Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Obama?
    no.....Carter was worse.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Are the facts that Mr. Parmas presented wrong, my dear? they gotta worry you big time
    there's serious question that Parnas has even presented them.....after all, its coming from the media mania........remember all the other things that have been in the news the last three years that have turned out to be nothing more than lib'rul lies?......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Earl (01-19-2020)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Nomad,

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    What the American people will see is that the Repugnant sycophant party Senators will, like their House counterparts, willingly turn a blind eye to corruption and crimes against the Constitution, by a cheap grifter who promised to drain the swamp, just to further the interests of their own political careers.

We know trump's loyal base of idiots will be just fine with it.

The question is, how much of the rest of the population care enough about integrity and equal standards to get pissed off about it and show their disgust at the voting booth in November.
    Hopefully enough to not only overcome the Russian meddling but to create a resounding victory which even Trump cannot challenge. Anything close in the results, you know he is going to court with it and might possibly refuse to leave the office. He's gonna be just like Maduro.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 01-19-2020 at 07:33 AM.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-19-2020)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Nomad (01-19-2020)

7. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

There was no lock that Trump would benefit from an investigation of the Biden and son crime family.
    If the Bidens were as clean as new-fallen snow, no harm, no foul. Investigations can’t be avoided just because someone would benefit if the investigation exposes corruption.

Of course the entire Obama team was not worried about the Bidens’ crimes being uncovered. The election was a lock...lol.

8. The Following User Groans At Earl For This Awful Post:

Nomad (01-19-2020)

9. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Nomad,

Hopefully enough to not only overcome the Russian meddling but to create a resounding victory which even Trump cannot challenge. Anything close int he results, you know he is going to court with it and might possibly refuse to leave the office. He's gonna be just like Maduro.
    it is incredible how stupid you shits have become in only three years......

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Earl (01-19-2020)

11. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

The radical Democrat anarchists are not going to remove a sitting president that the American voters put in office.

They will fail in the Senate .

They could have had "censure" but were blinded by hate.

12. The Following User Groans At Earl For This Awful Post:

Nomad (01-19-2020)

13. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    There was no lock that Trump would benefit from an investigation of the Biden and son crime family.
    If the Bidens were as clean as new-fallen snow, no harm, no foul. Investigations can’t be avoided just because someone would benefit if the investigation exposes corruption.

Of course the entire Obama team was not worried about the Bidens’ crimes being uncovered. The election was a lock...lol.
    He didn't want Biden investigated. He wanted Zelinski to make a formal public announcement that Ukraine was launching a corruption investigation into Biden, in order to smear him with it.

As long as Zelinski was publicly claiming that Biden was under investigation for corruption, Trump didn't give a crap about him actually being investigated.

All that Trump cum you fuckers guzzle is killing what precious few brain cells you might have once had and it's making you even stupider than you already were.

Seek help soon, Merle.

14. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

We need to have Parnas on the stand, sworn to the truth, to tell all about Trump.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.