Thread: White Libs send Cory Booker packing - off to the fields to pick cotton

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Moscow Mitch does not seem to be interested in hearing witnesses, so I doubt it will be an intense process. That is just a prediction on my part, I could be wrong.

Do you really think they will be working 6 days a week for months on end? What would they be doing all that time?

I would love for this to be investigated heavily, but I doubt it will happen. Republicans cannot allow it to happen, or they will collapse.
    Could very well happen, if they decide to fully investigate as to who and how this was all started.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    But why was your "question" directed at Bigdog; because you did say "he"??
    BigBitch uses a picture of Limbaugh as his badge. I wondered why he would want to identify with a child molester. In other posts, he has claimed that Limbaugh's molesting of children is not so bad, because the children are allowed to live on Limbaugh's expensive yacht.

Maybe BigBitch can explain his ideology more.

3. The Following User Groans At Walt For This Awful Post:

Bigdog (01-19-2020)

4. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

BigBitch uses a picture of Limbaugh as his badge. I wondered why he would want to identify with a child molester. In other posts, he has claimed that Limbaugh's molesting of children is not so bad, because the children are allowed to live on Limbaugh's expensive yacht.

Maybe BigBitch can explain his ideology more.
    But I didn't ask you about Limbaugh.

I asked why you asked the question and made it about Bigdog, especially this part, where you seem to be implying that Bigdog has a fantasy about raping children.

Is this some sort of revenge fantasy where he will rape our children for causing him to live such a terrible life?
    Would you care to clarify??

5. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Bigdog (01-19-2020)

6. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But I didn't ask you about Limbaugh.
    But actually, you did ask me about Limbaugh. You specifically asked me why I would want to know why BigBitch would identify with the drug addicted, child rapist Limbaugh.

I am still not hearing an answer to my original question.

7. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

But actually, you did ask me about Limbaugh. You specifically asked me why I would want to know why BigBitch would identify with the drug addicted, child rapist Limbaugh.

I am still not hearing an answer to my original question.
    Please show the post where I asked you about Limbaugh; because all of my queries have been about your comment, regarding Bigdog.

Why did you imply that he has some sort of revenge fantasy about raping children??

8. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Bigdog (01-19-2020)

9. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Please show the post where I asked you about Limbaugh; because all of my queries have been about your comment, regarding Bigdog.

Why did you imply that he has some sort of revenge fantasy about raping children??
    BigBitch chooses to associate himself with Limbaugh, and I asked why. You say we are not allowed to talk about Limbaugh when asking about Limbaugh?

10. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

BigBitch chooses to associate himself with Limbaugh, and I asked why. You say we are not allowed to talk about Limbaugh when asking about Limbaugh?
    You would need to address your Limbaugh question to Bigdog.

I never said that no one could talk about Limbaugh, so I'm not sure how you arrived at that; but why are you implying that Bigdog has some kind of revenge fantasy about raping children??

You posted it and now seem unable to clarify yourself.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Bigdog (01-19-2020)

12. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You would need to address your Limbaugh question to Bigdog.
    Yes, I did that. And then you asked why I would ask such a question. And I answered you. But you did not like that the answer involves Limbaugh.

but why are you implying that Bigdog has some kind of revenge fantasy about raping children??
    I am asking why BigBitch wants to identify himself with a child rapist. Is it a revenge thing, or a sexual thing? Maybe BigBitch should answer for himself.

13. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, I did that. And then you asked why I would ask such a question. And I answered you. But you did not like that the answer involves Limbaugh.

I am asking why BigBitch wants to identify himself with a child rapist. Is it a revenge thing, or a sexual thing? Maybe BigBitch should answer for himself.
    I never asked you about why you said anything about Limbaugh and have consistently kept my questions to you implying that Bigdog has revenge fantasy's about raping children.

I'm not sure what you mean by a revenge thing or a sexual thing, so could you help by clarifying what you mean??

14. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Bigdog (01-19-2020)

15. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm not sure what you mean by a revenge thing or a sexual thing, so could you help by clarifying what you mean??
    Is BigBitch's wish to identify with a child rapist a revenge thing or a sexual thing? Or is it something else?

