Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Every Fiber Of My Being Screams Trump* Is A Crook.

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,835 Times in 17,266 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Where did I say that? I simply ask “Who in the Ukraine wasn’t corrupt including Biden?” You need to read and understand my post friend, instead of attempting to put words into my post! Have you learned your “corrupt” tricks from Adam Schiff?

I’m not buying that! I’ve never seen any evidence that the folks that wanted him out weren’t corrupt themselves, have you? I’ve seen video evidence of Quid-Pro-Quo Joe himself exhibiting magnificent corruption and bragging about it, how about you? Ole “CORRUPT” Joe was who wanted him out and he did it by “BRIBING” the Ukraine government with American’s taxpayer’s money. I can just see the left’s blazing hair now had Trump and Trump Jr. Pulled that corruption.

Well friend, you know what they say about opinions.

And how is it you believe I voted friend?

Which “right-wing memes would that be friend? I’ll understand if you don’t know!
    That is not simply a question but it has intent to wallpaper Ukraine with corruption charges. " You said "who in Ukraine was not corrupt, including Biden". Can you understand words? Do you understand connotation?
    Explain what Biden got out of removing a corrupt prosecutor from the loan guarantees. We all know what Trump was getting out of muscling Zelensky. Bolton says Trump asked him to initiate the power play in early May. It was a plan of Trumpy.
    You keep masking for evidence that clears people. You won't accept anything anyway. You believe that Biden was corrupt and Trump was not. That shows how well you can digest facts and evidence.

2. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump is a swindler from a long line of swindlers.

They could be listed.

It would be a swindler's list.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (01-31-2020)