Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My despair at those who weep for Quassem Soleimani

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

I wonder how many of you that wept over this bastard's death knowing that he was instrumental in the attack at Benghazi, not bloody many is my guess?

https://nypost.com/2014/06/20/how-ir...nghazi-attack/
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 02-09-2020 at 08:31 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

dukkha (02-09-2020), Earl (02-09-2020)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,519 Times in 6,260 Posts
    Blog Entries

As long as you believe it yourself, maggot- be content and don't bother anybody else with your tub-thumping horseshit.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to moon For This Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (02-09-2020)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    I wonder how many of you that wept over this bastard's death knowing that he was instrumental in the attack at Benghazi, not bloody many is my guess?

https://nypost.com/2014/06/20/how-ir...nghazi-attack/
    Kenneth R. Timmerman is author of Dark Forces: The Truth About What Happened in Benghazi. It is a gripping exposé, replete with evidence of deception and cover up about who perpetrated the Benghazi attack that killed four Americans; Ambassador Chris Stevens, communications aide Sean Smith, ex-Navy Seals CIA-contractors, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty on 9/11/2012. Dark Forces conveys the thesis that the attacks in Benghazi were preventable. Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton bears responsibility for ignoring those warnings, and preventing a military response. Ambassador Stevens and his security team had repeatedly warned Clinton of the precarious security situation in Tripoli and Benghazi requesting additional resources. Clinton, for reasons of her own, opposed any military response to the attacks. U.S. Special Forces operators on the ground that day could have saved the Americans who perished.

Benghazi was the hub of the U.S. covert arms smuggling to Islamist groups in Libya and Syria. The Administration supplied weapons to fight Qaddafi in Libya and Assad in Syria knowing full well that many of the rebel leaders were al Qaeda operatives. The White House sent members of the National Security "Staff" (ex NSC) to Libya on operational missions to negotiate arms buy-backs from Libyan rebel leaders in an apparent violation of the National Security Act of 1947. A Minimum of 2,500 surface-to-air missiles (MANPADS) went "missing" in Libya. Many of them, upgraded with CIA Technology, have fallen into the hands of al Qaeda terrorists.

The Iranian regime coordinated the Benghazi attack. The group that took credit for the Benghazi attack, Ansar al-Sharia, was trained and equipped by the Quds Force, the overseas expeditionary arm of Iran's Revolutionary Guards Corps. Both the CIA in Benghazi, the Delta Force and Special Operations troops in Tripoli were actively monitoring Iranian operations in Benghazi. They warned their chain of command - including Ambassador Stevens – that Iranians were preparing a terrorist attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi. However, they were deceived by a faked kidnapping of Quds Force operatives posing as humanitarian workers by paid Ansar al-Shariah operatives. Timmerman called the Benghazi attack "an act of state terrorism" by Iran’s Quds Force.

Timmerman authored a New York Post article drawn from his book. In it he revealed the shadowy figure who planned and paid for the Quds Force attack that killed the four Americans; its commander, Iranian Maj. Gen. Qassem Suleymani, The shadowy Iranian spy chief who helped plan Benghazi. Suleymani is the nexus of the Iranian global terrorism campaign aimed at destabilizing the Middle East.
    https://www.newenglishreview.org/Jer...3A_The_Attack/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

dukkha (02-09-2020)

7. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,686 Times in 17,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

From the link:

“Iran wants chaos. They want to generate anti-American anger, radicalize the rebels, and maintain a climate of war,” a former Iranian intelligence chief for Western Europe told me. “They are very serious about this. They want to damage the reputation of the United States as a freedom-loving country in the eyes of the Arabs.”

The state sponsor of terrorism, Iran, a pariah nation, is responsible for acts of terrorism throughput the world.

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This happened under Obama's watch, it should have been an impeachable offence!

