Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Remember DON's 'All is well tweet' post IRAN base strikes? 11 evacd with BRAIN INJURY

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Remember DON's 'All is well tweet' post IRAN base strikes? 11 evacd with BRAIN INJURY

In fact I thought we were reassured there were no injuries. They aimed them so there were NO injuries. Assessment was being made but NO subsequent details or am I remembering wrong? THE CULT got in this board and proclaimed the same including TRUMP conducting the 'shortest war ever'. Any bells? Anyone here hear any followup and I just missed it?

Eleven US troops had to be medevaced for brain injury after the Iran strike — as Trump was tweeting ‘all is well’

Published
    2 hours ago on
    January 16, 2020
    By Matthew Chapman

In the immediate aftermath of the Iranian ballistic missile strike against two Iraqi bases housing U.S. troops, President Donald Trump took to Twitter assuring the American public that “all is well.”

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

All is well! Missiles launched from Iran at two military bases located in Iraq. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well equipped military anywhere in the world, by far! I will be making a statement tomorrow morning.

But as it turns out, all was not well. According to Defense One, eleven U.S. troops were in fact injured in the strikes — and had to be airlifted for treatment for traumatic brain injury.

“As previously stated, while no U.S. service members were killed in the Jan. 8 Iranian attack on Al Asad Air base, several were treated for concussion symptoms from the blast and are still being assessed,” said a spokesman for the U.S. military command in Baghdad on Thursday.

WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-17-2020), evince (01-17-2020), Guno צְבִי (01-17-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

SEE YOU'RE STILL CHEERLEADING THE GAY HANGERS.....TREASON MUCH?

SO THE PENTAGON LIED TO HIM??? LEFTOVER OBAMITES...NO DOUBT....

THIS IS BAD NEWS …..for IRAN....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Sirthinksalot (01-18-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    In fact I thought we were reassured there were no injuries. They aimed them so there were NO injuries. Assessment was being made but NO subsequent details or am I remembering wrong? THE CULT got in this board and proclaimed the same including TRUMP conducting the 'shortest war ever'. Any bells? Anyone here hear any followup and I just missed it?

Eleven US troops had to be medevaced for brain injury after the Iran strike — as Trump was tweeting ‘all is well’

Published
    2 hours ago on
    January 16, 2020
    By Matthew Chapman

In the immediate aftermath of the Iranian ballistic missile strike against two Iraqi bases housing U.S. troops, President Donald Trump took to Twitter assuring the American public that “all is well.”

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

All is well! Missiles launched from Iran at two military bases located in Iraq. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well equipped military anywhere in the world, by far! I will be making a statement tomorrow morning.

But as it turns out, all was not well. According to Defense One, eleven U.S. troops were in fact injured in the strikes — and had to be airlifted for treatment for traumatic brain injury.

“As previously stated, while no U.S. service members were killed in the Jan. 8 Iranian attack on Al Asad Air base, several were treated for concussion symptoms from the blast and are still being assessed,” said a spokesman for the U.S. military command in Baghdad on Thursday.

I'm shocked.

SHOCKED I SAY.

There was no link; but the author is from "RawStory".
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Sirthinksalot (01-18-2020)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

You know if someone was really injured or died we would be glassing Iran right about now

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Published
    2 hours ago on
    January 16, 2020
    By Matthew Chapman

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

All was well because the orange POS was not directly affected. These are the ramifications of having a sociopath at the helm.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

Althea (01-17-2020), evince (01-17-2020), ThatOwlWoman (01-17-2020)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I'm shocked.

SHOCKED I SAY.

There was no link; but the author is from "RawStory".
    The author is from Defense One. READ!

https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2...strike/162502/
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

evince (01-17-2020), Guno צְבִי (01-17-2020)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

The author is from Defense One. READ!

https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2...strike/162502/
    Your link didn't reference him.

PROOFREAD

https://www.rawstory.com/author/matthewc/
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,427 Times in 53,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    All was well because the orange POS was not directly affected. These are the ramifications of having a sociopath at the helm.
    Benghazi II.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

14. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (01-17-2020)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Althea (01-17-2020), Guno צְבִי (01-17-2020)

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Benghazi II.
    The real BENGHAZIGATE and initiated by a sociopathic commander-in-thief.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

evince (01-17-2020), Guno צְבִי (01-17-2020), ThatOwlWoman (01-17-2020)

18. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

if you ever wondered whether liberals sided with Iran this thread would confirm it. They are positively joyous that troops got injured.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,773 Times in 27,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

20. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (01-17-2020)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-17-2020)

22. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Published
    2 hours ago on
    January 16, 2020
    By Matthew Chapman

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Bottom line? No US deaths. Concussion "SYMPTOMS"? Hell it appears that having Iran as an enemy is equal to having an NFL defensive lineman as an enemy.

Bottom line......TRUMP used "back channel" diplomacy and was alerted "before" the incoming missile attack. The reason he left (pun intended) leaking Nancy and her cohorts out of the loop. Looks like the US knew exactly where the missiles would strike down to the centimeter.....thus, a few GIs had heir bell rang.

Bottom line? No dead bodies except those targeted by a TRUMP drone attack.....1 Iranian terrorist general and 1 Iraqi proxy terrorist planted within the Iraqi military.

But....it is very nice of you to promote WAR MONERING via proxy because a few soldiers had headaches. (it still beats the hell out of the Benghazi dog and phony show that resulted in American Bodies being dragged on the streets because you left wing appeasers feared upsetting a few Muslims.....so you allowed our sovereign soil (US EMBASSY) to be overrun without any type of response other than to blame the deaths of our fellow citizens and soldiers on a fake video file. How stupid do you idiots believe everyone else to be?

One closing question to address honestly.....I personally have motion sickness attempting to pin point your position.....Do you want WAR in middle.....or PEACE in the middle east through diplomacy? On any given day.....its a 180 flip from the previous day. 1 Day Trump is a pussy coward because he refuses to attack after a few soldiers received headaches from shock wave blasts....the next day he's attempting start WW3 because he enforces a RED LINE drawn in middle eastern sand.

DRAMAMINE anyone?
    Last edited by Ralph; 01-17-2020 at 08:02 PM.

23. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

my take on this. THe retaliatory strike was so embarassing that the US needed to admit to some injuries otherwise IRan would be forced to do it again.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

24. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

What we know:

Eleven have been medevac'd to Germany for evaluation.

All are expected eventually to return to their units.

That does not mean they are not casualties.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-17-2020)

26. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Published
    2 hours ago on
    January 16, 2020
    By Matthew Chapman

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Nobody with a brain (that means liberals) ever believed trump told the truth about this episode.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens