Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Duchess Meghan wants to move to CA but refuses to pay taxes there!!!

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,312 Times in 8,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    She's actually been the Queen for 65 years
    I said she "has known she was going to be Queen or has been Queen for 83 years." It was a somewhat clumsy statement, so no problem with you misunderstanding. At birth, it was far from certain that she would be ruler, but when her father unexpectedly assumed the throne, it became clear she would be Queen. From that point on, she tried to be good enough for it. So I put the beginning of her service to England at the point she became heir apparent.

As for the carriages, , she still rides in them.
    trump wanted a Royal Carriage, which the Queen has not ridden in for over a decade. She did not even like that carriage back when she was in her 20's. It is apparently very uncomfortable.

Maybe it is time that the British people upgrade the ceremonial Royal Carriage. I know it is money, when money is short. But maybe it would be a good idea.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    I said she "has known she was going to be Queen or has been Queen for 83 years." It was a somewhat clumsy statement, so no problem with you misunderstanding. At birth, it was far from certain that she would be ruler, but when her father unexpectedly assumed the throne, it became clear she would be Queen. From that point on, she tried to be good enough for it. So I put the beginning of her service to England at the point she became heir apparent.

trump wanted a Royal Carriage, which the Queen has not ridden in for over a decade. She did not even like that carriage back when she was in her 20's. It is apparently very uncomfortable.

Maybe it is time that the British people upgrade the ceremonial Royal Carriage. I know it is money, when money is short. But maybe it would be a good idea.
    Trump deserves a royal kick in his huge ass.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

3. The Following User Groans At Cinnabar For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-22-2020)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Trump deserves a royal kick in his huge ass.
    So do you, just to wake you up!!

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ok, you must mean the Gold State Coach, that is not very comfortable it must be said. Very much doubt if Trump would like it as sways alarmingly at times. It is pulled by eight horses and weighs over four tons.

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

So do you, just to wake you up!!
    I never ripped folks off at a bogus university or stiffed a worker for services rendered. But I suppose you can relate to treating people that way and therefore admire the POS who does.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ok, you must mean the Gold State Coach, that is not very comfortable it must be said. Very much doubt if Trump would like it as sways alarmingly at times. It is pulled by eight horses and weighs over four tons.
    I know tradition and all that... But come on, come up with something better. Maybe give up carriages all together and get a car. There is going to be another crowning soon, and lets do that with a nice car.

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    I never ripped folks off at a bogus university or stiffed a worker for services rendered. But I suppose you can relate to treating people that way and therefore admire the POS who does.
    Holy fuck, how many times do I have to say the same damn thing before it percolates into that thick skull of yours. I don't like Trump but given the truly abysmal Dem candidates attempting to outdo each other with their woke policies, I don't see any other choice. He will give the UK a trade deal in short order and sanction the EU if they try to fuck us around. He's right on climate as well,and I hope that he'll resurrect the PCCS when re-elected.

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He will give the UK a trade deal in short order
    trump definitely promised he would do that... By the end of 2018... But he has not started it... So it probably will never happen. If he started today, maybe he could get it done in a few years. It would require being passed by a two thirds majority in the Senate, which will take a few years more than the few years it would take to negotiate. Even if reelected, trump would only have five more years, so I doubt he could get it done in that amount of time.

But keep hoping. That hope will help get you through the tough times to come.

and sanction the EU if they try to fuck us around
    The EU has offered the UK the best deal possible. Johnson has turned it down. It is all downhill from here. That is why you are going to need that hope stuff.

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I know tradition and all that... But come on, come up with something better. Maybe give up carriages all together and get a car. There is going to be another crowning soon, and lets do that with a nice car.
    It's about tradition, that coach has been used for every coronation and Royal wedding since 1760. What would you suggest a Tesla or maybe even a Batmobile? It's not a cheap option, keeping something like that, which is over 250 year old, in perfect condition requires a shedload of moola (money). The Queen has a whole fleet of cars and still drives herself around her estates like Balmoral or Windsor.

11. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's about tradition, that coach has been used for every coronation and Royal wedding since 1760. What would you suggest a Tesla or maybe even a Batmobile? It's not a cheap option, keeping something like that, which is over 250 year old, in perfect condition requires a shedload of moola (money). The Queen has a whole fleet of cars and still drives herself around her estates like Balmoral or Windsor.
    Yes, I know it is tradition... But it is not bullet proof. Sooner or later the royal luck is going to run out on that regard.

I loved how the Queen drove not just herself but the King of Saudi Arabia. She hopped into the car and he had to decide between being left behind or allowing a woman to drive him.

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,230 Times in 3,448 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Probably less than half. Her mother obviously has a lot of white ancestry, as do most American blacks. Markle herself might be a quarter black, more or less.
    Not even a quarter black. There is nothing about MM that looks black. She is another rachel dolezal claiming blackness to get black privilege.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

13. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,230 Times in 3,448 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

She's actually been the Queen for 65 years, she is 93 years old and ascended to the throne in 1952.
    HAHAHA. Another liberal who can't even do 2nd grade arithmetic.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)