Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CARTOONS will ensue...New SPACE FORCE uniforms are unveiled, "woodland camo"

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post

Maybe we can have the White House Marines do a little daily dance for him.
    not necessary......we already have the demmycrats in the House......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

So you are claiming the only reason I do not want to waste hundreds of billions on setting up a new service is because I don't want to make trump feel important.
    I'm still not sure WHY you are discussing hundreds of billions of dollars on a new service when so far all this thread is about are their camos.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Do you ever shut the fuck up? It's a constant whinefest with you day after day.
    better get used to it

You brain dead fucks are going to be pummeled the rest of your life for supporting trump

you ruined your life by being a willing fucking idiot

YOUR FAULT

not ours

4. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-18-2020)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    CARTOONS will ensue...New SPACE FORCE uniforms are unveiled, "woodland camo"
    Would you be happier if they resembled the uniforms from Star Trek?

Be honest, regardless of what the uniforms looked like, morons like you would have mocked them.

Furthermore, THERE ARE NO PLANS FOR MEMBERS OF THE SPACE FORCE TO ACTUALLY GO TO SPACE. Do little research, dunce.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you are claiming the only reason I do not want to waste hundreds of billions on setting up a new service is because I don't want to make trump feel important. If we could make trump feel important for less than a million dollars, I am all for it, but this seems like a huge waste of money.

Maybe we can have the White House Marines do a little daily dance for him. That should be cheap, and I think he would really enjoy it. They could do it in his bedroom, because he really does not like getting out of bed.
    It's not a new service, it's under the Air Force umbrella.

Also, the current budget for the Space Force is 40 million dollars. That's million, with an "m". Not even close to a single billion, much less hundreds.

https://spacenews.com/bipartisan-spe...by-32-million/

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

If you knew what he now knows .... you wouldn’t even question it .
    Last edited by Loving91390; 01-18-2020 at 11:38 AM.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,030 Times in 8,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    It's not a new service, it's under the Air Force umbrella.
    It will either be a new service or it will not be. If it is a new service, it will cost a fortune. If it is not, then trump is a liar trying to aggrandize himself.

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,030 Times in 8,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Be honest, regardless of what the uniforms looked like, morons like you would have mocked them.

Furthermore, THERE ARE NO PLANS FOR MEMBERS OF THE SPACE FORCE TO ACTUALLY GO TO SPACE. Do little research, dunce.
    Sirthinksalot is making valid points, so I am going to try not to mock him. I think he should realize we are mocking trump a bit, and his crazy claims he has invented a new service.

But a serious question: if they are still just part of the Air Force, and the Air Force has fine uniforms for people who do their form of work(sitting at stations), then why introduce new uniforms? And why uniforms meant for a completely different form of work (walking around with an Army unit)?

Now back to mocking, but not mocking Sirthinksalot.

trump wants to feel important, and the rest of us want to save money. So we can have the new Space Force wear t shirts with trump's picture on them. I am sure we can get trump t shirts for cheap, and it will certainly make trump feel important to see everywhere wearing his face.

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    We have a special command for that. They are called Men in Black! That is highly classified don't let anyone know. lol
    LOL! One of my favorite movies.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sirthinksalot is making valid points, so I am going to try not to mock him. I think he should realize we are mocking trump a bit, and his crazy claims he has invented a new service.

But a serious question: if they are still just part of the Air Force, and the Air Force has fine uniforms for people who do their form of work(sitting at stations), then why introduce new uniforms? And why uniforms meant for a completely different form of work (walking around with an Army unit)?

trump wants to feel important, and the rest of us want to save money. So we can have the new Space Force wear t shirts with trump's picture on them. I am sure we can get trump t shirts for cheap, and it will certainly make trump feel important to see everywhere wearing his face.
    How logical of you. Slap a $2.00 patch on it and everyone knows what they need to know. Maybe a $4.00 metal 'insignia'. Get real fancy and have their new logo embroidered on their uniform. $6.00, $7.00, $10. (These prices are high, by the way)
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

I must not be the only one picturing them looking like Storm Troopers.

Oh, but maybe that's not such a good idea. They always get slaughtered.

And for that matter make sure they aren't nameless and dressed in red Star Trek uniforms. They are always the first to go.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,905 Times in 7,965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Obviously they will need camouflage outfits to blend in with the space trees and space bushes.

BTW... does anyone know what members of the Space Force will be referred to as?

Army - soldier

Air Force - airman

Navy - sailor/seaman

Marines - marine

Space Force - spaceman???

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

The fact is camo is a stupid uniform for a space agency. It is not like Trump cares about spending government money. It was a dumb decision. Perhaps they thought Avatar was a documentary.

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,905 Times in 7,965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Are we supposed to believe that if Obama or any other Democrat President had come up with such a retarded, juvenile idea that you assholes wouldn't be mercilessly mocking him for it to this very day, years out of office?

CRY HARDER, BITCH !!!

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There is nothing deserving of mockery about having a Space Force. It is something that should have been started a long time ago. We have a tremendous amount of money invested in our space assets. Our society is incredibly dependent upon satellites and if a hostile power were to blow up a few key ones, it could have a devastating effect on our domestic operations and our military.