Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolution vs Creationism---Is there a God? Or is it all just random chance?

1. #331 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    Hate to tell you mush for brains Republicans are the ones who want to protect the unborn as well as all children.
    Lol if the GOP wants to protect all children why do they try to cut funding for school lunch programs? Whydo they try to cut funding to child medical care? Why do they do nothing about school shootings?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/half-a-...stration-rule/
    https://www.americanprogress.org/iss...tens-children/
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...n-guns/555737/

It's people like you that consider children a pox and demand the right to kill them even up to birth. And your side screams HELL NO should there be safeguards to protect school children.
    People like you think that's what others think. It's sad and shows how much of a bad faith actor you really are when it comes to this discussion.

You really are fucked in the head. A severed hand will not grow into a fetus but a zygote will! That makes your argument so asinine as to be unbelievable.
    Seeing how I'm the only one using sources the fact is no - not all zygotes will grow into fetuses. 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage. https://www.sciencealert.com/meta-an...rriage-biorxiv

So many lies
    Have you done any research on the reasons women get abortions? Or do you think all abortions are just for fun?

2. #332 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    You didn't answer the question.
    (If one cannot afford additional children, make sure there's no chance there will be any more conceived...abortion is Not Birth Control...)
    Because your question had nothing to do with the greater reality of the issue. It doesn't matter if I have children or not, the reasons why women get abortions remains the same.

3. #333 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,418 Times in 16,407 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

And there we have the standardized liberal talking points....all stemming from guilty feelings....

4. #334 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And there we have the standardized liberal talking points....all stemming from guilty feelings....
    Is this addressed to me? Only a bad faith actor assumes what the other person is feeling.

5. #335 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Leftist View Post
    Because your question had nothing to do with the greater reality of the issue. It doesn't matter if I have children or not, the reasons why women get abortions remains the same.
    I understand you're not willing to answer the question...it was difficult, after all...

6. #336 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Is this addressed to me? Only a bad faith actor assumes what the other person is feeling.
    Then don't be a bad faith actor...which is exactly what you're doing

7. #337 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then don't be a bad faith actor...which is exactly what you're doing
    I didn't assume anything, I asked a question. But given you said:

I understand you're not willing to answer the question...it was difficult, after all...
    It seems obvious you were talking to me. But you don't seem to care about my answer in your failed attempt to appeal to emotion.

8. #338 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I didn't assume anything, I asked a question. But given you said:

It seems obvious you were talking to me. But you don't seem to care about my answer in your failed attempt to appeal to emotion.
    If you can't answer, you can't... it's fine...

9. #339 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you can't answer, you can't... it's fine...
    Sorry, I don't give out such personal details on the internet. You'll have to be satisfied with the fact your irrelevant question didn't get answered and women still get abortions despite having kids themselves.

10. #340 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sorry, I don't give out such personal details on the internet. You'll have to be satisfied with the fact your irrelevant question didn't get answered and women still get abortions despite having kids themselves.
    I understand you can't answer the (very relevant) question....Enjoy your day

11. #341 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,526 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Lol if the GOP wants to protect all children why do they try to cut funding for school lunch programs? Whydo they try to cut funding to child medical care? Why do they do nothing about school shootings?

People like you think that's what others think. It's sad and shows how much of a bad faith actor you really are when it comes to this discussion.

Seeing how I'm the only one using sources the fact is no - not all zygotes will grow into fetuses. 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage. https://www.sciencealert.com/meta-an...rriage-biorxiv

Have you done any research on the reasons women get abortions? Or do you think all abortions are just for fun?

If you weren't so blind to anything other than what you read on your trash liberal web sites you might learn something. Can you name one bill in the House or Senate that is aimed at school lunch programs or children's health care?

Wrong? We, including me base our opinions on the actions and words of people like you!
    So I've indulged once or twice - you can't pin all the millions on me. And with miscarries being surprisingly common what does it actually mean for the 'life' being lost?
    I know of no woman that would say what you just said. It shows that you are self centered and even resorts to comparing a miscarrage to abortion while abortion is voluntary a miscarrage is not and results in severe anguish to the mother!

Seeing how I'm the only one using sources the fact is no - not all zygotes will grow into fetuses. 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage.
    So that gives you justification to abort? LOL

"the reasons most frequently cited were that having a child would interfere with a woman's education, work or ability to care for dependents (74%); that she could not afford a baby now (73%); and that she did not want to be a single mother or was having relationship problems (48%). Nearly four in 10 women said they had completed their childbearing, and almost one-third were not ready to have a child. Fewer than 1% said their parents' or partners' desire for them to have an abortion was the most important reason. Younger women often reported that they were unprepared for the transition to motherhood, while older women regularly cited their responsibility to dependents.'
    https://www.guttmacher.org/journals/...e-perspectives

12. #342 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Neglect and manslaughter don't require an action per se. Just a level of carelessness.
    /shrugs....well certainly if her actions are not remarkable I would see no reason to charge her with neglect or manslaughter........maybe if you had cited an example of an overdose of drugs or something.....

Simple logic yet you ignore the link and reality. You show up to work and your boss is threatening to harm you and other employees - do you stay at work? You're eating a meal and you being to feel sick - do you keep eating? You find out you're pregenent but after medical examination the baby will be non-viable due to deformity, do you continue to gestate?
    then talk about a right to terminate, not a right to produce.....

Except when you dlete the link that shows a women was forced to wait to give birth to a dead baby instead of getting an abortion.
    you don't need an abortion to remove a dead baby.......does that confuse you?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. #343 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Lol if the GOP wants to protect all children why do they try to cut funding for school lunch programs?
    its sad the way you demmycunts lie.....from YOUR link.....
    Because about 79.71
    percent of households with children participating in SNAP have school aged
    children, we estimate that about 545,500 households with school-aged children may no longer
    participate in SNAP under the proposal. Their eligibility for school meals would vary based on
    household income:
     About 45 percent would no longer be asset eligible for SNAP but would still be eligible for
    free school meals because their household income is 130 percent or less of the Federal
    poverty level, the income threshold for free meals in NSLP and SBP.
     The other 55 percent would no longer be income eligible for free school meals. However,
    roughly 93 percent2
    of these households, or about 51 percent of all affected households,
    would be eligible for reduced price meals due to their household income of 185 percent or
    less than the federal poverty level, the income threshold for reduced-price meals in NSLP
    and SBP.
     The remaining four percent of households with children would be eligible only for paid
    school meals because their household income exceeds 185 percent of the federal poverty
    level.
    Households seeking free or reduced-price meals would need to submit an application to do so
    the "cut" (which actually wasn't a cut) was actually only an impact on the 4% of recipients who didn't actually meet the financial qualifications which had previously been in place........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

14. #344 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,936 Times in 11,522 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    The gospel of Luke and Acts is practically the world's first Communist manifesto. The Jesus of Luke counsels rich people to share everything they have with the poor, and the first Christians in Judea lived in communes where all property and wealth was shared.
    Christ also taught it to be voluntary also. He did not compel anyone. Communism is compulsion by force. Do not confuse communism with charity.

15. #345 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 3,066 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Seeing how 20% of women will be raped at some point in their life that seems to imply a level of normalcy. https://www.nsvrc.org/sites/default/...violence_0.pdf
    Made-up number.

Rape is not the norm. Consensual relationships are the norm.