2020)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

evince (01-18-2020)

20. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

The Alt Right seems intent upon getting revenge on liberals and America in general for their lives sucking so much... But my question is what is so bad about their lives? It is an honest question. Can someone give me details as to their terrible lives, and why I am to blame?.
    Personally, I do not recall anyone hating me in any measurable way until I went message boarding.

Based on my observations as an armchair psychologist, rightwing hate fetishes, and hate more generally, has a provenance in three broad categories:

1. A humiliating loss of face - an intolerable sense of inferiority - a perceived loss of status.

2. Women, sexual relations, perceived competition for sex, etc.

3. Money - property - perceived economic anxiety

That's my theory and I am sticking with it!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

evince (01-18-2020), ThatOwlWoman (01-18-2020)

22. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Is it at all possible that the Holocaust was done by Nazis, and the current domestic terrorist attacks are done by the Alt Right? Maybe you are trying to find someone else to blame for the violence of your own ideology?

Or moving on from that, why isn't trump exposing these false flag terrorist attacks? Is he actively part of the coverup, or is he too ignorant to know they are happening? Either way, according to your theory, he is pretty much useless.
    we're all part of the coverup, man.

23. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Personally, I do not recall anyone hating me in any measurable way until I went message boarding.

Based on my observations as an armchair psychologist, rightwing hate fetishes, and hate more generally, has a provenance in three broad categories:

1. A humiliating loss of face - an intolerable sense of inferiority - a perceived loss of status.

2. Women, sexual relations, perceived competition for sex, etc.

3. Money - property - perceived economic anxiety

That's my theory and I am sticking with it!
    In any competitive society, those who feel inadequate believe they will feel better if they can put somebody else down. It makes no sense, it has no point, it doesn't work, but they still believe it. Sic floreat Trumpus mundi.

24. The Following User Groans At Iolo/Penderyn For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-18-2020)

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

Cypress (01-18-2020), evince (01-18-2020)

26. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Have you tried looking in the mirror? I suspect that's where you'll find the answer.