Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: The Democrats witness dilemma

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Biden is not a witness to any of Trump’s transgressions.
    Biden's corruption is the reason for the trial.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Truth Detector (01-17-2020)

3. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    My expertise always trumps ha ha your enthusiasm. Trump will not be convicted in the GOP Senate, I agree, but he won't be found Innocent. The 'slap on the wrist' has cost him re-election. The material found will be used in the indictments when he steps down from office new January.
    Another stupid, brain dead prediction saved. Here's a blast from JimmytheIdiot's past:

QUOTE=jimmymccready;2526378]The mid-terms are coming quickly now, Mueller is preparing his October surprises that will far surpass that of Comey, and Manafort's confession is but weeks away when he makes his deal with the prosecutors.
    The Trumpanzees are hooting and shrilling as they see their end approaching.

QUOTE=jimmymccready;2531147]Nunes may end up going to prison along with his helpers.

QUOTE=jimmymccready;2534227]Mueller is so far ahead of Trump and his base, that when he releases his report, the day before would be Trump and his base against Real America, the day after will be Trump and his base against Real America and the Real World.

QUOTE=jimmymccready;2567515]Gillum will show much or not if the Trump wall is cracking.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

4. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,246 Times in 7,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    And as usual your comprehension sucks. Trump has not been convicted in the Senate yet! Thus your vaunted impeachment is nothing more than a slap on the wrist and will remain so when if and when he is acquitted in the Senate.
    ANDREW JOHNSON...WAS IMPEACHED. He served out his term, but he was an American president who was impeached.

BILL CLINTON...WAS IMPEACHED. He served out his term, but he was an American president who was IMPEACHED.

Trump is an American president...AND HE HAS BEEN IMPEACHED. Because of the cowardly Republican senators, he probably will serve out his term.

BUT HE WILL ALWAYS BE AN AMERICAN PRESIDENT WHO WAS IMPEACHED.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

5. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Huh??????????

Ummm...rather a general statement. Some ARE, Darth. Trump, for instance, is.

It is patently obvious all politicians are willing to stretch the truth in order to further their objectives.

Trump on the other hand lies about damn near everything...for almost no reason other than that he is a liar.

Oh...you think she has halted?

Okay.

Okay...thanks for sharing that. Now I'm interested in why the Republican senators are against doing it. Hell...The Leader has assured them that he has done nothing wrong. So...only exculpatory evidence is out there...and no damaging evidence.

Right?

As I said...the Republican senators can make the Democrats look like goddam fools...by just bringing in people like John Bolton, Mick Mulveney, and Mike Duffy. They will all swear under oath that Trump is as pure as new-fallen snow.

Right?

Yup...let's have it.
    You have a habit of ignoring points you don’t like lol.

Pelosi absolutely ‘halted’ the process by sitting on the articles. And this, after it was all ‘we must hurry, before Trump steals the next election’.

I’m pretty sure even you don’t believe that crap, Frank. You attempt to rationalize it by claiming the articles are doomed because Republicans are scoundrels when the FACT IS the articles are weak. Pelosi and the Democrats KNEW THIS when they were passed.

But the lemmings accept that tripe because that’s what lemmings do.

My point is this: if the Senate votes to allow witnesses, they will be effectively voting for more weak articles of impeachment to be sent over from the House in the future. There WILL BE presidents impeached based on the mere fact the opposing party controls the House and they can whip enough votes out of their own caucus to do it.

Take it to the bank.

If the Senate wants to preserve the integrity of the impeachment process, they will vote on the articles as they were *gleefully* delivered by Pelosi and the House.

Since the evidence the House gathered is compelling, right Frank?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

My expertise always trumps ha ha your enthusiasm. Trump will not be convicted in the GOP Senate, I agree, but he won't be found Innocent. The 'slap on the wrist' has cost him re-election. The material found will be used in the indictments when he steps down from office new January.
    It says a lot about you that you admit you will remain triggered for 5 more years, lying in wait

grow up tiny
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

7. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Hunter doesn’t have to be charged. All Trump has to do is prove that there was enough to show he was worthy of investigation

There is enough in the public record to show there was more than a whiff of corruption

But then if Hunter is innocent he would have no fear of testifying right?
    I'm not so sure that Hunter Biden can really be charged with anything; but his sworn testimony could very well spell the end for Joe.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

8. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,599 Times in 4,277 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bull Durham View Post
    Biden's corruption is the reason for the trial.
    Oh,tell us all what Biden did. You must have some real solid proof. let's hear it.

9. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    It says a lot about you that you admit you will remain triggered for 5 more years, lying in wait grow up tiny
    You need to grow up, because your 'triggering' is obvious. Trump has stepped into the swamp, and he now will be unable to extract himself and will the lose election as a result.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

10. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,628 Times in 11,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    ANDREW JOHNSON...WAS IMPEACHED. He served out his term, but he was an American president who was impeached.

BILL CLINTON...WAS IMPEACHED. He served out his term, but he was an American president who was IMPEACHED.

Trump is an American president...AND HE HAS BEEN IMPEACHED. Because of the cowardly Republican senators, he probably will serve out his term.

BUT HE WILL ALWAYS BE AN AMERICAN PRESIDENT WHO WAS IMPEACHED.
    Who fucking cares. When you think of what Johnson, or Clinton did impeachment is the last thing anyone well except die hard liberals think of.

11. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Oh,tell us all what Biden did. You must have some real solid proof. let's hear it.
    we'll ALL hear it real soon, yall come back now
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

12. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    He was the catalyst for the entire scam.

If witnesses are called, he will be called. The Biden crime family too.
    Didn't the Brown case start falling apart, when it was discovered that several "witnesses" were lying about him being executed by the Officer and yet their testimony was "supported" by other "witnesses" and the entire "HANDS UP / DON'T SHOOT" situation was based on those lies??

13. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,628 Times in 11,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

I believe you are wrong. This impeachment has shown the American people just how partisan the Democrats are, I believe it hurt them and increased Trumps chances. But we will see.

14. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    What do you know of how the electorate feels, I do know that desperation has set in and you will do anything and everything possible to keep witnesses from testifying. Now if Trump was truly innocent you would love to have witnesses testify in his behalf.
    The desperation is and always has been the definition of liberal behavior (since 2016) and you continually ignore that the foundation of our entire legal system is based on:

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

Why do you hate the American Judicial System and America??

15. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    You have a habit of ignoring points you don’t like lol.
    I do not ignore anything on this issue.

You wrote: "Different than the your rationalization about why Democrats wouldn’t wait on Bolton’s testimony before voting lol?"

I have no idea of what you mean by that. I suspect you do not know what you meant by that either.

Pelosi absolutely ‘halted’ the process by sitting on the articles. And this, after it was all ‘we must hurry, before Trump steals the next election’.

I’m pretty sure even you don’t believe that crap, Frank. You attempt to rationalize it by claiming the articles are doomed because Republicans are scoundrels when the FACT IS the articles are weak. Pelosi and the Democrats KNEW THIS when they were passed.
    Stop paraphrasing me. You are not very good at it. If you have a problem with something I have said...quote what I said and tell me what you object to.

But the lemmings accept that tripe because that’s what lemmings do.
    Trump sycophants should not talk about lemmings.

My point is this: if the Senate votes to allow witnesses, they will be effectively voting for more weak articles of impeachment to be sent over from the House in the future. There WILL BE presidents impeached based on the mere fact the opposing party controls the House and they can whip enough votes out of their own caucus to do it.
    Okay...a valid point.

But I think they should call for witnesses. There have been two previous presidential impeachment trials...and both had witnesses.

The world did not come to an end.

Take it to the bank.
    My guess is the next time the Republicans have the majority in the House and there is a Democratic president...there will be talk of impeachment.

Nothing you can do about that.

If the Senate wants to preserve the integrity of the impeachment process, they will vote on the articles as they were *gleefully* delivered by Pelosi and the House.
    If the Republican Senators want to develop a bit of integrity...they will ask for more witnesses...and then convict this disgusting abomination now in the White House.

But...I doubt "integrity" is what is on their minds.

Since the evidence the House gathered is compelling, right Frank?
    There were 600 former federal prosecutors who said that "the evidence the House gathered" is not only compelling...it is MORE than they had when they got convictions.

So???
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

16. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    Who fucking cares. When you think of what Johnson, or Clinton did impeachment is the last thing anyone well except die hard liberals think of.
    YOU were the one saying Trump has not been impeached.

Just schooling you.

Not an easy thing to do with you.