Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Class Always Tells

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Class Always Tells

This story from the UK is more important than the crap television mouths tell us about Democrat Party candidates and fake polls:

How’s this for quitting your job: Abandon every aspect you hate, while continuing to reap all the benefits you love.

This, in effect, is what Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have done. In a statement loaded with confusing double-speak, the couple wrote, in part, “We intend to step back as ‘senior’ members of the royal family and work to become financially independent, while continuing to fully support Her Majesty The Queen.”

None other than Queen Elizabeth is confused. According to BBC royal correspondent Jonny Dymond, the statement blindsided the entire royal family, and they don’t know what this means either.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are hypocrites — abdicate or stay!
    By Maureen Callahan
    January 8, 2020 | 6:44pm

https://nypost.com/2020/01/08/prince...icate-or-stay/

Queen Elizabeth knows a classy lady when she sees the real thing:

Published 2 days ago
    Kate Middleton ‘is the queen’s number one priority’ when it comes to the monarchy’s future, royal expert says
    By Stephanie Nolasco | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...abeth-priority

Kate is no deer caught in the headlights like her late mother-in-law Princess Diana. The way Kate comes across in interviews tells me she is smart enough not to be surprised by anything, and tough enough handle to it.

Smart people know that Kate above the neck is what counts.

If a Brit reads this message, I will trade you five American female Democrats of your choice for one Kate.

On second thought I am doubling my offer: 10 for 1, and I will sweeten the pot by throwing in Meghan Markle.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,240 Times in 7,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Nothing confusing about Harry and Meghan's message at all.

They are going to spend lots of time across the pond...and try to live a normal life away frp, tje British tabloid press.

And they decided to do it their way...rather than have the terms and conditions dictated by someone else. If Harry and Meghan were just an ordinary couple cutting the apron strings...as so many ordinary couples do...this would not be something odd at all.

I say...good for them.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-11-2020)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

'It's always her way or the highway - she flees when things get heavy': Friends and family of Meghan Markle open up to DAVID JONES about Megxit - and NONE are surprised she jumped the royal ship

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ES-Megxit.html

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Flanders (01-11-2020)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Spot on for Harry and Meg.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

7. The Following User Groans At jimmymccready For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-11-2020)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Nothing confusing about Harry and Meghan's message at all.

They are going to spend lots of time across the pond...and try to live a normal life away frp, tje British tabloid press.

And they decided to do it their way...rather than have the terms and conditions dictated by someone else. If Harry and Meghan were just an ordinary couple cutting the apron strings...as so many ordinary couples do...this would not be something odd at all.

I say...good for them.
    Right so they should then not receive taxpayers money and give back Frogmore Cottage. She's an ungrateful cunt that should fuck off and never return.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Flanders (01-11-2020), MAGA MAN (01-13-2020)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Spot on for Harry and Meg.
    Shut the fuck up, Jock McCock!! I don't think you even begin to understand the anger in the UK over that bitch. She's Kim Karcrashian without a fat arse. Harry dopey twat was beguiled by brown sugar!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Flanders (01-11-2020)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    This story from the UK is more important than the crap television mouths tell us about Democrat Party candidates and fake polls:

How’s this for quitting your job: Abandon every aspect you hate, while continuing to reap all the benefits you love.

This, in effect, is what Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have done. In a statement loaded with confusing double-speak, the couple wrote, in part, “We intend to step back as ‘senior’ members of the royal family and work to become financially independent, while continuing to fully support Her Majesty The Queen.”

None other than Queen Elizabeth is confused. According to BBC royal correspondent Jonny Dymond, the statement blindsided the entire royal family, and they don’t know what this means either.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are hypocrites — abdicate or stay!
    By Maureen Callahan
    January 8, 2020 | 6:44pm

https://nypost.com/2020/01/08/prince...icate-or-stay/

Queen Elizabeth knows a classy lady when she sees the real thing:

Published 2 days ago
    Kate Middleton ‘is the queen’s number one priority’ when it comes to the monarchy’s future, royal expert says
    By Stephanie Nolasco | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...abeth-priority

Kate is no deer caught in the headlights like her late mother-in-law Princess Diana. The way Kate comes across in interviews tells me she is smart enough not to be surprised by anything, and tough enough handle to it.

Smart people know that Kate above the neck is what counts.

If a Brit reads this message, I will trade you five American female Democrats of your choice for one Kate.

On second thought I am doubling my offer: 10 for 1, and I will sweeten the pot by throwing in Meghan Markle.
    The Queen loves Kate because Kate wants to be Queen and her children are in line to rule one day. She put the Royal Reputation before Williams adultery and graciously held her head up. The thing a proper Royal would do.

She is a play along and obey woman, it’s no wonder you would find her attractive instead of the independent Meghan and Democratic women.

13. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-13-2020)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Frank Apisa (01-11-2020), jimmymccready (01-11-2020)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Shut the fuck up, Jock McCock!! I don't think you even begin to understand the anger in the UK over that bitch. She's Kim Karcrashian without a fat arse. Harry dopey twat was beguiled by brown sugar!!
    A few racists are pissed at Meg, yep, and no one else cares. Good on Harry for being a good husband to his good wife.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

Frank Apisa (01-11-2020)

17. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Right so they should then not receive taxpayers money and give back Frogmore Cottage. She's an ungrateful cunt that should fuck off and never return.
    Well...she's not here, so allow me to say it for her:

FUCK YOU!