Benghazi was the hub of the U.S. covert arms smuggling to Islamist groups in Libya and Syria. The Administration supplied weapons to fight Qaddafi in Libya and Assad in Syria knowing full well that many of the rebel leaders were al Qaeda operatives. The White House sent members of the National Security "Staff" (ex NSC) to Libya on operational missions to negotiate arms buy-backs from Libyan rebel leaders in an apparent violation of the National Security Act of 1947. A Minimum of 2,500 surface-to-air missiles (MANPADS) went "missing" in Libya. Many of them, upgraded with CIA Technology, have fallen into the hands of al Qaeda terrorists

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

dukkha (02-09-2020), Earl (02-09-2020)

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

This happened under Obama's watch, it should have been an impeachable offence!
    Rand Paul tried to confirm this about the CIA Annex and got stonewalled by the CIA who would not answer based on "national security"

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-09-2020), Earl (02-09-2020)

12. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Rand Paul tried to confirm this about the CIA Annex and got stonewalled by the CIA who would not answer based on "national security"
    I can see why, it is explosive stuff. Don't know why this wasn't picked up during the Benghazi investigations.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Earl (02-09-2020)

14. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I can see why, it is explosive stuff. Don't know why this wasn't picked up during the Benghazi investigations.
    Like I said, Paul went at it a couple times,and hit the wall of "national security"
    the CIA would not answer,and claimed that instead.. this is a RT link, but accurate

https://www.rt.com/usa/rand-clinton-benghazi-paul-109/
    “I’ve actually always suspected that, although I have no evidence, that maybe we were facilitating arms leaving Libya going through Turkey into Syria,” he said.

“Were they trying to obscure that there was an arms operation going on at the CIA annex?” Paul asked. “I’m not sure exactly what was going on, but I think questions ought to be asked and answered, and I’m a little curious when employees of the State Department are told by government officials they shouldn’t testify and then they are sort of sequestered and kept away from testimony, so I think there may be more to this.”

This is not the first time either that Senator Paul raised questions about possible arms supplies under the CIA umbrella. During her testimony in the Senate, Rand Paul asked then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton whether the spy agency was sending weapons from Benghazi into other countries.
    Clinton replied that he would have to ask CIA officials about it.

15. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sen. Rand Paul says that Hillary Clinton deserves five years in prison for lying to Congress about the true nature of the CIA operation in Benghazi that was attacked by terrorists in 2012.

Under oath before Congress in 2013, Hillary Clinton answered a question from Sen. Paul, saying she knew nothing about the weapons shipments from Libya to Syria.

However, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said last months that his next release of Clinton emails may prove that this is not true.
    Julian Assange, who has Wikileaks, says there are some emails that pretty much tie Hillary Clinton to knowing about some weapons that may have been going through Libya to some of the ISIS fighters... Now if Wikileaks in fact does have emails proving that she did know what does that mean to you?

SEN. RAND PAUL (R-KY): It's a felony to lie to Congress. You can get five years in prison. And we can't continue to say the Clintons are above the law. I do believe that the CIA annex in Benghazi was procuring weapons, some of them to get them away from the jihadists in Libya. But some of it to ferry those weapons through Turkey, into Syria. There have been many, many first hand accounts, The New York Times, London Times, Washington Times have all reported on this... I find it hard to believe that Hillary Clinton, who all the news report have said she was the biggest advocate for arming the Islamic rebels in Syria, many of them turned out to be not only enemies of ours, some of them also turned out to be enemies of Israel.
    Read more: https://anysubj.com/p/Rand-Paul-CIA-...Politics-74460

16. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,519 Times in 6,260 Posts
    Blog Entries

Who should the forces of natural justice assassinate in response to the murder of Soleimani ?
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

17. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Somelimani is a personal hero of mine, and one of the greatest people to live in the 21st century. RIP. He will not be forgotten, and his murder at the hands of pro-terrorist, Wahabbi aligned imperialist forces will not be either.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FUCK THE POLICE For This Post:

moon (02-09-2020)

19. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Sen. Rand Paul says that Hillary Clinton deserves five years in prison for lying to Congress about the true nature of the CIA operation in Benghazi that was attacked by terrorists in 2012.