We really cannot discuss why BigBitch wants to identify with Limbaugh without mentioning Limbaugh.

It really does not seem that USFreedom has any answers for me, and he does not seem to want to accept my answers for him.

16. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Is BigBitch's wish to identify with a child rapist a revenge thing or a sexual thing? Or is it something else?

We really cannot discuss why BigBitch wants to identify with Limbaugh without mentioning Limbaugh.

It really does not seem that USFreedom has any answers for me, and he does not seem to want to accept my answers for him.
    It's obvious that you have no intention of stating why you implied that Bigdog had a revenge fantasy about raping children; but maybe you'll have the answer(s) when the MODs address your comment.

12(b) - No sexual comments relating to minors. With the exception of news articles or a mature discussion involving stats, how it effects people etc, We DO NOT want ANY mention in ANY context about suggesting encounters with another poster and a child, or with yourself and another poster's child, nor any mention of kids being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped, having people being called pedophiles, suggesting posters may have been molested as a kid, having vague references to any of the former, having a "clever" play on words with a wink and a nod that might suggest any of the former, any slight references, WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Bigdog (01-19-2020)

18. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Could very well happen, if they decide to fully investigate as to who and how this was all started.
    You think that Moscow Mitch can investigate only the Democrats without allowing any investigation of trump? I doubt he could do that, but you never know.

The fact is that trump has admitted to being guilty of withholding aid to extort a bribe. The more anyone looks into that the harder it is to vote against conviction. Moscow Mitch wants to sweep this under the rug as fast as possible. That is why they were trying to dismiss the case without any hearings.

Or we could investigate everything, and throw everyone who refuses a subpoena in jail. That is what i want. Remember, Clinton had no problem with 11 hours of Republican grilling, but the trump administration is tripping all over themselves taking the fifth.

19. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You think that Moscow Mitch can investigate only the Democrats without allowing any investigation of trump? I doubt he could do that, but you never know.

The fact is that trump has admitted to being guilty of withholding aid to extort a bribe. The more anyone looks into that the harder it is to vote against conviction. Moscow Mitch wants to sweep this under the rug as fast as possible. That is why they were trying to dismiss the case without any hearings.

Or we could investigate everything, and throw everyone who refuses a subpoena in jail. That is what i want. Remember, Clinton had no problem with 11 hours of Republican grilling, but the trump administration is tripping all over themselves taking the fifth.
    Sure he could; because it would be following the Congress's method of their Impeachment hearings.

That of course is a fevered wish of the majority of the desperate liberals and no such comment was made.

20. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sure he could; because it would be following the Congress's method of their Impeachment hearings.
    If Moscow Mitch bans any investigation of trump during the trump impeachment, there will be hell to pay. I do not think Republicans are willing to pay that political price for trump. I think it would tear apart the Republican Party.

And investigating trump would be almost as bad.

Republicans need this to go away as quickly as possible. The election is only 10 months away, and they need this gone well before then.

That of course is a fevered wish of the majority of the desperate liberals and no such comment was made.
    If we could stretch this out to November, it would great for Democrats. How do you think voters will vote the day after seeing Republicans take the Fifth on questions of treason, or on reading emails sent by Republicans about betraying America?

Maybe we can bring trump's betrayal of the Kurds into all this? While technically not a crime, it was a deep betrayal of America, along with our Kurdish allies.

21. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If Moscow Mitch bans any investigation of trump during the trump impeachment, there will be hell to pay. I do not think Republicans are willing to pay that political price for trump. I think it would tear apart the Republican Party.

And investigating trump would be almost as bad.

Republicans need this to go away as quickly as possible. The election is only 10 months away, and they need this gone well before then.

If we could stretch this out to November, it would great for Democrats. How do you think voters will vote the day after seeing Republicans take the Fifth on questions of treason, or on reading emails sent by Republicans about betraying America?

Maybe we can bring trump's betrayal of the Kurds into all this? While technically not a crime, it was a deep betrayal of America, along with our Kurdish allies.
    Then maybe Pelosi and the rest of her Kangaroo Kongress should have done a better job of collecting evidence.

Not for the 4 Democrats who will have to severely limit their ability to campaign; because the will be required to attend for 6 days a week, while this is being conducted.