Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolution vs Creationism---Is there a God? Or is it all just random chance?

1. #286 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post

Today, 11:18 AM
    USFREEDOM911
    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

This message is hidden because USFREEDOM911 is on your ignore list.

Today, 11:24 AM
    USFREEDOM911
    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Translation:

LOOK AT ME - LOOK AT ME

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #287 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I don't need to disprove demmycunt memes.........they fail on the weight of their own stupidity.....
    The cry of a coward.

really?......so killing unborn children isn't a constitutional right that needs to be protected?.....
    A lack of christian values in government is not an ideology. No more is the lack of Islamic values an ideology or any other religion in government.

...new definitions of marriage don't have to be imposed on the public when even the majority of Californifucks vote against it?
    I'm glad you brought this up. remember when I mentioned the Mormon Church? https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mormo...urchs_b_163016

Also if you're going to talk about Constitutional rights you really should consider the arguments to both sides.

.....the world isn't going to drown if the government doesn't require you to stop driving cars?......
    Climate science doesn't seek appeal from an undetectable higher being. If you think trying to avoid death by natural disaster is a position only secularists can hold then you are far too gone for rational discourse.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Casual Leftist For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (02-18-2020)

4. #288 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,528 Times in 52,745 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oops. Not happening, but maybe if you go create a tribute thread for her your toxic gf might quote you in hopes that I'll see it and respond to your pathetic attention whoring.

Today, 11:44 AM
    USFREEDOM911
    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

5. #289 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,419 Times in 16,408 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Translation:

LOOK AT ME - LOOK AT ME

Indeed

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (02-18-2020)

7. #290 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Leftist View Post
    The cry of a coward.
    the complaint of a demmycunt meme-tosser.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. #291 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

A lack of christian values in government is not an ideology. .
    but the assertion of secular values in government is the assertion of a secular ideology......just because its a really sick and evil ideology doesn't mean its not an ideology......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #292 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the complaint of a demmycunt meme-tosser.....
    I'm able to talk about the nuance of ideology, all you have is name calling. You're boring AF.

10. #293 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

but the assertion of secular values in government is the assertion of a secular ideology......just because its a really sick and evil ideology doesn't mean its not an ideology......
    Ah, so the Founders were sick and evil when they brought about their secular Constitutional government.

11. #294 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm able to talk about the nuance of ideology, all you have is name calling. You're boring AF.
    dude, I can't help it that you raise stupid arguments......if you were smarter I wouldn't have to make fun of what you say.....

12. #295 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ah, so the Founders were sick and evil when they brought about their secular Constitutional government.
    lol.....no.....the founders didn't suggest killing unborn children was a good thing.......or pretending marriage was the relationship between people of the same sex.........

13. #296 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

lol.....no.....the founders didn't suggest killing unborn children was a good thing.......or pretending marriage was the relationship between people of the same sex.........
    They proposed a government free of the influence of Christian dogma. The founders did mention naturally born citizens - didn't mention rights to the unborn citizen. If you can provide non-relgious arguments as to why abortion and gay marriage should be illegal under the Constitution then put forth a case in a new topic relevant thread. But you cannot deny the US was intended to be secular -that's not an imposition of political ideology other than the church doesn't get a say. But 'not getting a say' doesn't tell us anything about what policy will be put forth.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Casual Leftist For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (02-18-2020)

15. #297 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,528 Times in 52,745 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

They proposed a government free of the influence of Christian dogma. The founders did mention naturally born citizens - didn't mention rights to the unborn citizen. If you can provide non-relgious arguments as to why abortion and gay marriage should be illegal under the Constitution then put forth a case in a new topic relevant thread. But you cannot deny the US was intended to be secular -that's not an imposition of political ideology other than the church doesn't get a say. But 'not getting a say' doesn't tell us anything about what policy will be put forth.
    Good post. The creators of the Constitution had first-hand knowledge (and experience) with what happens when Church and State are intertwined. They very deliberately took steps to prevent that happening in the new republic. How easy it would have been to write some Xtian theology into the document, yet they chose not to do so.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

16. #298 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

none of that changes the fact that killing your unborn children is a sick and evil ideology......that isn't because of a religious argument.......that's a human argument......what does it mean that the US was intended to be secular......you have no right to impose a sick and evil ideology, whether it be "secular" or religious, on the millions of unborn children you've killed

17. #299 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,781 Times in 3,068 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Wow - Jesus literally said you cannot have 2 masters.
    Wanting wealth does not mean that you are placing it above God. You can want wealth to use it for God-pleasing purposes.

18. #300 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Oops. Not happening, but maybe if you go create a tribute thread for her your toxic gf might quote you in hopes that I'll see it and respond to your pathetic attention whoring.

Today, 11:44 AM
    USFREEDOM911
    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Translation:

LOOK AT ME, PLEASE - LOOK AT ME, PLEASE

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

gfm7175 (02-18-2020)