1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I always am.
    but are you?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    It's nothing but background checks and restricted sales. No one is taking away rights, so the baby tears comparing it to suppression of a population are just bullshit and a disgrace. These types of purchasing restrictions have been put in place throughout history and are still in place. These exact ones were in place during the 90s when these school shootings were unheard of. Republicans under the sway of lobbying groups made sure the restrictions expired. It's time for you people to stop acting like immature beasts chasing after shadows. Just because mommy NRA tells you tall tales of what happens to you children that interfere in their profiteering. This all makes me want to puke. If people really do cause such damages they will just initiate more drastic things being done for society to curb their destruction. In those cases those people might get closer to infringement of rights. America has handled enemies of the nation that rashly before with the Japs.
    no it's not you retard. it's feature creep. for example, one piece of legislation is you can't have gun ranges unless they are government owned. And as soon as they do that, the government will work to have as few gun ranges as possible. That's one thing just off the top of my head. This is just like aborition laws designed to essentially eliminate abortion. it's being made in bad faith and aims to completely eliminate gun rights.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Do Si Dos View Post
    no it's not you retard. it's feature creep. for example, one piece of legislation is you can't have gun ranges unless they are government owned. And as soon as they do that, the government will work to have as few gun ranges as possible. That's one thing just off the top of my head. This is just like aborition laws designed to essentially eliminate abortion. it's being made in bad faith and aims to completely eliminate gun rights.
    more paranoid bullshit, grow up

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Multiple Democratic lawmakers have reportedly received threats, including death threats.
    so what's the big deal.......you have a lot of them, nobody's going to miss a few.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    BLUEXIT.
    feel free to leave any time......it will save us tons of money on social security and Medicare.......if you leave you could call yourself the Cuntfederate States of America.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    more paranoid bullshit, grow up
    what is wrong with a gun range that helps people become better marksmen, learn proper gun safety and become better trained?

You want to criminalize law abiding americans by putting them on a registry (or confiscate their guns), so that you can come back and confiscate their guns later.

The 2nd amendment is a sacred right. It was not a privilege granted to us by our government. It was an acknowledgement about a pre-existing inalienable right, the ultimate protector of individual sovereignty and liberty. Government wants to have a monopoly on force and violence. The 2nd amendment does not exist to hunt deer or plink cans. Like are you fucking stupid?

I fully support the straight up annihilation of anyone that stands in the way of our sacred right to bear arms. If these laws pass, I will gleefully celebrate the death of anyone that voted for such measures.

And no, that is not trolling. I am dead fucking serious. This legislation is an act of war.

---

Grind is basically right

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    but are you?
    Hell yeah!

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

and by the way jade, gun purchases have gone up over 20 years and gun violence has gone down dramatically. So your point about school shootings is completely bullshit.

---

Grind is basically right

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

I am glad citizens are rising up

VIVA LA RESISTANCE

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "When Democrats won control of Virginia’s state government for the first time in 26 years in November 2019, they pledged to pass a series of standard gun control laws, including universal background checks and bans on military-style “assault weapons” and high-capacity ammunition magazines. The agenda was no surprise: state Democrats had run for office on a platform of gun violence prevention"

"In dozens of towns and counties, pro-gun Virginians have flooded local government meetings to oppose the new bills and to demand that their lawmakers pass “second amendment sanctuary” resolutions, which promise that local governments will not enforce state gun laws they see as unconstitutional."

"Some of these activists have warned of violence if Democrats push forward with gun control. Multiple Democratic lawmakers have reportedly received threats, including death threats. At heated public meetings across the state and in long social media comment threads, some gun rights supporters are openly discussing the possibility of civil war."

"The local pro-gun organizing in Virginia has also attracted the attention of national anti-government militias and white supremacist groups, who have “glommed on to” the grassroots movement, hoping to use it as a potential flashpoint that could lead to civil war and social breakdown"

"White supremacist “accelerationists” have seized on the standoff as the potential beginning of a civil war that will destroy the United States and allow them to build a white nation in its ruins, according to Alex Friedfeld, a researcher at the Anti-Defamation League. The story they’re telling is that the Jews and immigrants are responsible for turning Virginia blue, and they’re coming to take your guns"

"Not one of the Virginia Democrats’ proposed gun laws has been found to be unconstitutional by the US supreme court, and most of them have been repeatedly upheld by federal courts as consistent with the second amendment"

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ment-civil-war

We got another Charlottesville brewing here? Another Unite the Right rallying cry? More of those "good people" ready to march in torchlights again?

Let me see if I have this straight, these legislators were elected on a gun measure platform, in other words, voters in the State elected them, they are the people's choice. None of what they are recommending is outlandish, all of it has been done elsewhere, and none of it has been found to be unConstitutional

Yet a bunch of Barney Fifes are talking civil war and issuing death threats because they are mad and think the State is going to come take away their toys. I guess consensus American institutional traditions as elections and the rule of law only apply for the right when they think it serves their interests
    Standard gun laws? Really? You mean the anti-2nd amendment attempt to take away US Citizens right to bear arms? This will fail ……..the 1st time any such law is used to arrest any law abiding citizen when the US supreme court bitch slaps the fascist democrats back to reality. While the left was busy attempting to undo the 2016 election, Mr. Trump and Cocaine Mitch were busy stacking the federal court system with constitutional judges. This will fail like all the previous attempts such as the attempts in DC to take away 2nd amendment rights....the Sandy Hook knee jerk attempt to blame the manufacturer for the acts of the criminally insane.

The insane one's are the one's that attempt the same thing ad nauseam "expecting" different results. Social Fascism will never stand in the Republic of the Untied States of America.

The 2nd amendment exists because of such fascist activities by rouge government agents.

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,539 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

bitter old honky's clutching guns
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

yep, i win
    Winner of the 3 stupidest posts ever.

13. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

show us where that is in the bill of rights, cum guzzler
    Historical fact of intent.

Checkmate, shit-for-brains.

14. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-11-2020)

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,567 Times in 17,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Do Si Dos View Post
    the british once legally passed laws asking for our surrender of rights as well.
    Gen. Washington's defeat of Cornwallis at Yorktown put a stop to any surrender of rights.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (01-11-2020)

17. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,567 Times in 17,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Lots of "blackface" folks in the Virginia government.