Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 60

Thread: 11 injured In Iran attack last week

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    18,490
    Thanks
    31,796
    Thanked 8,904 Times in 6,864 Posts
    Groans
    16,824
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,042 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Oh, look, the far left loons are being apologists for the state sponsor of terrorism, Iran, a pariah nation...again.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    Callinectes (01-17-2020)

  4. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

  5. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    81,139
    Thanks
    35,574
    Thanked 24,050 Times in 18,470 Posts
    Groans
    27,193
    Groaned 3,759 Times in 3,579 Posts
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I am saying this is not the end of it
    Obama gave the mullah psychopaths $140 biliion, so now you're seeing the results of that.
    .

    80,000 Americans died and 900,000 were hospitalised just two years ago from A(H3N2), why didn't you arseholes call for the total destruction of the world's economic system then? I hope you have plenty of time to ponder over that when you all lose your houses, jobs and relationships!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Havana Moon For This Post:

    Callinectes (01-17-2020)

  7. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Oh, look, the far left loons are being apologists for the state sponsor of terrorism, Iran, a pariah nation...again.
    trump lied about troop injuries for over a week


    Iran didn't do that shit brick


    TRUMP DID

  8. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Obama gave the mullah psychopaths $140 biliion, so now you're seeing the results of that.
    whos money was it again you shit dipped russo bot hole?

  9. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    81,139
    Thanks
    35,574
    Thanked 24,050 Times in 18,470 Posts
    Groans
    27,193
    Groaned 3,759 Times in 3,579 Posts
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    whos money was it again you shit dipped russo bot hole?
    Shut the fuck up obnoxious Calicunt!!
    .

    80,000 Americans died and 900,000 were hospitalised just two years ago from A(H3N2), why didn't you arseholes call for the total destruction of the world's economic system then? I hope you have plenty of time to ponder over that when you all lose your houses, jobs and relationships!

  10. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Shut the fuck up obnoxious Calicunt!!
    NO ASS SMEAR

    the FACTS are not going to stop being heaved at your empty head the rest of your evil life


    EAT A PILE OF BLOODY SHIT


    the facts will never shut up

  11. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (01-17-2020)

  12. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Obama gave the mullah psychopaths $140 biliion, so now you're seeing the results of that.
    It was Irans money that we were withholding from them for YEARS


    The American people were paying a NICE INTEREST LEVEL for the withholding of that money PER LAW


    it was costing the American peoples TAX DOLLARS to hold it idiot


    NOW WE ARE NOT GIVING IRAN MONEY to hold their money


    fucking simplistic idiot

  13. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (01-17-2020)

  14. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    12,458
    Thanks
    1,774
    Thanked 6,699 Times in 4,962 Posts
    Groans
    994
    Groaned 279 Times in 265 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Perfect example of a left wing idiot that has never worn the uniform or been in combat. Initial reports of causalities is exactly that initial. It takes time for an accurate count to be reported.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle-Eye For This Post:

    TOP (01-17-2020)

  16. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,639
    Thanks
    9,954
    Thanked 1,802 Times in 1,342 Posts
    Groans
    96
    Groaned 105 Times in 95 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    whos money was it again you shit dipped russo bot hole?
    Mine...and yours. Now STFU ayatollah, and put your burka back on

    dogburka.jpg
    "Back in the thirties we were told we must collectivize the nation because the people were so poor. Now we are told we must collectivize the nation because the people are so rich." William F. Buckley, Jr.



  17. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    Mine...and yours. Now STFU ayatollah, and put your burka back on

    dogburka.jpg
    no you liquid shit slupper.


    they sent us money to buy ARMS

    then they attacked our embassy


    SO WE DIDNT DELIVER THOSE ARMS


    WE HELD THIER PAYMENT


    International laws require that if you do that you have to pay interest on that held money brain dead cock sucker


    that MONEY WAS GROWING AND GROWING AT THE COST OF AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS


    when we paid it back to them for the promises that they would do certain things AMERICA NO LONGER WAS PAYING INTEREST ON THOSE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS



    and the Iran government was FOLLOWING THOSE PROMISES when trump deleted the agreement idiot


    thank you for being so fucking stupid that I got yet another chance to destroy you dripping dick lies

  18. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    12,802
    Thanks
    2,207
    Thanked 8,061 Times in 5,676 Posts
    Groans
    553
    Groaned 469 Times in 447 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    no you liquid shit slupper.


    they sent us money to buy ARMS

    then they attacked our embassy


    SO WE DIDNT DELIVER THOSE ARMS


    WE HELD THIER PAYMENT


    International laws require that if you do that you have to pay interest on that held money brain dead cock sucker


    that MONEY WAS GROWING AND GROWING AT THE COST OF AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS


    when we paid it back to them for the promises that they would do certain things AMERICA NO LONGER WAS PAYING INTEREST ON THOSE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS



    and the Iran government was FOLLOWING THOSE PROMISES when trump deleted the agreement idiot


    thank you for being so fucking stupid that I got yet another chance to destroy you dripping dick lies
    Cite.
    Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent

  19. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    Perfect example of a left wing idiot that has never worn the uniform or been in combat. Initial reports of causalities is exactly that initial. It takes time for an accurate count to be reported.
    nine fucking days to announce TRUAMATIC BRAIN INJURIES???????


    THAT IS THE TYPICAL INJURIES IN A BOMBING ATTACK

  20. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 12-18-2018, 06:48 AM
  2. UK SHOCK: Toddler injured in acid attack...
    By volsrock in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-23-2018, 05:01 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-04-2016, 03:48 PM
  4. Single Gun Shop Sells 30,000 AR-15s in Week Following Orlando Attack
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-21-2016, 03:24 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 09:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •