Members banned from this thread: Jarod, midcan5, christiefan915, Phantasmal, iolo, Jack, Charoite, Poor Richard Saunders, StoneByStone and JPF

Thread: As we approach 2020 Presidential election

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default As we approach 2020 Presidential election

Look for the left to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING they can to try to derail President Trump. If they can't keep him from re-election, they will do all they can to retake the Senate as that is what would keep him from fully reshaping the Judiciary.

The Access Hollywood tape is nothing compared to what the left is going to throw at President Trump and his supporters leading into November. I foresee false flags a plenty from leftist sympathizers. The left is cornered and scared. They are not constrained by morals, dignity or traditional norms. They will do anything and everything to regain power and Lord help us if they ever do. They no longer hide who they are. They are the enemy of the American people. They despise the US Constitution. They despise individualism. They despise freedom of speech. And most importantly they despise all of us who love the US Constitution, individualism and freedom of speech.

It is more important than ever that we stay vigilant. Have each other's backs and more importantly have President Trump's back. As I begin to watch him and events unfold, I am more convinced than ever Donald Trump was sent by God. He was an imperfect savior of the United States, but a savior he was.

There is no telling the destruction a Clinton 2.0 Presidency would have wrought on our country.

#KEEPTHEFAITH

#MAGA

2. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Life is Golden (01-12-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

What good had this "reshaped" judiciary done for us? They still uphold the power of the State above all else
    . They still spy on us without consequences or oversight. They still steal our property. There is no meaningful difference between the judiciary of 2010 and today.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to /MSG/ For This Post:

jimmymccready (01-12-2020), Phantasmal (01-21-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by I<3Big Anime Tiddies View Post
    What good had this "reshaped" judiciary done for us? They still uphold the power of the State above all else
    . They still spy on us without consequences or oversight. They still steal our property. There is no meaningful difference between the judiciary of 2010 and today.
    The state wasn't built up overnight. It won't be torn down overnight and not without a fight.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well that all they have done since he threw his hat in the ring so i doubt they will stop.
    The question is just how fed up is the mushy middle with this foolishness.
    I think America has had enough and if the GOP just plays the voice of reason they win back the house.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Well that all they have done since he threw his hat in the ring so i doubt they will stop.
    The question is just how fed up is the mushy middle with this foolishness.
    I think America has had enough and if the GOP just plays the voice of reason they win back the house.
    I can just share with you my circle of friends and acquaintances. I know many people who were outwardly hostile to Trump in 2016 and did not vote for him, but they have told me that they are voting for him in 2020. Their reasons vary. Still many of them to not "approve" of Trump and they aren't crazy about the Tweets, but they can't ignore his successes.

The one thing all of them have in common regarding their change in support for Trump is the democrat party. For some it was the assault on Kavanaugh. For others, it is impeachment and for others it is that they think the democrat party has come completely unhinged and their candidates would push us towards Venezuela.

Now how much of this is happening on a grander scale then my small little corner of the country? I can't tell you. We have Grind who did not vote for Trump and is now fully on board. We can speculate lots of things like minority support. While I am hopeful, I can't put any stock into it until the votes are counted. Will blacks turn out in big enough numbers to crush the democrat party? Will the peer pressure be too great for them as the election draws near?

We will see

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,417 Times in 7,536 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    I can just share with you my circle of friends and acquaintances. I know many people who were outwardly hostile to Trump in 2016 and did not vote for him, but they have told me that they are voting for him in 2020. Their reasons vary. Still many of them to not "approve" of Trump and they aren't crazy about the Tweets, but they can't ignore his successes.

The one thing all of them have in common regarding their change in support for Trump is the democrat party. For some it was the assault on Kavanaugh. For others, it is impeachment and for others it is that they think the democrat party has come completely unhinged and their candidates would push us towards Venezuela.

Now how much of this is happening on a grander scale then my small little corner of the country? I can't tell you. We have Grind who did not vote for Trump and is now fully on board. We can speculate lots of things like minority support. While I am hopeful, I can't put any stock into it until the votes are counted. Will blacks turn out in big enough numbers to crush the democrat party? Will the peer pressure be too great for them as the election draws near?

We will see
    That's me too. I considered Trump the third worst candidate in'16.
    But you're right... I cannot ignore his successes in addition to what the Democratic Party has become which is completely unhinged since Nov. '16 and they've gotten worse since then. There are too many examples for me to list here although the latest is their new alliance with Iranian mullahs.
    I now openly say I will vote for Trump this year.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    The state wasn't built up overnight. It won't be torn down overnight and not without a fight.
    It definitely won't be torn down at all if it keeps being built upon, layer after layer.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to /MSG/ For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-21-2020)