Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 106 to 113 of 113

Thread: Lock her up?

  1. #106 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    430
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 141 Times in 102 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Fact is almost all the classified stuff was classified secret after it was loaded. There was almost no classified into and it was secure. As I pointed out her server was never hacked. The server she was supposed to down load to was hacked twice. They would have been better downloading their stuff onto her computer. It was not gross negligence.
    Assuming what you said is true......she is still guilty even if a single classified email was on her personal server. Doesn't need to have been hacked. She knew it was against the rules.

  2. #107 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,302
    Thanks
    2,362
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,772 Posts
    Groans
    313
    Groaned 927 Times in 847 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    That is all that matters? Is that what you think? good grief.
    I think you degenerates are hellbent on destroying Donald Trump. Doesn't get any more simplistic than that.
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

    -- The Left


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Granule For This Post:

    Daddyo (01-27-2020)

  4. #108 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    18,399
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 8,593 Times in 5,882 Posts
    Groans
    3,010
    Groaned 1,762 Times in 1,640 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    I think you degenerates are hellbent on destroying Donald Trump. Doesn't get any more simplistic than that.
    No you do not.
    Trump is a grifter. What should have destroyed Trump was his constant use of using illegals in his companies. His cheating contractors and a business tool should have destroyed him. What should have destroyed him was saying he could grab women by the pussy because he was rich. What should have done it was him cheating charities and paying a couple million and being banned from being involved with another one. What should have made him chased into the wilderness was a fake university he had to pay 25 million to get out of. destruction should have come because he is a liar, over 16,000 times,. It could have been his childish tweets while bitching about Hillary's server. Can you guess which one is better protected?
    The problem isn't just Trump. it is you and people like you. Would you have accepted that crap from any other president or candidate ever?
    When Trump is gone, don't bitch about any party candidates in the future. You lost your right to bitch when you went all-in on that dangerous asshole.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

    Tranquillus in Exile (01-27-2020)

  6. #109 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    430
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 141 Times in 102 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    No you do not.
    Trump is a grifter. What should have destroyed Trump was his constant use of using illegals in his companies. His cheating contractors and a business tool should have destroyed him. What should have destroyed him was saying he could grab women by the pussy because he was rich. What should have done it was him cheating charities and paying a couple million and being banned from being involved with another one. What should have made him chased into the wilderness was a fake university he had to pay 25 million to get out of. destruction should have come because he is a liar, over 16,000 times,. It could have been his childish tweets while bitching about Hillary's server. Can you guess which one is better protected?
    The problem isn't just Trump. it is you and people like you. Would you have accepted that crap from any other president or candidate ever?
    When Trump is gone, don't bitch about any party candidates in the future. You lost your right to bitch when you went all-in on that dangerous asshole.
    That's how fucking bad the witch Hillary was buddy! That we would have no choice but to pull the lever for that because she was evil. I wont list her evil deeds but they include things from cheating people to allowing americans to die and then lying about it. Things done UNLIKE trump WHILE in office. So Hillary got trump elected and unfortunately for your side the man has actually done most of what he said he would. He has the country popping again and he's done it tweeting aside with class.

    So it's your sides fault for trump. I had no choice. I would however like to take this moment to say THANK YOU. The salvation of our country was riding on it. I see it now. If I would've known in 2016 i would've donated money and actively helped the campaign. No worries cuz now I/we know just how good trump is. We know he is a man of his word. We know he loves this country AND puts US first. We know he isn't like you liberals and will actively work to destroy the damaging policies your side has forced on this country. We know he will leave office having secured the courts, preventing your corrupt justices from pushing the liberal agenda from the bench.

    Can't wait to vote. Never in my lifetime have I been this motivated.

  7. #110 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    18,399
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 8,593 Times in 5,882 Posts
    Groans
    3,010
    Groaned 1,762 Times in 1,640 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddyo View Post
    That's how fucking bad the witch Hillary was buddy! That we would have no choice but to pull the lever for that because she was evil. I wont list her evil deeds but they include things from cheating people to allowing americans to die and then lying about it. Things done UNLIKE trump WHILE in office. So Hillary got trump elected and unfortunately for your side the man has actually done most of what he said he would. He has the country popping again and he's done it tweeting aside with class.

    So it's your sides fault for trump. I had no choice. I would however like to take this moment to say THANK YOU. The salvation of our country was riding on it. I see it now. If I would've known in 2016 i would've donated money and actively helped the campaign. No worries cuz now I/we know just how good trump is. We know he is a man of his word. We know he loves this country AND puts US first. We know he isn't like you liberals and will actively work to destroy the damaging policies your side has forced on this country. We know he will leave office having secured the courts, preventing your corrupt justices from pushing the liberal agenda from the bench.

    Can't wait to vote. Never in my lifetime have I been this motivated.
    Evil? Do you believe in childish things like that? I listed the disqualifying things Trump did and is doing. You have an epithet for Hillary, but since she was investigated by rightys a dozen times and exonerated every time, you can argue she is the cleanest person in the country. Nobody can argue that Trump is clean.
    You being super motivated says a lot about you and your analytic abilities.

  8. #111 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    430
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 141 Times in 102 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Evil? Do you believe in childish things like that? I listed the disqualifying things Trump did and is doing. You have an epithet for Hillary, but since she was investigated by rightys a dozen times and exonerated every time, you can argue she is the cleanest person in the country. Nobody can argue that Trump is clean.
    You being super motivated says a lot about you and your analytic abilities.
    No I'm an atheist but I used the word evil to describe how bad she is for those religious among us.

    No you listed things about trump, many of which are bias and half truths, that the voters knew going in. None done while president. None disqualifying if true anyway. Hell ted Kennedy killed a woman while driving drunk and could have been president. Dont think you would have been pushing to have him impeached would you lol?

    I say the same about your analytic ability. Your thought process....... Obama is a great guy 100 percent qualified to be president. Turns out to be horrible as president in all measurable. You still love him. Trump is a horrible person and unqualified. The country is doing amazingly. Things the last 4 presidents have ignored getting fixed. Economy booming. Energy independence achieved. And you......hes horrible, a scourge, even dangerous. Hes destroying our country.

    See the thinking process? You go by the pictures on the package while I go by the content of the same package. Thank you for playing.....you lose.

  9. #112 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,302
    Thanks
    2,362
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,772 Posts
    Groans
    313
    Groaned 927 Times in 847 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    No you do not.
    Trump is a grifter. What should have destroyed Trump was his constant use of using illegals in his companies. His cheating contractors and a business tool should have destroyed him. What should have destroyed him was saying he could grab women by the pussy because he was rich. What should have done it was him cheating charities and paying a couple million and being banned from being involved with another one. What should have made him chased into the wilderness was a fake university he had to pay 25 million to get out of. destruction should have come because he is a liar, over 16,000 times,. It could have been his childish tweets while bitching about Hillary's server. Can you guess which one is better protected?
    The problem isn't just Trump. it is you and people like you. Would you have accepted that crap from any other president or candidate ever?
    When Trump is gone, don't bitch about any party candidates in the future. You lost your right to bitch when you went all-in on that dangerous asshole.
    Uh huh. Notwithstanding the bullshit Trump's predecessor pulled off: Weaponizing the government against his enemies, creating his surveillance state, circumventing congress to purge Gitmo, the punitive Obamacare, the absolute worst economic recovery, and owning the largest deficits in history.

    Trump is harmless compared to your side. Go fuck yourself.
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

    -- The Left


  10. #113 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    18,399
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 8,593 Times in 5,882 Posts
    Groans
    3,010
    Groaned 1,762 Times in 1,640 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddyo View Post
    Assuming what you said is true......she is still guilty even if a single classified email was on her personal server. Doesn't need to have been hacked. She knew it was against the rules.
    Guilty of what? The decision was there were low level classified things on her computer that can be explained by a lack of expertise and slight mishandling. The decision on the information was made. There was no deliberate breaking of laws and rules. Computer systems are relatively new. They re making up regulations as we go along.
    The fact that she was not hacked shows how well protected her server was.

Similar Threads

  1. Flynn? LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! That's right - LOCK HIM UP!!
    By bhoyal in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-06-2018, 07:40 AM
  2. “Lock him up!”
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-05-2018, 08:08 AM
  3. We Can Still Lock Her Up
    By hvilleherb in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2018, 08:18 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2018, 12:08 AM
  5. LOCK HIM UP!!
    By Cypress in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-02-2017, 02:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •