Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Duchess Meghan wants to move to CA but refuses to pay taxes there!!!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    The number of people in the Royal Family that will receive money from the public purse is being drastically reduced, essentially all the hangers on will have to go earn a living. I don't have any problem with them selling crappy overpriced shit but not using their titles, they should be taken away from them.
    Calling it "crappy overpriced shit" would imply you have a problem with it. Why are you so angry at the people who are making their own lives for themselves? Could it be because one of them is black?

2. The Following User Groans At Walt For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-18-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Calling it "crappy overpriced shit" would imply you have a problem with it. Why are you so angry at the people who are making their own lives for themselves? Could it be because one of them is black?
    I wondered how long it would be before some buffoon would play the race card, stop being an arsehole. I already said this ffs!

I don't have any problem with them selling crappy overpriced shit but not using their titles, they should be taken away from them.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Earl (01-19-2020)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I wondered how long it would be before some buffoon would play the race card, stop being an arsehole. I already said this ffs!
    The first line of this thread was the claim that Markle was lying about who her mother was, and was lying about being black. The race card is this thread. You did not need to wonder, it was the beginning of this thread.

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The first line of this thread was the claim that Markle was lying about who her mother was, and was lying about being black. The race card is this thread. You did not need to wonder, it was the beginning of this thread.
    I already told you that TDAK is an arsehole so why do you feel the need to emulate him? You're not even original as this dopey bint spouted much the same bullshit on Question Time last Thursday.

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I still have no explanation where all the Alt Right hatred of Markle is coming from. If you do not enjoy the TV show Suits, do not watch it. If she sells something in the future that you feel is overpriced, do not buy it.

There is a lot of racism mixed in with the hatred, which certainly suggests it as a motive. Can anyone give me another reason? Can someone say some specific harm Markle has done to them?

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I still have no explanation where all the Alt Right hatred of Markle is coming from. If you do not enjoy the TV show Suits, do not watch it. If she sells something in the future that you feel is overpriced, do not buy it.

There is a lot of racism mixed in with the hatred, which certainly suggests it as a motive. Can anyone give me another reason? Can someone say some specific harm Markle has done to them?
    Well for a start she is a modern day Yoko Ono and has caused a massive rift between Willam and Harry, they barely speak to each other any more. She set about disowning all of her family other than her mother. Her father has been totally ostracised and could be called as a witness in a civil lawsuit.

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well for a start she is a modern day Yoko Ono and has caused a massive rift between Willam and Harry, they barely speak to each other any more. She set about disowning all of her family other than her mother. Her father has been totally ostracised and could be called as a witness in a civil lawsuit.
    Her father abandoned her and her mother. She never had any real connection to her half sister. Her half sister did not invite her to the half sister's wedding, so why should the half sister be invited to Markle's wedding. The father was invited, even though he had abandoned Markle as a child, but then he gave interviews which is a definite no no.

But none of that is our business. I do not respect Markle's father for not paying child support, but I do not hate him for it. It is not my business.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Her father abandoned her and her mother. She never had any real connection to her half sister. Her half sister did not invite her to the half sister's wedding, so why should the half sister be invited to Markle's wedding. The father was invited, even though he had abandoned Markle as a child, but then he gave interviews which is a definite no no.

But none of that is our business. I do not respect Markle's father for not paying child support, but I do not hate him for it. It is not my business.
    He says otherwise. When her half sister first came to the UK and started claiming that Meghan's Markle was a seriously flawed human being nobody believed her. They do now,!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...s-tuition-fees

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So much hatred. It is just sad. The family hatred all stems from a father who kept getting women pregnant and then leaving them.

Samatha Grant has no real link to Meghan Markle. Samatha Grant is 17 years older than Meghan Markle, and never lived in the same place. Grant has a lot of anger towards Markle for breaking up her parents, but you cannot reasonably blame a newborn for the actions of the parents.

Samatha Grant is estranged from her own three adult children, and has been arrested for assaulting the father she now claims to be very close to. She seems like the train wreck in all this far more than her half sister.

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

The duchess and her husband are intent on developing the Sussex brand on the other side of the pond and making big money. They reckon to destroy the cosy old monarchy that buggered about his mother, and make their own pile. Can't say I blame them, but it's sad to lose the old hypocrisy. Total capitalism is just what we need as the world burns.

13. The Following User Groans At Iolo/Penderyn For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-19-2020)

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Will Drop HRH Titles And Start Paying Rent
    Carly Ledbetter and Sara Boboltz
    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/princ...185121564.html

Queen Elizabeth II has finalized the details regarding Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s decision to step back as senior members of the royal family: The pair will no longer use their “royal highness” titles and will no longer receive public funds as of spring of this year.

The couple has also pledged to repay the British public for the pricey renovations they had done on Frogmore Cottage, which is owned by the royal family and which will continue to serve as their U.K. home. They plan to pay “commercial rent” on the property themselves, but will take up a new primary residence somewhere in North America.

“With The Queen’s blessing, the Sussexes will continue to maintain their private patronages and associations,” Buckingham Palace said a statement released Saturday. “While they can no longer formally represent The Queen, the Sussexes have made clear that everything they do will continue to uphold the values of Her Majesty.”

The changes mean that the couple, who are still Duke and Duchess of Sussex, will be free to earn their own income and are no longer “working royals.”

Notably, Harry will also remain a prince and technically hold onto his “HRH” title, but he will not use it. He will also continue to receive private funds from his father, Prince Charles.

In a personal statement of her own, the queen recognized the “intense scrutiny” her grandson and his wife have faced, and said that she was “particularly proud” of Meghan:

Following many months of conversations and more recent discussions, I am pleased that together we have found a constructive and supportive way forward for my grandson and his family.

Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved members of my family.

I recognise the challenges they have experienced as a result of intense scrutiny over the last two years and support their wish for a more independent life.

I want to thank them for all their dedicated work across this country, the Commonwealth and beyond, and am particularly proud of how Meghan has so quickly become one of the family.

It is my whole family’s hope that today’s agreement allows them to start building a happy and peaceful new life.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced earlier this month that they are working to become financially independent and split time between the United Kingdom and Canada.

In an earlier statement, the queen said she was “entirely supportive” of Meghan and Harry’s new life following talks with Princes Charles, William and Harry at her Sandringham Estate.

“Although we would have preferred them to remain full-time working Members of the Royal Family, we respect and understand their wish to live a more independent life as a family while remaining a valued part of my family,” the queen said at the time in a statement released by Buckingham Palace.

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

They have a website called Sussex Royal already which is mainly PR spin but it looks like they'll start using that to sell hugely expensive New Age tat like the Gwyneth Paltrow website Goop.
    Which means they will continue to be totally useless people with "jobs" of no social value.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The number of people in the Royal Family that will receive money from the public purse is being drastically reduced, essentially all the hangers on will have to go earn a living. .

HAHAHAHA. You are the only one in the world dumb enough to believe that.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I still have no explanation where all the Alt Right hatred of Markle is coming from.
    Markle is another rachel dolezal claiming to be black to get black privilege. That's why people hate her. THINK

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    The duchess and her husband are intent on developing the Sussex brand on the other side of the pond and making big money. They reckon to destroy the cosy old monarchy that buggered about his mother, and make their own pile. Can't say I blame them, but it's sad to lose the old hypocrisy. Total capitalism is just what we need as the world burns.
    HAHAHA. You call that capitalism?. The two are not gonna become engineers and start a semiconductor company, you fool . They are gonna sell junk like meghan perfume at outrageous prices. THINK