Thread: Awesome HighmpactFlix On Australia's Blair Cotrell Time To Break The Chains

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default Awesome HighmpactFlix On Australia's Blair Cotrell Time To Break The Chains

At around the 8 minute mark, HighIpactFlix stops the video to state something and this is my response to that:

"Brian, Blair (the speaker) is correct and what people have seemed to have forgotten is what you bring up likely because they live under threat of losing their jobs for not following through with supporting sick and filthy lies forced through legislation By traitors and tyrants catering to lobbyists and the globalist crime organization thus are throwing their children's future under the bus so they can keep their jobs to provide for their families while catering to those seeking to divide and conquer western civs with the precise same rubbish."

At video's end my response to his HighImpactFlix's 3 rules:

"Thirdly about Brian's three rules, treating others as they treat you ... I'm not about to start lying and deceiving on the foundations of primary issues and go round slandering anyone exposing those lies in lieu of that's how society has been treated by our so called governing officials for well over a decade in North America. I've been at this for 20 years and for the first 15 was the nice guy, had no swearing policies etc. setting example on the intellectual front and was attacked, slandered and banned anyway. I don't like that I have to step up my game because the globalist / leftist etc insanity manifestation of lies and deceptions needs to be met with some serious anti shock. Have you heard now they are attempting to claim showing emotion while speaking means you are irrational. That's people who lie to you while they defecate on you for you, calling you the problem for getting angry with their sick behavior. Time to break the chains."

video title: "WHAT A SPEECH! DID THIS GUY JUST SPARK THE AUSTRALIAN REVOLUTION?"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hedUn...=subscriptions

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 01-11-2020 at 04:51 PM.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

That is a video I do recommend watching. Precise same crap in Canada as well several western civs.

We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present