Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: The ultimate rape of the consitution.

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,201
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 315 Times in 219 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

    Default The ultimate rape of the consitution.

    This is unbelievable, Alan Dershowitz claims abuse of power isnít an impeachable offense, that will be scum bags defense in the impeachment trial. You just have to laugh at these kooks.How pitiful is their defense? Well lets put it this way, the argument on this can be abuse of power is not a crime , but it dam well is a impeachable offense. This is the impeachable part , scum bags attempt to initiate a quid pro quo using his presidential powers to advance his own personal gain with Ukraine is backed by a complete line of evidence mostly from scum bags own people. The people he elected to have around himself. The Idea that its the Democrats fault when it is his people is a hoot. Add in demanding that Ukraine make up something against Biden is also a criminal act and shitting on this countries flag. There is no support for scum bags action , he is guilty as charged . The point is that the politicians on the right would sell us out , piss on the flag and crap on the constitution to stay in power. as would his supporter. They want a dictatorship and they want it to be their man. Guilty as charged. When this is done the people who see the truth will never except the actions of the right, they will spend the rest of their lives doing everything possible to stop everything they do and every politician that will be stupid enough to be from this hate group they call a party.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to jbander For This Post:

    guno (01-17-2020)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    42,292
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    how fast the liberals devour one of their own for not following the course LOL
    The war on crime, war on drugs, war on terror, and now the war on opiods.............there's a reason they call it a war. So you idiots will easily accept the collateral damage of innocents

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3,969
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 1,403 Times in 1,100 Posts
    Groans
    116
    Groaned 155 Times in 145 Posts

    Default

    Enjoy another nothing burger ....

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Loving91390 For This Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (01-18-2020)

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,201
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 315 Times in 219 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    how fast the liberals devour one of their own for not following the course LOL
    anyone have a clue on this?

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    74,991
    Thanks
    15,268
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    18,546
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    This is unbelievable, Alan Dershowitz claims abuse of power isn’t an impeachable offense, that will be scum bags defense in the impeachment trial. You just have to laugh at these kooks.How pitiful is their defense? Well lets put it this way, the argument on this can be abuse of power is not a crime , but it dam well is a impeachable offense. This is the impeachable part , scum bags attempt to initiate a quid pro quo using his presidential powers to advance his own personal gain with Ukraine is backed by a complete line of evidence mostly from scum bags own people. The people he elected to have around himself. The Idea that its the Democrats fault when it is his people is a hoot. Add in demanding that Ukraine make up something against Biden is also a criminal act and shitting on this countries flag. There is no support for scum bags action , he is guilty as charged . The point is that the politicians on the right would sell us out , piss on the flag and crap on the constitution to stay in power. as would his supporter. They want a dictatorship and they want it to be their man. Guilty as charged. When this is done the people who see the truth will never except the actions of the right, they will spend the rest of their lives doing everything possible to stop everything they do and every politician that will be stupid enough to be from this hate group they call a party.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.


  8. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    25,014
    Thanks
    190
    Thanked 11,138 Times in 7,704 Posts
    Groans
    3,571
    Groaned 2,574 Times in 2,387 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    how fast the liberals devour one of their own for not following the course LOL
    He lives on Fox. His liberalness is long gone. He is one of yours now.

  9. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    25,014
    Thanks
    190
    Thanked 11,138 Times in 7,704 Posts
    Groans
    3,571
    Groaned 2,574 Times in 2,387 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    anyone have a clue on this?
    He used to be a Dem years ago. He is 81 and suffers the kind of age-related illness that makes you a Repub.

  10. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,201
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 315 Times in 219 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    how fast the liberals devour one of their own for not following the course LOL
    so since scum bag was a democrat in the past , he is a democrat? Wheres the logic?

  11. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,201
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 315 Times in 219 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    impeach.txt
    ntARTICLE I: ABUSE OF POWER
    ARTICLE II: OBSTRUCTION OF CONGRESS
    https://apps.npr.org/documents/docu....gainst-Preside

  12. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    25,014
    Thanks
    190
    Thanked 11,138 Times in 7,704 Posts
    Groans
    3,571
    Groaned 2,574 Times in 2,387 Posts

    Default

    Trump broke the Impoundment Control act. That is a crime. He had no right to stop the aid the House had voted.

  13. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    13,919
    Thanks
    2,415
    Thanked 8,770 Times in 6,171 Posts
    Groans
    568
    Groaned 492 Times in 468 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    This is unbelievable, Alan Dershowitz claims abuse of power isn’t an impeachable offense, that will be scum bags defense in the impeachment trial. You just have to laugh at these kooks.How pitiful is their defense? Well lets put it this way, the argument on this can be abuse of power is not a crime , but it dam well is a impeachable offense. This is the impeachable part , scum bags attempt to initiate a quid pro quo using his presidential powers to advance his own personal gain with Ukraine is backed by a complete line of evidence mostly from scum bags own people. The people he elected to have around himself. The Idea that its the Democrats fault when it is his people is a hoot. Add in demanding that Ukraine make up something against Biden is also a criminal act and shitting on this countries flag. There is no support for scum bags action , he is guilty as charged . The point is that the politicians on the right would sell us out , piss on the flag and crap on the constitution to stay in power. as would his supporter. They want a dictatorship and they want it to be their man. Guilty as charged. When this is done the people who see the truth will never except the actions of the right, they will spend the rest of their lives doing everything possible to stop everything they do and every politician that will be stupid enough to be from this hate group they call a party.
    Show us where the Constitution defines "abuse of power", and names it as an impeachable offense.
    Every life matters

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

    Into the Night (01-19-2020)

  15. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    13,919
    Thanks
    2,415
    Thanked 8,770 Times in 6,171 Posts
    Groans
    568
    Groaned 492 Times in 468 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    so since scum bag was a democrat in the past , he is a democrat? Wheres the logic?
    Dershowitz is still a Democrat, voted for Hillary, and will not be voting for Trump.
    Every life matters

  16. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    15,443
    Thanks
    4,209
    Thanked 3,827 Times in 3,322 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 151 Times in 147 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    impeach.txt
    ntARTICLE I: ABUSE OF POWER
    ARTICLE II: OBSTRUCTION OF CONGRESS
    https://apps.npr.org/documents/docu....gainst-Preside
    Define 'abuse of power'. Define 'obstruction of Congress'.

  17. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    15,443
    Thanks
    4,209
    Thanked 3,827 Times in 3,322 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 151 Times in 147 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump broke the Impoundment Control act. That is a crime. He had no right to stop the aid the House had voted.
    He has every right. He is the President of the United States. He sets the foreign agenda. He can even veto the House vote, dumbass.

  18. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    74,991
    Thanks
    15,268
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    18,546
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump broke the Impoundment Control act. That is a crime. He had no right to stop the aid the House had voted.
    When was it due and when was it delivered??
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-01-2020, 07:06 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2019, 11:33 AM
  3. Rape: Do victims of rape share any responsibility?
    By Sun Devil in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 04-16-2014, 06:43 PM
  4. APP - protesters of a triple rape in india demand death penalty for the murder and rape
    By Don Quixote in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 08:36 PM
  5. police can't be accused of rape, or real rape anyway
    By SmarterthanYou in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 07:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •