Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Every Fiber Of My Being Screams Trump* Is A Crook.

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Trump is guilty. Refusing to cooperate with Congress, blocking testimony, withholding evidence. It's a cover-up.
    Didn’t your Democrats in the House have the ability and constitutional authority and right to go to the courts to resolve any issue with the White House to call administration witnesses and recover documents, and Nancy and the House committee seats pass up that opportunity? Now they’re expecting the Senate to do that for them?

You need to face the truth! Nancy and your Democrats plan is and always has been simply to further smear this President with an impeachment title added to his Presidency. Real evidence of anything or fairness concerning their dealings with this President have never been a concern for them. It’s simply another political kabuki show because they just can’t find the Trump crime smoking gun! It’s pathetic and embarrassing! SICK is the only true definition for your debilitating hatred!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump is the first to stonewall and not only refuse to answer subpoenas but forbid anyone involved to respond to them either. He refused to provide a scrap of his paperwork and refused to allow those who testified to have access to their own records. This is a ham-handed pathetic coverup of crimes.
    What subpoenas? To my recall, the House committees never issued any subpoenas. They could have gone to the courts to resolve the issue if they really wanted witnesses. They didn’t want any White House witnesses, they actually feared that such folks would likely simply supply exculpatory testimony “FOR” Trump. They just now want to make the Senate look like they’re covering for Trump by demanding witnesses they, (democrats), really don’t want and fear will further blow their preposterous impeachment folly out of the water. Nancy’s oh so hopeful the Senate won’t call any witnesses. I personally wish they would. I want the Bidens to testify and the whistle-blower too.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

The House blew it, like they blew everything else.

Now the Big Boy part of congress gets to bitch slap them for as long as and however they see fit.

this is a great country
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

4. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Trump is guilty. Refusing to cooperate with Congress, blocking testimony, withholding evidence. It's a cover-up. Republicans are complicit but they are all controlled by fear of being tweet-slapped. Trump's mouth is more powerful than his brain. His ability to make decisions is only exceeded by his inability to make the right ones. Iran is a diversion, a shameless popularity grab. Plastic hero with the golden escalator.

The house of cards is built on a pack of lies.

November is going to come in like a big wind.
    like a big wind that blows you and your nut**bag nation off the beach.

And thank God, our countries future is at stake, if the current State of the Democrat party ever reaches power again we would truly be unrecognizable to the great democracy we are at present.

Trump was sent by God himself

#MAGA #KAG
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

5. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    What you are going through is one of those things that even time cannot heal...and for people like you (and a dear friend of mine who recently went through it)...I doubt you really want it healed. The hurt is an important part of the loving memory.
    Accurately and nicely put Frank. It's a pain only God can heal and the memories I hope to never leave me until my last breath. Thanks Frank!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

Frank Apisa (01-17-2020)

7. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    What subpoenas? To my recall, the House committees never issued any subpoenas. They could have gone to the courts to resolve the issue if they really wanted witnesses. They didn’t want any White House witnesses, they actually feared that such folks would likely simply supply exculpatory testimony “FOR” Trump. They just now want to make the Senate look like they’re covering for Trump by demanding witnesses they, (democrats), really don’t want and fear will further blow their preposterous impeachment folly out of the water. Nancy’s oh so hopeful the Senate won’t call any witnesses. I personally wish they would. I want the Bidens to testify and the whistle-blower too.
    Going to the courts to fight the subpoenas was a long time process.
    They really wanted witnesses and Trump stonewalled them. He assumed the power to prohibit everyone involved or of his choosing to testifying and providing paperwork. Trump used executive privilege to stop everything the House wanted to do. Trump refused to permit anyone at all say or provide anything and you blame the House? That works for you?
    Every other president has provided whatever the House or senate asked for. Trump is the only one who sees himself as above the law.
    Do you understand that this is an impeachment of Trump, don't you? What exactly does Hunter Biden have to do with that? It is a stupid and unjustifiable diversion. This is about Trump's cabal of people involved in Ukraine crimes and misdemeanors.
    I will save you the trouble. Hunter was offered a job at Burisma because he is a highly eucated and experienced lobbyist with great connections due to his dads position. What crime is that?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-17-2020)

9. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Woko Haram,

Quote Originally Posted by Woko Haram View Post
    She was a Senator, so district didn't apply. Now, you could argue that NY might have punished her for not voting for it, but New Yorkers were more adamant about invading Afghanistan than Iraq. In the months leading up to the Iraq War, engaging in a second conflict while we were already in Afghanistan was not exactly popular -- particularly in the Northeast. You can't really claim this was about saving her office. If she was a Senator in a red or swing state, I could see it, but that clearly wasn't the case.

And no, she's been a corporatist just like most politicians.
    Excellent point. I was very concerned that she would be a little too trigger-happy. She's got some war-monger in her, and definitely too cozy with Wall Street. That's why I supported Bernie, and only reluctantly cast my general election vote for her, but in my mind I was voting against Trump. Most people in that election actually did not vote for someone, but against someone they considered worse.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (01-17-2020)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Saudade (01-17-2020)

12. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts

Hello Woko Haram,

Excellent point. I was very concerned that she would be a little too trigger-happy. She's got some war-monger in her, and definitely too cozy with Wall Street. That's why I supported Bernie, and only reluctantly cast my general election vote for her, but in my mind I was voting against Trump. Most people in that election actually did not vote for someone, but against someone they considered worse.
    Thanks. To be fair, I halfway voted against the Democrats myself. Trump did bring some changes to policy that I wanted, but I don't consider him the ideal candidate. Part of why I voted for Trump had to do with just rejecting identity politics.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Saudade For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-18-2020)

14. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Going to the courts to fight the subpoenas was a long time process.
    They really wanted witnesses and Trump stonewalled them. He assumed the power to prohibit everyone involved or of his choosing to testifying and providing paperwork. Trump used executive privilege to stop everything the House wanted to do. Trump refused to permit anyone at all say or provide anything and you blame the House? That works for you?
    You blame the founders, right? Twas they that created the 3 equal branches of government and you’d like to just ignore the “Judicial branch ” right? Trump was totally within his constitutional authority to claim executive privilege. Why do you and your Democrats believe that such a solemn and prayerful exhibition as impeaching a President needs to be in such a rush? Could it be y’all are worried you will run out of time to get rid of Trump because he’s likely to be reelected and y’all are likely to lose the House and your impeachment scam will die on the vine? Or is it really only all about appeasing the far left mob that owns Nancy?

Every other president has provided whatever the House or senate asked for. Trump is the only one who sees himself as above the law.
    Allow me to inform you that a President claiming executive privilege in no way puts Trump “above the law.” That’s simply a leftist Democrats absurd crock of horseshit! Take your injury to the courts and live with the “legal decision!”

Do you understand that this is an impeachment of Trump, don't you?
    I “KNOW” it’s an absurd unfair Kabuki theater act perpetrated by a rabid mad gang of lying junkyard dog Democrat swindlers hell bent on framing our President of non-crimes they hope idiot voters will believe are some kind of crime!

What exactly does Hunter Biden have to do with that?
    “EVERYTHING!” The President was concerned about corruption in Ukraine. Biden admitted on video he pulled off a quid-pro-quo bribery scam with Ukraine to protect his’s son Hunter Biden’s lucrative job with a known corrupt Ukraine energy company by holding back American taxpayers aid money to Ukraine when the Ukraine prosecutor was investigating the company, Joe Biden had him fired to protect Hunter who was hired by the company to buy influence with a Vise President of America. Trump had the right and duty to root out corruption by Americans wherever they’re at. If an American President cannot have corrupt Americans investigated because they’re running for President, then every such corrupt American would simply run for President to avoid prosecution for corruption.

It is a stupid and unjustifiable diversion.
    Rabid mad junkyard dog Democrat talking points to swindle their uninformed voters!

This is about Trump's cabal of people involved in Ukraine crimes and misdemeanors.

There’s ZERO evidence that Trump committed any crime in Ukraine or anywhere, but there’s video of Quid-Pro-Quo Joe Biden committing a bribery crime he should have been impeached and removed from the Vise Presidency for!

I will save you the trouble. Hunter was offered a job at Burisma because he is a highly eucated and experienced lobbyist with great connections due to his dads position. What crime is that?
    Hunter got kicked out of the United States Navy for drug use. He’s as crooked as his brain-dead father! The only thing you’re right about is your admission that Hunter makes “CORRUPT” millions selling influence to his deadbeat dad. If it were Trump and Trump Jr. You’d be livid with your hair on fire!

15. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You blame the founders, right? Twas they that created the 3 equal branches of government and you’d like to just ignore the “Judicial branch ” right? Trump was totally within his constitutional authority to claim executive privilege. Why do you and your Democrats believe that such a solemn and prayerful exhibition as impeaching a President needs to be in such a rush? Could it be y’all are worried you will run out of time to get rid of Trump because he’s likely to be reelected and y’all are likely to lose the House and your impeachment scam will die on the vine? Or is it really only all about appeasing the far left mob that owns Nancy?

Allow me to inform you that a President claiming executive privilege in no way puts Trump “above the law.” That’s simply a leftist Democrats absurd crock of horseshit! Take your injury to the courts and live with the “legal decision!”

I “KNOW” it’s an absurd unfair Kabuki theater act perpetrated by a rabid mad gang of lying junkyard dog Democrat swindlers hell bent on framing our President of non-crimes they hope idiot voters will believe are some kind of crime!

“EVERYTHING!” The President was concerned about corruption in Ukraine. Biden admitted on video he pulled off a quid-pro-quo bribery scam with Ukraine to protect his’s son Hunter Biden’s lucrative job with a known corrupt Ukraine energy company by holding back American taxpayers aid money to Ukraine when the Ukraine prosecutor was investigating the company, Joe Biden had him fired to protect Hunter who was hired by the company to buy influence with a Vise President of America. Trump had the right and duty to root out corruption by Americans wherever they’re at. If an American President cannot have corrupt Americans investigated because they’re running for President, then every such corrupt American would simply run for President to avoid prosecution for corruption.

Rabid mad junkyard dog Democrat talking points to swindle their uninformed voters!

There’s ZERO evidence that Trump committed any crime in Ukraine or anywhere, but there’s video of Quid-Pro-Quo Joe Biden committing a bribery crime he should have been impeached and removed from the Vise Presidency for!

Hunter got kicked out of the United States Navy for drug use. He’s as crooked as his brain-dead father! The only thing you’re right about is your admission that Hunter makes “CORRUPT” millions selling influence to his deadbeat dad. If it were Trump and Trump Jr. You’d be livid with your hair on fire!
    Executive privilege is not mentioned in the Constitution. Do not blame the founders for what Trump is doing.
    Trump was never concerned with corruption in Ukraine, Yovanovich earned a strong reputation as a corruption fighter. Trump remover her for that reason. They had cheating on their minds and wanted her out of the way.
    You do know that Rudy has no government position. Yet he was telling our diplomats what to do and had Yovanovich fired. you seem to be OK with anything the Trumpies do.
    There is zero evidence that Hunter or Joe did anything illegal. Hunters' past history is not criminal today.
    Joe Biden has long been seen as one of the most reasonable and honest politicians. Over 30 years without a blemish. The left is upset buy his Judge Thomas ending speech.
    I am not for Biden. i prefer warren.

16. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

sounds like fibromyalgia or lupus.

17. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Executive privilege is not mentioned in the Constitution. Do not blame the founders for what Trump is doing.
    Trump was never concerned with corruption in Ukraine, Yovanovich earned a strong reputation as a corruption fighter. Trump remover her for that reason. They had cheating on their minds and wanted her out of the way.
    You do know that Rudy has no government position. Yet he was telling our diplomats what to do and had Yovanovich fired. you seem to be OK with anything the Trumpies do.
    There is zero evidence that Hunter or Joe did anything illegal. Hunters' past history is not criminal today.
    Joe Biden has long been seen as one of the most reasonable and honest politicians. Over 30 years without a blemish. The left is upset buy his Judge Thomas ending speech.
    I am not for Biden. i prefer warren.
    Where is a subpoena in the constitution?

There is no mention of the word “subpoena” in the US Constitution; it is a traditional historical power of the court that was presumed to be among the powers delegated to the courts in Article III.

Is Congress itself a court of law?

Simple answer is no. Congress cannot hold trials, hand down judgments, etc. “Laws of Attainder,” or laws which arrest a specific person, are unconstitutional.

Congress has a few powers that a court may have:
    It can issue subpoenas, for evidence or witnesses. The subpoenas are purely investigatory, to inform Congress in lawmaking and oversight. To enforce the subpoenas, Congress still has to go to a judge if a warrant is necessary.

PROVE ME WRONG!!
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

18. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

“Congress shall make all laws,” is in the Constitution and there as authored by the founders and most apparently “legalized” by law because George Washington himself claimed executive privilege and likely all other 44 Presidents. “Privilege” is a well known tradition and legal action permitted by doctors, lawyers and their patients and clients and Presidents and their cabinet members. Nancy, Nadler and Schiffty had every opportunity to challenge Trump’s claim in the courts, that’s what the courts are for. They want the Senate to do their job for them.

Trump was never concerned with corruption in Ukraine,
    According to Nancy, Schiffty, Nadler and their CNN, MSNBC propaganda machine. They cooked the brains of their leftist audience into believing they’re bleeping mind readers that know what Trump is “concerned” with. Notice they never bother with producing evidence. That’s why their every scam turns out to be proven horseshit. The Kavanaugh crucifixion, Bobby Mueller’s side show joke your creepy porn lawyer Presidential candidate and now a phony preposterous impeachment Kabuki Show.

Yovanovich earned a strong reputation as a corruption fighter. Trump remover her for that reason. They had cheating on their minds and wanted her out of the way.
    Whatever the reason that you have ZERO evidence of matters not! The President has the authority to remove any and every non-elected bureaucrat from their position for any cause.

Lots of folks have the ear of every President that aren’t in a government position. SO WHAT?

There is zero evidence that Hunter or Joe did anything illegal.
    Well friend, if ole Quid-Pro-Quo-Joe can bribe the firing of a foreign prosecutor with the threat of withholding American taxpayer’s aid money to a country to protect his son from investigation, and it’s NOT a crime, then sure as hell you can explain what CRIME Trump has committed, right?

Hunters' past history is not criminal today.
    Dishonesty and corruption and selling influence with your Vise President father to foreign nations might not be a crime but it should be, don’t you think?

Joe Biden is a typical Washington swamp dwelling crook. Uncle Joe never made a correct foreign policy vote in his career. He voted for the G.W. Bush Iraq war and told Obama NOT to kill Benladden.

I am not for Biden. I prefer warren.
    Then you can pay for all of her free shit when she gets elected.

19. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

“Congress shall make all laws,” is in the Constitution and there as authored by the founders and most apparently “legalized” by law because George Washington himself claimed executive privilege and likely all other 44 Presidents. “Privilege” is a well known tradition and legal action permitted by doctors, lawyers and their patients and clients and Presidents and their cabinet members. Nancy, Nadler and Schiffty had every opportunity to challenge Trump’s claim in the courts, that’s what the courts are for. They want the Senate to do their job for them.

According to Nancy, Schiffty, Nadler and their CNN, MSNBC propaganda machine. They cooked the brains of their leftist audience into believing they’re bleeping mind readers that know what Trump is “concerned” with. Notice they never bother with producing evidence. That’s why their every scam turns out to be proven horseshit. The Kavanaugh crucifixion, Bobby Mueller’s side show joke your creepy porn lawyer Presidential candidate and now a phony preposterous impeachment Kabuki Show.

Whatever the reason that you have ZERO evidence of matters not! The President has the authority to remove any and every non-elected bureaucrat from their position for any cause.

Lots of folks have the ear of every President that aren’t in a government position. SO WHAT?

Well friend, if ole Quid-Pro-Quo-Joe can bribe the firing of a foreign prosecutor with the threat of withholding American taxpayer’s aid money to a country to protect his son from investigation, and it’s NOT a crime, then sure as hell you can explain what CRIME Trump has committed, right?

Dishonesty and corruption and selling influence with your Vise President father to foreign nations might not be a crime but it should be, don’t you think?

Joe Biden is a typical Washington swamp dwelling crook. Uncle Joe never made a correct foreign policy vote in his career. He voted for the G.W. Bush Iraq war and told Obama NOT to kill Benladden.

Then you can pay for all of her free shit when she gets elected.
    You believe. entirely without a scrap of evidence that Biden is a crook. yet Trump who a a proud and loud crook is doing the right thing. Rightys claim that Trump was concerned with corruption in Ukraine. When Sondland testified he said it clearly. There was only one company investigated, Burisma. This is all righty political bullshit and you buy it all.

Warren is way ahead of you. She has plans that will redistribute the incredible income and wealth gap to make America stronger.
    Do you think there is free shit? Nope, the money has to be moved around from the enormous wealth of the plutocrats to the general populace.

20. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sometimes you just get a feeling and you're not sure exactly why.

And it turns out that feeling was spot on.

The more I learn about Trump the more it is confirmed how crooked he is.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

21. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (01-19-2020)