Thread: The Democrats witness dilemma

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Democrats wants witnesses. Isn't the whistleblower the primary "witness" that started this farce?
    Oh..they don't want "THOSE" witnesses.....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Well, there are questions surrounding how this all began.

The I.G. stated that there was an indication of bias in favor of a democrat contender [hmm..I wonder who that might be lol?]. Furthermore, there was alleged contact between the WB and Schiff and/or members of his staff prior to the release of the WB report.

This raises the question of whether the WB had ‘help’ in crafting the document. And if that went on, it raises a host of other questions.

If one party wants to remove a president every effort should be made to ensure the whole process—from beginning to end, was done ‘fairly’, right?

Let’s not become Russia.
    The wb information was confirmed and expanded upon by other witnesses, It is just a coincidence that as soon as the WB came forward, the funds were immediately released?

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    The Republican Senate would most assuredly, with a simple majority vote, prevent any attempt to limit witnesses.

The Democrats appear to believe that only their witnesses, if any are even called, should be called.

Oh, Hell no.
    When it comes to key witnesses like the so called whistleblower, Democrats suddenly oppose that POS being called.

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    The information the wb furnished has been confirmed and expanded upon by several other witnesses. Thats all you need to know.
    HEARSAY.

DOESN'T ANSWER THIS:

To determine if this was a set up....by the same people who brought us ILLEGAL SPYING and the RUSSIA LIE....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That's a cop out, BOY. I asked for a good reason.. You clearly don't have one.
    Fuck off honey bunch. I can only picture what would happen tp that person when your kind found out a name and address.

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,733 Times in 14,329 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,386 Times in 1,304 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Did Parma’s testify under oath in the House?

Why not?
    Because trump blocked him. Duh. He was told that he's 'protected' under that false privilege blanket
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The wb information was confirmed and expanded upon by other witnesses, It is just a coincidence that as soon as the WB came forward, the funds were immediately released?
    In other words, you only want certain witnesses.

It's not a pick and choose, Kunta.

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fuck off honey bunch. I can only picture what would happen tp that person when your kind found out a name and address.
    Just as expected. You can't provide a good reason and you start making up things.

I've offered you the opportunity to come where I am. In fact, you posted pictures, along with others of YOUR KIND, claiming it was me and where I lived. That means, based on what you provided, you know. Why haven't you shown? Why didn't you bring your fellow n-ls with you?

I'm giving you another chance to back up your "fuck off" demands. Are you going to take me up on it or run like a 2nd class pussy.

9. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

In other words, you only want certain witnesses.

It's not a pick and choose, Kunta.
    I don't control the witness selection honey bunch. Speak to your Senators. By the way, didn't you recently gloat over the possibility that there would be no witnesses called?

10. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Once Congress approves funding there is only a very slight ability to hold up funding by the President. He did not go that route
    Wrong. Separate and co equal branches of government

Let me ask you this. When Congress approved funding to build a wall and Obama didn't build it, did Obama obstruct Congress?

When Obama chose what immigration laws to follow or not follow was he obstructing Congress?

The questions don't get easier puddin.

11. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    My guess is that if Trump confessed to blackmailing and extorting Zelensky solely for his personal political benefit...AND SHOT SOMEONE ON FIFTH AVENUE JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT...

...the assholes who support him will continue to support him...

...and the Republican Senators, all terrified of those moronic, continued supporters, will acquit him.

If the trial were fair...and Republican Senators not terrified of the abomination, Trump...calling both Bidens would not mean a thing. If they were both dirty up to their eyeballs WOULD NOT JUSTIFY withholding the appropriation.

My guess is that Chief Justice Roberts would rule against the Bidens testifying...and I doubt the senators would vote to overrule him.
    I’m pretty sure it’s entirely up to the Senate whether any witnesses are called.

If Roberts is going to disallow the Biden or the WB—he has to justify his reasoning. Or more likely he would want to hear arguments for and against it. Or if he wants to disallow them on sheer fiat—that gives every republican a good reason to vote for acquittal.

I just wrote several paragraphs in favor of hearing from them. It’s pretty much a slam dunk, actually. Which takes us back to the OP point and the ‘witness dilemma’ for Democrats.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

12. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Just as expected. You can't provide a good reason and you start making up things.

I've offered you the opportunity to come where I am. In fact, you posted pictures, along with others of YOUR KIND, claiming it was me and where I lived. That means, based on what you provided, you know. Why haven't you shown? Why didn't you bring your fellow n-ls with you?

I'm giving you another chance to back up your "fuck off" demands. Are you going to take me up on it or run like a 2nd class pussy.
    You need to speak to your Senators, not me.

13. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't control the witness selection honey bunch. Speak to your Senators. By the way, didn't you recently gloat over the possibility that there would be no witnesses called?
    You do control your opinions on which ones you think should be called and clearly it's a pick and choose.

Another cop out answer from a low class coon.

14. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Because trump blocked him. Duh. He was told that he's 'protected' under that false privilege blanket
    ROFLMAO

He doesn't seem to be blocked right now does he?

15. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Wrong. Separate and co equal branches of government

Let me ask you this. When Congress approved funding to build a wall and Obama didn't build it, did Obama obstruct Congress?

When Obama chose what immigration laws to follow or not follow was he obstructing Congress?

The questions don't get easier puddin.
    You told me that trump was allowed to do as he did by the constitution. Why won't you post the relevant parts, miss totally full of shit?