Frogmore Cottage is owned by the Queen...and the Queen can give custody of the home to whomever she wishes. If she wishes to rescind her gift of occupancy to her grandson...she is free to do so.

I doubt she will.

And as far as I am concerned, Duchess Meghan has a shitload more class than you.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

18. The Following User Groans At Frank Apisa For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-12-2020)

19. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Well...she's not here, so allow me to say it for her:

FUCK YOU!

Frogmore Cottage is owned by the Queen...and the Queen can give custody of the home to whomever she wishes. If she wishes to rescind her gift of occupancy to her grandson...she is free to do so.

I doubt she will.

And as far as I am concerned, Duchess Meghan has a shitload more class than you.
    They spent a fortune doing it up for the bitch and now she has buggered off to Canada. Harry's an idiot, she'll tire of him before too long. Her half-sister was right all along about her, totally self-obsessed and uncaring.

FB_IMG_1578839760775.jpg

FB_IMG_1578840207837.jpg

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Flanders (01-12-2020)

21. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They spent a fortune doing it up for the bitch and now she has buggered off to Canada. Harry's an idiot, she'll tire of him before too long. Her half-sister was right all along about her, totally self-obsessed and uncaring.

FB_IMG_1578839760775.jpg

FB_IMG_1578840207837.jpg
    Let me say it for her again:

FUCK YOU!

And fuck her half-sister, too.

22. The Following User Groans At Frank Apisa For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-12-2020)

23. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Californian actress marries into the Royal family, discovers the family’s duty is built on altruism, history, tradition and patronage for no personal gain, realises she can’t make money off the back of that and decides that’s not for her but she can’t immediately divorce the prince without losing everything. So she engineers a situation where she can bugger off back to North America and leave her Royal duties behind. Narcissistic to the extreme.

Have I missed something out? Oh yeh fuck you Franky!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Flanders (01-13-2020), MAGA MAN (01-13-2020)

25. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    A few racists are pissed at Meg, yep, and no one else cares. Good on Harry for being a good husband to his good wife.
    Shut the fuck up ignorant peasant. It has nothing to do with racism ffs, it has everything to do with the fact that she's a greedy ambitious gold digger, much like Wallis Simpson.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

27. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    The Queen loves Kate because Kate wants to be Queen and her children are in line to rule one day. She put the Royal Reputation before Williams adultery and graciously held her head up. The thing a proper Royal would do.

She is a play along and obey woman, it’s no wonder you would find her attractive instead of the independent Meghan and Democratic women.
    William's adultery, what the hell are you on about now Doris? Meghan Markle is scum and the fact that you see her as any kind of a role model speaks wonders about you. Not that I needed any more reminders of your avowed feminazism.

Prince Harry ‘Unhappy’ With 'Liar,' 'Gold Digger' Meghan Markle, Netizen Claims

Prince Harry is rumored to be unhappy with his wife, Meghan Markle, due to a number of reasons.

On the online forum site Quora, one royal fan said that the Duke of Sussex has every reason to be unhappy in his marriage because the Duchess of Sussex is a liar, a con, a gold digger and a selfish woman.

Another royal fan said that it may be the other way around. Markle may not be happy with her marriage to Prince Harry, but there’s no one else to blame but her.

Jane Haylay said that if the “Suits” alum isn’t happy with her and Prince Harry’s union, it’s on her because she rushed into marrying the Duke of Sussex. Since the couple tied the knot on May 19, 2018, rumors have already been ripe that their marriage won’t last very long.

Princess Diana’s friend, Simone Simmons previously told Daily Star that the royal couple’s marriage will only last between two-and-a-half to three years.

“I don’t want to see him badly hurt, and Harry won’t know what’s hit him when it does happen. He is head over heels in love… He is like the embodiment of Diana, he is so sensitive,” she said.

Simmons also said that one of the reasons for the couple’s possible divorce would have to do with Markle’s troubled family life.

“Look at Meghan’s family and the people who really know her. Look at what they’ve said… Even people with dysfunctional families are not as disassociated with hers… Look at her past two relationships… They didn’t last much longer than two years… This will probably be no different,” she said.

On Quora, royal fans have also predicted that Markle and Prince Harry’s marriage will only last 10 years. Melissa Marshall said that the royal couple both came from dysfunctional families, and they have not known each other very long before they tied the knot.

https://www.ibtimes.com/prince-harry...claims-2810140
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 01-13-2020 at 03:31 AM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Flanders (01-13-2020)

29. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Piers Morgan in furious tirade as Meghan Markle 'quits': 'You don't get taxpayers money'

PIERS MORGAN has given his opinion on Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s decision to step back as senior royals following their announcement last week. The controversial presenter reiterated he predicted the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's move and had stern words of warning for the pair.

“You quit everything. You quit your friends, you quit your family, you quit your dad, you quit your ex husband, you quit everybody.”

“That’s fine, that’s your right Meghan,” he added.

However, Piers made it clear he feels Meghan and Harry shouldn’t be able to use taxpayer money if they want to step away from their duties.

Piers explained: “But you’re not going to have taxpayer money to have it in any shape or form in my opinion.

“You don’t get the 24 hour security, you don’t get the travel, you don’t get Frogmore cottage.

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv...-gmb-itv-videop

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post: