Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Old economic standby not working.

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
    translation: CFM cannot logically contradict or disprove the FACTS in my links, nor can he honestly answer my ending question. So in typical right wing wonk fashion, he just blows smoke and accusations. Typical.
    The OP stands valid.

Translation: Taichi can't defend what he claims, therefore, he accuses those that made him look foolish of something he can't support.

The OP is a joke just like the nigger lover that wrote it.
    As the reader can clearly see, CFM has a problem understanding how a debate works, much less a reading comprehension beyond 4th grade.

The OP makes a statement and supports it with valid documentation. All who challenged it were met with a dissemination of their rebuttals … using valid sources, documented facts and the logic derived from them.

When face with material he could not logically or factually disprove or refute, CFM devolved to his baser nature....spewing racial invective and babbling nonsense the chronology of the posts easily refutes.

This is why I had CFM on IA for months....occasionally I take him out to see if he's improved. Clearly, he hasn't....so he's back into the IA bin and on report to the monitors.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Either you are in denial, willfully ignorant or just plain ignorant of the facts: for your education...especially the last paragraph: https://news.gallup.com/vault/211076...81-budget.aspx
    I am right.......you are wrong.......cuts were intended to be more......Tip O'Neil blocked them........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
    Either you are in denial, willfully ignorant or just plain ignorant of the facts: for your education...especially the last paragraph: https://news.gallup.com/vault/211076...81-budget.aspx
    I am right.......you are wrong.......cuts were intended to be more......Tip O'Neil blocked them........
    This budget victory would shape Reagan's presidency en route to a booming economy three years later. While critics question how much credit Reaganomics deserves for that economic growth and often pillory its long-term economic consequences, the budget itself was considered a legislative triumph for the new president.

https://www.thebalance.com/reaganomi...-today-3305569

National debt increased twofold, stock market crashes in 1987, federal spending still outweighed venue. Reaganomics was bad for the economy because while it initially stimulated growth and recovery, it ultimately had more long term negative effects than positive, which were short lived.

https://www.quora.com/What-was-the-s...Reagan-tax-cut

Please give me some documentation for your claim regarding Tip O'Neil so we can discuss it rationally.
    Last edited by Taichiliberal; 01-17-2020 at 10:33 AM.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    As the reader can clearly see, CFM has a problem understanding how a debate works, much less a reading comprehension beyond 4th grade.

The OP makes a statement and supports it with valid documentation. All who challenged it were met with a dissemination of their rebuttals … using valid sources, documented facts and the logic derived from them.

When face with material he could not logically or factually disprove or refute, CFM devolved to his baser nature....spewing racial invective and babbling nonsense the chronology of the posts easily refutes.

This is why I had CFM on IA for months....occasionally I take him out to see if he's improved. Clearly, he hasn't....so he's back into the IA bin and on report to the monitors.
    You put me on IA for one reason and one reason only. You're a fucking arrogant coward that can't handle the truth.

I'm glad your reported me. It proves exactly what I've been saying. When someone says something you don't like, you show your true colors. Since the day you were born, it's been yellow. Even your parents noticed it when your mother squirted you out.