Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 97

Thread: GAO releases finding: TRUMP broke the law withholding Ukrain funds

  1. #46 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8,452
    Thanks
    1,455
    Thanked 4,117 Times in 2,837 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 145 Times in 136 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Extension of Wide Receiver, albeit without the knowledge of the corrupt Mexican govt. Get your facts straight.
    Attachment 13943

    Bush put GPS trackers on about a hundred guns to ACTUALLY track their migration. Obama came along and three things happened:

    1) Democrats all started going on talk shows repeating the exact same fake news lie about 90% of the guns being used in Mexican cartel violence being from America (later retracted after people started noticing that automatic weapons aren't legally sold in America, and that the Chinese and Russians were supplying their weapons).

    2) Obama started putting THOUSANDS of UNTRACEABLE American guns directly into the hands of Mexican cartels under the guise of continuing the earlier program that was nothing like what he was doing. Mexican cartels then used them to kill hundreds of Americans and countless others, manufacturing the evidence Democrats needed for their debunked lie from Step 1.

    3) Democrat propagandists began spoon-feeding their mindless herd of lemmings (you) this provably erroneous nonsense about Obama's "scandal-free" presidency not being responsible because Bush started something vaguely similar to what Obama later turned into a treasonous crime spree to attack the Constitution.

    Try again.

    Democrats relentlessly smeared Kavanaugh as a gang rapist to protect their own Constitution-shredding use of un-elected, unaccountable activist judges...so they could work around the American people..because their disastrous, time-disproven ideas cannot legitimately compete. And now they demand that President Trump not play hardball in return, after 4 years straight of in-your-face tantrums, hoaxes, & abuses of power to overthrow the 2016 election.


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arminius For This Post:

    Earl (01-17-2020), Truth Detector (01-17-2020)

  3. #47 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    12,301
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 8,232 Times in 5,638 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 368 Times in 351 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    BREAKING: Is that important? Yep. This is official.

    Add another article of impeachment.


    https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/fed...g-ukraine-aid/
    and then the CBO comes along and says they're full of $hit

    please continue
    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    We continue to look at the tip of an iceberg. Who knows just how much more incriminating evidence will surface in the coming weeks and months. This administration is totally corrupt from head to toe.They are capable of anything.
    capable of anything, I like that
    I VOTED FOR THE WHITE GUY THIS TIME

    C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

    WHERES RUTH

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

    Arminius (01-17-2020), Earl (01-17-2020), Truth Detector (01-17-2020)

  5. #48 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8,452
    Thanks
    1,455
    Thanked 4,117 Times in 2,837 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 145 Times in 136 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    and then the CBO comes along and says they're full of $hit

    please continue
    And the OMB.

    Ad vericundium fallacy obliterated.

    Last edited by Arminius; 01-17-2020 at 06:48 AM.
    Democrats relentlessly smeared Kavanaugh as a gang rapist to protect their own Constitution-shredding use of un-elected, unaccountable activist judges...so they could work around the American people..because their disastrous, time-disproven ideas cannot legitimately compete. And now they demand that President Trump not play hardball in return, after 4 years straight of in-your-face tantrums, hoaxes, & abuses of power to overthrow the 2016 election.


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arminius For This Post:

    Earl (01-17-2020), Truth Detector (01-17-2020)

  7. #49 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    26,566
    Thanks
    41,928
    Thanked 11,872 Times in 9,156 Posts
    Groans
    25,851
    Groaned 1,706 Times in 1,598 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    The last time that the GAO was right was in 1900...if it was even extant then.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    Truth Detector (01-17-2020)

  9. #50 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8,452
    Thanks
    1,455
    Thanked 4,117 Times in 2,837 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 145 Times in 136 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so Bush illegally ran guns to mexico, with mexicos approval, and Obama extended that illegal gun running operation without mexicos knowledge................that about right?
    Democrats relentlessly smeared Kavanaugh as a gang rapist to protect their own Constitution-shredding use of un-elected, unaccountable activist judges...so they could work around the American people..because their disastrous, time-disproven ideas cannot legitimately compete. And now they demand that President Trump not play hardball in return, after 4 years straight of in-your-face tantrums, hoaxes, & abuses of power to overthrow the 2016 election.


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arminius For This Post:

    Earl (01-17-2020)

  11. #51 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    42,292
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Exactly. Because the drug cartels own the Mexican govt. As it turns out, both programs failed to achieve the desired result.
    and both were illegal..............or can you not come to admit that your precious obama broke laws?
    The war on crime, war on drugs, war on terror, and now the war on opiods.............there's a reason they call it a war. So you idiots will easily accept the collateral damage of innocents

  12. #52 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8,452
    Thanks
    1,455
    Thanked 4,117 Times in 2,837 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 145 Times in 136 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    and both were illegal..............or can you not come to admit that your precious obama broke laws?
    "Scandal-free presidency!" "Scandal-free presidency!" "Scandal-free presidency!" "Scandal-free presidency!" "Scandal-free presidency!" "Scandal-free presidency!" "Scandal-free presidency!"



    Democrats relentlessly smeared Kavanaugh as a gang rapist to protect their own Constitution-shredding use of un-elected, unaccountable activist judges...so they could work around the American people..because their disastrous, time-disproven ideas cannot legitimately compete. And now they demand that President Trump not play hardball in return, after 4 years straight of in-your-face tantrums, hoaxes, & abuses of power to overthrow the 2016 election.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Arminius For This Post:

    Truth Detector (01-17-2020)

  14. #53 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    trump broke the law


    The GAO is who this nation tasks with determine these things


    these people are NOT Americans folks



    trump could behead children on the white house lawn and these posters would defend trump

  15. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    Earl (01-17-2020)

  16. #54 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    42,292
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    trump could behead children on the white house lawn and these posters would defend trump
    the EXACT same way you slaves would defend obama or hillary if they did the same
    The war on crime, war on drugs, war on terror, and now the war on opiods.............there's a reason they call it a war. So you idiots will easily accept the collateral damage of innocents

  17. #55 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    26,566
    Thanks
    41,928
    Thanked 11,872 Times in 9,156 Posts
    Groans
    25,851
    Groaned 1,706 Times in 1,598 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    The CBO says the GAO is full of mierda.

    The GAO won”t be a witness.

  18. The Following User Groans At Earl For This Awful Post:

    Nomad (01-17-2020)

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    Truth Detector (01-17-2020)

  20. #56 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    91,413
    Thanks
    105,599
    Thanked 20,731 Times in 17,333 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,921 Times in 2,663 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    BREAKING: Is that important? Yep. This is official.
    Add another article of impeachment.
    What law specifically did Trump break?

    Here are the two flaws in this morons legal OPINION: “withheld funds for a policy reason,”

    The President determines our foreign policy. Not the Congress. Certainly not the GAO. When Presidents are dealing with foreign entities they suspect are corrupt, there is no requirement that the President HAS to send them aid. That is not merely an absurd claim; it is sheer lunacy.

    Next: “Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law.

    This is another lie filled farcical claim lacking any factual standing. The Presidents policy IS the policy of the land. Just as the President can declassify ANYTHING he wishes to, FIRE any Ambassador he wishes to and withhold any aid he wishes to, he makes our foreign policy. If you don't like his decisions, you WIN ELECTIONS.

    The idiot in the GAO who made these argument should be fired for being an utter moron and clueless of what the Constitution states and our laws.
    Last edited by Truth Detector; 01-17-2020 at 09:03 AM.
    Mayor de Blasio on March 5th:
    Coronavirus fears shouldn’t keep New Yorkers off subways


    Cuomo on March 18th:
    For any city or county to take an emergency action, the state has to approve it. And I wouldn’t approve shelter in place.”



  21. #57 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    91,413
    Thanks
    105,599
    Thanked 20,731 Times in 17,333 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,921 Times in 2,663 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    “Gene L. Dodaro became the eighth Comptroller General of the United States and head of the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) on December 22, 2010, when he was confirmed by the United States Senate. He was nominated by President Obama


    No bias here
    Mayor de Blasio on March 5th:
    Coronavirus fears shouldn’t keep New Yorkers off subways


    Cuomo on March 18th:
    For any city or county to take an emergency action, the state has to approve it. And I wouldn’t approve shelter in place.”



  22. #58 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    91,413
    Thanks
    105,599
    Thanked 20,731 Times in 17,333 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,921 Times in 2,663 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Only after and because he got caught!!!!
    BECAUSE YOU SAY SO!!!!! dunce!
    Mayor de Blasio on March 5th:
    Coronavirus fears shouldn’t keep New Yorkers off subways


    Cuomo on March 18th:
    For any city or county to take an emergency action, the state has to approve it. And I wouldn’t approve shelter in place.”



  23. #59 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    91,413
    Thanks
    105,599
    Thanked 20,731 Times in 17,333 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,921 Times in 2,663 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    Obama ran guns to drug cartels and nobody went after him, so i'm chalking this up to political bias, therefore bullshit
    Mayor de Blasio on March 5th:
    Coronavirus fears shouldn’t keep New Yorkers off subways


    Cuomo on March 18th:
    For any city or county to take an emergency action, the state has to approve it. And I wouldn’t approve shelter in place.”



  24. #60 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    The CBO says the GAO is full of mierda.

    The GAO won”t be a witness.
    go get the proof of this idiotic claim penis polisher

Similar Threads

  1. Withholding allocated taxpayer money....
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-06-2019, 05:13 AM
  2. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-04-2019, 07:06 PM
  3. BREAKING: Trump finding prayer rugs at the border, shitting his pants
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 01-18-2019, 09:58 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-03-2018, 06:50 PM
  5. Trump releases his Tax Returns
    By USFREEDOM911 in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2017, 05:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •