Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My despair at those who weep for Quassem Soleimani

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

State-sanctioned violence against pro-democracy protestors in Hong Kong, Venezuela or Russia?
    You know I could make a list much larger than this one, I could list several nations that in which hundreds have been killed, unlike these countries. It is truly amazing the capability for willful blindness and ignorance that servants of the Imperial Core are capable of summoning, discriminating at a moments notice between sob stories that are to the benefit of the Imperial Core, which are blared loudly and widely, and sob stories that are not to the benefit of the Imperial Core, which go immediately down the memory hole without a moments concern.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

BTW, Idlib is literally Al-Qaeda Wahabbi fundamentalist center, it is the last holdout of the terrorist forces in Syria. You are literally backing Al-Qaeda affiliates once again, once more, simply amazing how quickly things go down the memory hole in imperialism land, I am astonished by your capability for strategic ignorance.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Charles Lawley works for a humanitarian aid NGO
    In other words, deep cover CIA agent. Thanks.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...s-track-record
    LA Times

"Iran triggered public outrage by killing protesters. Has Suleimani’s death changed everything?"

"...Ever since the disputed 2009 presidential election sparked weeks of protest known as the Green Movement, Iranians’ grievances and dissent toward the Islamic Republic have been simmering. That anger culminated in November, when President Hassan Rouhani announced a sudden 50% increase in gasoline prices.

Protests erupted in cities and towns across the nation. Tens of thousands of people flooded the streets. Soon after, security forces began killing hundreds of protesters and detaining thousands of others, according to international human rights activists."
    Thanks for generating massive good will for the modern regime with your illegal murder of their general, totally justified the regime hard liners and sapped the strength of whatever budding protest forces had existed in one fell swoop.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FUCK THE POLICE For This Post:

moon (02-09-2020)

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    terrorist lovers
    Yep, I'm the one who wants to crush the Al-Qaeda holdouts in Idlib, you're the one crying suddenly for the first time in your life about casualties in an airstrike in the area and pretending as if you don't know that it was targeted at Al-Qaeda terrorists you support in the region. I'm the bad guy here of course, oh no, my position is totally irrational, you will totally not be saying something completely different in five years if your dream of comes to fruition and those freedom fighters in Idlib you cry over take over Syria and turn it into a massive Al Qaeda base.

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    This happened under Obama's watch, it should have been an impeachable offence!
    Oh dear, people who started a thread by mewling loudly about Al Qaeda terrorists are suddenly shocked that the previous administration might have let weapons fall into the hands of Al Qaeda terrorists! Clearly we have to send some weapons to those freedom fighter and school children lovers in Idlib to keep the same terrorist ilk as Soleimani from taking over, Soleimani is Al Qaeda right? Like I forgot suddenly.

Democrats and Republicans both have sent a lot of arms to a bunch of different Al Qaeda affiliates over the years, you'd have to impeach the entire department of defense and natsec state if arming Al Qaeda is impeachable.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sit down and be quiet, America hating POS who is an apologist for a terrorist and a state sponsor of terrorism.
    You are literally supporting the Islamic fundamentalist holdouts in Idlib at the current moment. Like is this official American policy now? How are we not state sponsors of terror?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FUCK THE POLICE For This Post:

moon (02-09-2020)

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    I wonder how many of you that wept over this bastard's death knowing that he was instrumental in the attack at Benghazi, not bloody many is my guess?

https://nypost.com/2014/06/20/how-ir...nghazi-attack/
    Oh dear he killed some people who were, from your own admission, involved in arming Al Qaeda. What an awful human being, his awful terrorist actions of attempting to prevent America from arming school children loving members of ISIS and Al Qaeda in Libya.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FUCK THE POLICE For This Post:

moon (02-09-2020)

12. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

From the link:

“Iran wants chaos. They want to generate anti-American anger, radicalize the rebels, and maintain a climate of war,” a former Iranian intelligence chief for Western Europe told me. “They are very serious about this. They want to damage the reputation of the United States as a freedom-loving country in the eyes of the Arabs.”

The state sponsor of terrorism, Iran, a pariah nation, is responsible for acts of terrorism throughput the world.
    You are supporting Al Qaeda

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FUCK THE POLICE For This Post:

moon (02-09-2020)

14. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Democrats and Republicans accusing each other of arming Al Qaeda: