Thread: RIGHT'S DARLINGS PERRY, PENCE, POMPEO, BARR ALL IMPLICATED in UKRAINE DRUG DEAL!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default RIGHT'S DARLINGS PERRY, PENCE, POMPEO, BARR ALL IMPLICATED in UKRAINE DRUG DEAL!!

I was trying to think of all the named players in TRUMP'S TEAM of 'operators' paid for by US TAX DOLLARS who isn't INVOLVED IN THIS "DRUG DEAL"!! Including the ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!! Bolton played to a point--then CHICKENSHITTED OUT and sold out his country and 'LET' it all go down!! He gets ZERO points.

I didn't leave out RUDY, he's the FIXER for TRUMP the MOB BOSS!

HOW LOW DID WE GO?

Giuliani associate names Trump, Pence, more in Ukraine plan

Michael Biesecker, Mary Clare Jalonick and Eric Tucker, Associated Press
    Updated 12:27 am EST, Friday, January 17, 2020

FILE - In this Dec. 2, 2019, file photo, Lev Parnas arrives at court in New York. Parnas, a close associate of President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, has provided a trove of text messages and ... more

WASHINGTON (AP) — A close associate of President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani is claiming Trump was directly involved in the effort to pressure Ukraine to investigate Democratic rival Joe Biden.

Lev Parnas says he delivered an ultimatum in May, at Giuliani's behest, to the incoming president of Ukraine that no senior U.S. officials would attend his inauguration and vital American security aid would be withheld if an investigation into Biden wasn't announced.

He said Trump was aware of Giuliani's efforts to secure an investigation and the president was briefed regularly.

If true, Parnas' account undercuts a key Republican defense of Trump during the impeachment investigation — that Trump's withholding of vital military aid to Ukraine last summer wasn't a quid pro quo for Biden investigations.

“President Trump knew exactly what was going on," said Parnas, a Soviet-born Florida businessman facing a raft of criminal charges related to campaign finance violations. "He was aware of all my movements. I wouldn't do anything without the consent of Rudy Giuliani, or the president.”

For his part, Trump on Thursday repeated denials that he is acquainted with Parnas, despite numerous photos that have emerged of the two men together , including at a April 2018 dinner with about a half dozen others at the president's Washington hotel.

“I meet thousands and thousands of people as president. I take thousands of pictures,” Trump said, speaking to reporters in the Oval Office. “I don't know him, I never had a conversation that I remember with him.”

Parnas made several potentially explosive claims in an extended interview with MSNBC's Rachel Maddow, segments of which were aired Wednesday and Thursday.
    The day after Parnas said he delivered the message, the State Department announced that Vice President Mike Pence would no longer be attending the inauguration of Ukrainian President Volodymir Zelenskiy.

Parnas alleged that Trump ordered Pence to stay away at the behest of Giuliani to send a clear message to the incoming Ukrainian administration that they needed to take seriously the demand for an investigation into Biden, a Democratic presidential candidate seen as a potential threat to Trump's 2020 reelection...

https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/new...f-14976839.php

WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

2. The Following User Groans At Centerleftfl For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-17-2020)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-20-2020)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nunes, too.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-17-2020)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,744 Times in 17,975 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,251 Times in 3,055 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Nunes, too.
    Any indictments, convictions, Snowflake?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Truth Detector (01-17-2020)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,744 Times in 17,975 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,251 Times in 3,055 Posts
    Blog Entries

If witnesses are called, the Biden crime family will be called...count on it.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Callinectes (01-20-2020), Grokmaster (01-17-2020), Truth Detector (01-17-2020)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    If witnesses are called, the Biden crime family will be called...count on it.
    Fine. Call em. With cause. That's the LAW.

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    I was trying to think .....
    Obviously you failed. You should seek out a mental health expert before the November elections.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Grokmaster (01-17-2020)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,664 Times in 10,713 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

PARNAS...AGAIN???

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Reviewing the facts of the Ukrainian HOAX:

'Nobody Pushed Me.' Ukrainian President Denies Trump Pressured Him to Investigate Biden's Son'

https://time.com/5686305/zelensky-uk...rump-pressure/

Sondland asked Trump. "What do you want from Ukraine?"

Trump said, "I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. Tell Zelensky to do the right thing."

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Says Sondland Never Tied Aid to Investigation
    https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...nvestigations/

Sondland says Trump didn’t explicitly link Ukraine aid to probes

“I don’t recall President Trump ever talking with me about any security assistance,”

“The only thing we got directly from Guiliani was that the Burisma and 2016 elections were conditioned on the White House meeting,” Sondland said. “The aid was my own personal, you know, guess” based on, “two plus two equals four.”
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Grokmaster (01-20-2020)

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Vindman admitted that the president, not unelected bureaucrats, sets U.S. policy

Vindman admitted he never had contact with President Trump

Vindman admitted having no firsthand knowledge of aid or an investigation and was just “following news accounts”

Vindman admitted Trump was “well within his rights” to ask Ukraine for help in an investigation

Vindman admitted that putting the transcript of the Ukraine call on a secure server was “definitely not unprecedented”

Vindman admitted the Trump-Zelenksy transcript was “very accurate”

Vindman admitted he has never used the term “bribery” to describe the president’s actions

Vindman said he couldn’t recall Ukrainians feeling pressured to do investigations

Vindman said, "As far as I can tell," Hunter Biden was not qualified to serve on Burisma’s board

Vindman said there was an appearance of a conflict of interest with Hunter Biden being on the Burisma board

https://pjmedia.com/trending/ten-rea...for-democrats/

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Grokmaster (01-17-2020)

18. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Turner: "So NO ONE ON THIS PLANET, TOLD YOU THAT THE AID WAS TIED TO THESE INVESTIGATIONS...YES or NO??"

Sondland: "YES."

Turner: "BUT YOU CLAIMED IN YOUR OPENING STATEMENT YOU KNEW IT WAS."

Sondland: "THAT WAS MY PRESUMPTION....."

Turner: WHICH IS NOTHING!!!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Grokmaster (01-17-2020)

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post

'Nobody Pushed Me.' Ukrainian President Denies Trump Pressured Him to Investigate Biden's Son'

https://time.com/5686305/zelensky-uk...rump-pressure/

Sondland asked Trump. "What do you want from Ukraine?"

Trump said, "I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. Tell Zelensky to do the right thing."

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Says Sondland Never Tied Aid to Investigation
    https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...nvestigations/

Sondland says Trump didn’t explicitly link Ukraine aid to probes

“I don’t recall President Trump ever talking with me about any security assistance,”

“The only thing we got directly from Guiliani was that the Burisma and 2016 elections were conditioned on the White House meeting,” Sondland said. “The aid was my own personal, you know, guess” based on, “two plus two equals four.”
    Idiot! No one put a gun to my head and said I'll pull the trigger if you don't.....

21. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

I was trying to think of all the named players in TRUMP'S TEAM of 'operators' paid for by US TAX DOLLARS who isn't INVOLVED IN THIS "DRUG DEAL"!! Including the ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!! Bolton played to a point--then CHICKENSHITTED OUT and sold out his country and 'LET' it all go down!! He gets ZERO points.

I didn't leave out RUDY, he's the FIXER for TRUMP the MOB BOSS!

HOW LOW DID WE GO?

Giuliani associate names Trump, Pence, more in Ukraine plan

Michael Biesecker, Mary Clare Jalonick and Eric Tucker, Associated Press
    Updated 12:27 am EST, Friday, January 17, 2020

FILE - In this Dec. 2, 2019, file photo, Lev Parnas arrives at court in New York. Parnas, a close associate of President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, has provided a trove of text messages and ... more

WASHINGTON (AP) — A close associate of President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani is claiming Trump was directly involved in the effort to pressure Ukraine to investigate Democratic rival Joe Biden.

Lev Parnas says he delivered an ultimatum in May, at Giuliani's behest, to the incoming president of Ukraine that no senior U.S. officials would attend his inauguration and vital American security aid would be withheld if an investigation into Biden wasn't announced.

He said Trump was aware of Giuliani's efforts to secure an investigation and the president was briefed regularly.

If true, Parnas' account undercuts a key Republican defense of Trump during the impeachment investigation — that Trump's withholding of vital military aid to Ukraine last summer wasn't a quid pro quo for Biden investigations.

“President Trump knew exactly what was going on," said Parnas, a Soviet-born Florida businessman facing a raft of criminal charges related to campaign finance violations. "He was aware of all my movements. I wouldn't do anything without the consent of Rudy Giuliani, or the president.”

For his part, Trump on Thursday repeated denials that he is acquainted with Parnas, despite numerous photos that have emerged of the two men together , including at a April 2018 dinner with about a half dozen others at the president's Washington hotel.

“I meet thousands and thousands of people as president. I take thousands of pictures,” Trump said, speaking to reporters in the Oval Office. “I don't know him, I never had a conversation that I remember with him.”

Parnas made several potentially explosive claims in an extended interview with MSNBC's Rachel Maddow, segments of which were aired Wednesday and Thursday.
    The day after Parnas said he delivered the message, the State Department announced that Vice President Mike Pence would no longer be attending the inauguration of Ukrainian President Volodymir Zelenskiy.

Parnas alleged that Trump ordered Pence to stay away at the behest of Giuliani to send a clear message to the incoming Ukrainian administration that they needed to take seriously the demand for an investigation into Biden, a Democratic presidential candidate seen as a potential threat to Trump's 2020 reelection...

https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/new...f-14976839.php

If you want to know how deep, far and wide this crime ring goes, listen to few of these podcasts from two journalists who have been working on this for quite awhile.

The GOP Is an Unregistered Foreign Agent: Part I
    https://gaslitnation.libsyn.com/the-...n-agent-part-i

The GOP Is an Unregistered Foreign Agent: Part II
    https://gaslitnation.libsyn.com/the-...-agent-part-ii

Fraud Guarantee: Ukraine, Syria, and the Trump Crime Catastrophe
    https://gaslitnation.libsyn.com/frau...me-catastrophe

Lock Him Up, Because He’s an Actual Criminal
    https://gaslitnation.libsyn.com/lock...ctual-criminal

Robert Mueller Will Not Save You (The Remix)
    https://gaslitnation.libsyn.com/robe...-you-the-remix

Mafia State U.S.A.
    https://gaslitnation.libsyn.com/mafia-state-usa
    These are only an hour each but are more informative and more chilling than you can imagine.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-20-2020)

23. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    If you want to know how deep, far and wide this crime ring goes, listen to few of these podcasts from two journalists who have been working on this for quite awhile.

These are only an hour each but are more informative and more chilling than you can imagine.
    Thanks, I'm pinning that for later. (Gotta go clean the garage)

24. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Idiot! No one put a gun to my head and said I'll pull the trigger if you don't.....
    Another laughably stupid analogy. Like Schiff who lies whenever his lips are moving, if your fingers are banging at your keyboard, you are lying as well.

Vindman admitted that the president, not unelected bureaucrats, sets U.S. policy

Vindman admitted he never had contact with President Trump

Vindman admitted having no firsthand knowledge of aid or an investigation and was just “following news accounts”

Vindman admitted Trump was “well within his rights” to ask Ukraine for help in an investigation

Vindman admitted that putting the transcript of the Ukraine call on a secure server was “definitely not unprecedented”

Vindman admitted the Trump-Zelenksy transcript was “very accurate”

Vindman admitted he has never used the term “bribery” to describe the president’s actions

Vindman said he couldn’t recall Ukrainians feeling pressured to do investigations

Vindman said, "As far as I can tell," Hunter Biden was not qualified to serve on Burisma’s board

Vindman said there was an appearance of a conflict of interest with Hunter Biden being on the Burisma board

https://pjmedia.com/trending/ten-rea...for-democrats/