Under oath before Congress in 2013, Hillary Clinton answered a question from Sen. Paul, saying she knew nothing about the weapons shipments from Libya to Syria.

However, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said last months that his next release of Clinton emails may prove that this is not true.
    Julian Assange, who has Wikileaks, says there are some emails that pretty much tie Hillary Clinton to knowing about some weapons that may have been going through Libya to some of the ISIS fighters... Now if Wikileaks in fact does have emails proving that she did know what does that mean to you?

SEN. RAND PAUL (R-KY): It's a felony to lie to Congress. You can get five years in prison. And we can't continue to say the Clintons are above the law. I do believe that the CIA annex in Benghazi was procuring weapons, some of them to get them away from the jihadists in Libya. But some of it to ferry those weapons through Turkey, into Syria. There have been many, many first hand accounts, The New York Times, London Times, Washington Times have all reported on this... I find it hard to believe that Hillary Clinton, who all the news report have said she was the biggest advocate for arming the Islamic rebels in Syria,
    Read more: https://anysubj.com/p/Rand-Paul-CIA-...Politics-74460
    So put her in jail, Jesus Christ, I don't care what you do with her.

many of them turned out to be not only enemies of ours, some of them also turned out to be enemies of Israel.
    Yes because the first is a minor offense, but the latter is simply unspeakable.

Anyway you are doing the same thing in countries when you kill Shia "terrorists", you're enabling and helping the Wahabbi and Al-Qaeda aligned forces in that region. You of course are totally ignorant of this, so was she, you are both very very stupid.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

20. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Assad is targeting schools but the likes of Moonshi'ite will never call him out.

A few hours into the new year, pro-Assad forces targeted a school in southern Idlib with a cluster bomb. The bombing took place at 11am when it was clear the school would have been busy. Five children were killed. Two of those who died were just six years old; the oldest child victim was only thirteen. Four adults were also killed. I will forever be haunted by the faces of Yahya and Hour, the innocent six-year-olds who were amongst the child victims who attended – and died at – the school run by the organisation I work for.

Those dastardly Sunni using their own children as human shields! Clearly this just proves the evil of the Sunni in the era and further justifies Assads policy. He can't let the terrorists win by failing to attack the terrorists simply because they chose to shield themselves by being next to a school.

I am amazed at your sudden about face on the humanity of indiscriminate bombing Tom. This is pretty much the wests calling card, and it seemed like it was just grand when we were doing it, now it's literally an excuse to assassinate people. Like when Israel does this to Palestine every other week, does Palestine have a "right of self-defense" to assassinate Netanyahu and other members of the Knesset for their terrorist actions? No, I think you'd refer to that by the term "terrorism". Seems a lot like "terrorism" doesn't really have any meaning besides "enemies at the current moment of the imperial core".
    Last edited by FUCK THE POLICE; 02-09-2020 at 01:05 PM.

21. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And while Trump’s critics have been busy bemoaning his misdemeanours, what of the actual genocide committed against Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar?
    Simply stunning to hear you mewling about Rohingya in Myanmar suddenly when you were just celebrating the expansion of the travel ban last week to nationals of that country, which had seemingly no other purpose than to callously block them off at their time of greatest need. There is something truly distasteful about crying about a homeless man in front of the cameras and then throwing him naked into the streets in freezing weather to die the minute they leave, while boasting about what a relief it is to your family you no longer have to deal with the annoyance of ensuring he continues to live.

22. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Don’t get me wrong here: I’m no Trump fan. If I had more time, money and fewer commitments, I would hop on a plane to a swing state and be volunteering for Joe Biden or Pete Buttigieg’s campaign.
    You are fucking cancer and worse than Trump.