Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11 injured In Iran attack last week

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

But still at issue as Obama began his second term was $400 million that Iran in the late 1970s had paid for U.S. fighter jets, while Tehran was still a U.S. ally. After it turned into an enemy in 1979, Washington was not about to deliver the jets. But, all these years later, Iran wanted its money back—and with interest.

All told, Tehran was asking The Hague arbitrators (comprising equal numbers of U.S., Iranian and neutral judges) for $10 billion. Fearing they might actually be awarded that much, or something like it, the Obama administration negotiated privately with Tehran, which agreed to settle for $1.7 billion. The $400 million stacked on pallets was the first installment.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

10 fucking billion reduced to 1.7 because of Obama
    \

did you racist assholes thank him????

No

you just licked putins ass to find some lies to swallow

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 11,568 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    nine fucking days to announce TRUAMATIC BRAIN INJURIES???????

THAT IS THE TYPICAL INJURIES IN A BOMBING ATTACK
    They are????? And just how many rocket/bombing attacks have you been in? Also miss Nero-surgeon are you aware The person may appear fine at first but show symptoms hours or days later. One does not have to lose consciousness to suffer a concussion. So dip shit no one lied it took time to diagnose the symptoms.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Explosions: How a Concussion Occurs May Determine Effects ...
    https://health.clevelandclinic.org/e...-may-determine...

Jan 15, 2014 · Concussion is caused when the brain bounces or twists inside the skull, leading to chemical changes inside the brain and stretching and damaging of brain cells. An explosion can cause a concussion by creating rapid changes in air pressure. A new study has found...
    Blast Injuries and the Brain | BrainLine
    https://www.brainline.org/article/bl...ries-and-brain

Dec 13, 2010 · A traumatic brain injury caused by an explosion or blast can be more complex compared with a TBI from other causes, like from a car crash or sports injury. In fact, explosive devices can produce multi-trauma injuries in an individual rarely seen outside combat.
    [PDF]
    Explosions and Blast Injuries
    https://www.cdc.gov/masstrauma/preparedness/primer.pdf
    Primary blast waves can cause concussions or mild traumatic brain injury (MTBI) without a direct blow to the head. Consider the proximity of the victim to the blast particularly when given complaints of headache, fatigue, poor concentration, lethargy, depression, anxiety, …
    For troops, concussions from blast waves or impact are ...
    https://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-concussions-blast-waves-impact...

It found that troops with concussions resulting from direct impact alone were just as likely as those who sustained traumatic brain injury from direct impact-plus-blast to have enduring symptoms such as headache, depression, and memory and concentration problems.
    How Bomb Blasts Cause Damage | HowStuffWorks
    https://science.howstuffworks.com/blast-resistant-clothing1.htm

Fragmentation: When the bomb explodes, the bomb casing, as well as any additional shrapnel (nails, screws or other items included in the bomb), will be violently thrown outward and away from the explosion. When these fragments strike buildings, concrete, masonry, glass and even people, they may fragment even further -- and cause even more damage.
    Author: Tom Scheve

Blast Injuries: Traumatic Brain Injuries from Explosions ...
    https://www.brainline.org/article/blast-injuries-traumatic-brain-injuries-explosions

Oct 19, 2010 · Although there is some controversy whether the brain is vulnerable to primary blast injury (caused by the overpressurization wave), animal models suggest that it is. Shear and stress waves from the overpressurization could potentially cause TBI directly (e.g., concussion, hemorrhage, edema,...
    10 Signs of a Concussion - Concussion Signs & Symptoms

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 2,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 150 Posts
    Blog Entries

But still at issue as Obama began his second term was $400 million that Iran in the late 1970s had paid for U.S. fighter jets, while Tehran was still a U.S. ally. After it turned into an enemy in 1979, Washington was not about to deliver the jets. But, all these years later, Iran wanted its money back—and with interest.

All told, Tehran was asking The Hague arbitrators (comprising equal numbers of U.S., Iranian and neutral judges) for $10 billion. Fearing they might actually be awarded that much, or something like it, the Obama administration negotiated privately with Tehran, which agreed to settle for $1.7 billion. The $400 million stacked on pallets was the first installment.
    Obama was a lily-livered chicken shit muslim sympathizer who evidently thought that by giving iran enough money to either develop nuclear weapons or export jihad(perhaps both if they went cheap on the a-bomb), they would do neither. Surprise! I don’t even think they WANTED nukes, I think they wanted to spread allah’s love all over the ME via jihad with conventional weapons in the hands of their proxies. Much more economical that way. You know who wouldn’t(and won’t)fall for irans BS? President Trump, that’s who. Pretty sure he would have told “The Hague arbitrators” to stick it up their asses. Those 11 injured American soldiers? Congrats, you helped pay for the rockets that hurt them. Yes, yes I know, I did too. The difference is it pissed me off. What did you think would happen? Did you think you would go straight to paradise and allah would give you 72 virgins?
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,795 Times in 32,158 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Iran didnt LIE to us that our troops got injured you worthless russo bot hole
    they just injured them......no big deal......lib'ruls like injured America troops, right?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

why are we only finding put NOW that our defenders got traumatic brain injuries?
    because you have traumatic brain injuries.....
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,400 Times in 6,147 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    They are????? And just how many rocket/bombing attacks have you been in? Also miss Nero-surgeon are you aware The person may appear fine at first but show symptoms hours or days later. One does not have to lose consciousness to suffer a concussion. So dip shit no one lied it took time to diagnose the symptoms.
    Odd that your ' symptoms ' weren't reported.

Haw, haw.........................haw.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

so Dems didn't want Trump to over-react.....what do you want him to do now?......Nuke the Ayatollah?....or perhaps just a few hundred cruise missiles targeting the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corp?.......what would the appropriate military response be if there were troops actually injured?......

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,400 Times in 6,147 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    so Dems didn't want Trump to over-react.....what do you want him to do now?......Nuke the Ayatollah?....or perhaps just a few hundred cruise missiles targeting the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corp?.......what would the appropriate military response be if there were troops actually injured?......
    To rid the military of Trump, of course.

You ain't too good with the nitty-gritties is ya ?

Haw, haw............................haw.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 11,568 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Odd that your ' symptoms ' weren't reported.

Haw, haw.........................haw.
    Yours were confusion, hallucinations, and loss of memory. Oh that' the drugs not missile concussion. Hehehehehe.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,626 Times in 10,690 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

YAY !!! TERRORISTS, RAH!! RAH!! RAH!!

I wonder how many of the TREASON-O-CRATS will be attending the SOLEIMANI MEMORIAL GAY HANGING FEST?
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,562 Times in 52,767 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hmm, I think we should now launch multiple investigations and grill Pompeo for hours and hours under oath, and waste untold millions of taxpayer dollars, don't you?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain