Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolution vs Creationism---Is there a God? Or is it all just random chance?

1. #301 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,643 Times in 27,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    Wanting wealth does not mean that you are placing it above God. You can want wealth to use it for God-pleasing purposes.

2. #302 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    none of that changes the fact that killing your unborn children is a sick and evil ideology......that isn't because of a religious argument.......that's a human argument......what does it mean that the US was intended to be secular......you have no right to impose a sick and evil ideology, whether it be "secular" or religious, on the millions of unborn children you've killed
    That I've killed? So I've indulged once or twice - you can't pin all the millions on me. And with miscarries being surprisingly common what does it actually mean for the 'life' being lost? Are zygotes a "person"? https://www.tommys.org/pregnancy-inf...on-miscarriage

3. #303 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wanting wealth does not mean that you are placing it above God. You can want wealth to use it for God-pleasing purposes.
    Idk, given Jesus like to talk in metaphores it's possiply open to interpretation. You're laboring for Caesars due. And given the mass poverty and simultaneous wealth that could aleve it - it's not done.

4. #304 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Leftist View Post
    That I've killed? So I've indulged once or twice - you can't pin all the millions on me. And with miscarries being surprisingly common what does it actually mean for the 'life' being lost? Are zygotes a "person"? https://www.tommys.org/pregnancy-inf...on-miscarriage
    every time you voice support for the killing of unborn children you've killed them all.......though I won't burden you with the blame for those who ended naturally.......you have enough blood on your hands as it is......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. #305 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

every time you voice support for the killing of unborn children you've killed them all.......though I won't burden you with the blame for those who ended naturally.......you have enough blood on your hands as it is....
    Is a zygote a person? What is unnatural about women having reproductive choice?

6. #306 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

life begins at conception......zygotes are part of the process of conception which becomes complete when the zygote attaches to the uterine wall........at that point the person is no longer a zygote......

reproductive choice doesn't BEGIN after reproduction.....
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (02-19-2020)

8. #307 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,849 Times in 3,130 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Is a zygote a person? What is unnatural about women having reproductive choice?
    Not spreading legs vs spreading legs = reproductive choice.

Once the legs have been spread, the choice has been made.

9. #308 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Idk, given Jesus like to talk in metaphores it's possiply open to interpretation. You're laboring for Caesars due. And given the mass poverty and simultaneous wealth that could aleve it - it's not done.
    Jesus was making a joke about graven images on foreign money. What do you reckon doesn't belong to God?

10. #309 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not spreading legs vs spreading legs = reproductive choice.

Once the legs have been spread, the choice has been made.
    How draconian. Do you realize rape is a thing right? Or do think they must be asking for it if they get raped?

11. #310 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    Jesus was making a joke about graven images on foreign money. What do you reckon doesn't belong to God?
    If God grants all authority then the Bible is chalk full of jokes we can't begin to understand.

Do you think the money you hold is any less foreign than the coin Jesus tossed back?
    Last edited by Casual Leftist; 02-19-2020 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Additional text

12. #311 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

life begins at conception......zygotes are part of the process of conception which becomes complete when the zygote attaches to the uterine wall........at that point the person is no longer a zygote......
    Define life, because both sperm and eggs are alive, why does life only start at their union?

Why does attachment matter when you said life starts at conception? So after attachment, if there's a miscarriage should a woman be prosecuted for child neglect or manslaughter as if she'd allowed a born child to die? If a person is a zygote, then miscarriages would open up women to prosecution for killing people. https://www.businessinsider.com/wome...bortion-2019-5

reproductive choice doesn't BEGIN after reproduction.....
    Says who? It's a continual process. What kind of heartless mad man would force a woman to give birth to a non-viable baby? https://www.sciencealert.com/strict-...-a-doomed-baby

13. #312 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Define life, because both sperm and eggs are alive, why does life only start at their union?

Why does attachment matter when you said life starts at conception? So after attachment, if there's a miscarriage should a woman be prosecuted for child neglect or manslaughter as if she'd allowed a born child to die? If a person is a zygote, then miscarriages would open up women to prosecution for killing people. https://www.businessinsider.com/wome...bortion-2019-5

Says who? It's a continual process. What kind of heartless mad man would force a woman to give birth to a non-viable baby? https://www.sciencealert.com/strict-...-a-doomed-baby
    He doesn't give a rats ass as long as a conservative old man decides.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

14. #313 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why does attachment matter when you said life starts at conception?
    because attachment signals the completion of the process of conception

So after attachment, if there's a miscarriage should a woman be prosecuted for child neglect or manslaughter as if she'd allowed a born child to die?
    you will have to be more specific.......what action has she done that resulted in the miscarriage?......

Says who?
    simple logic......do you choose to go to work after you've arrived?........do you choose to eat after you finish your meal?........once you have reproduced its a bit silly to say you now have to choose whether or not to reproduce.......

15. #314 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    He doesn't give a rats ass as long as a conservative old man decides.
    sad little ringer.......you don't give a rats ass as long as you can kill unborn children......

16. #315 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

If God grants all authority then the Bible is chalk full of jokes we can't begin to understand.

Do you think the money you hold is any less foreign than the coin Jesus tossed back?
    Yes - it's English, just as theirs was Roman - Occupation money good Pharisees shouldn't be carrying around.