Thread: How to access already read notification list?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

Default How to access already read notification list?

Keep in mind I've only been using forums for the past 4 months to debate politics.

Im hoping someone can help me out regarding the notification alerts you get in the upper right corner.

So when I click on a new notification it brings me to a screen like this:

But after I access the list, I can never get back in, and seems to me to be the best way to keep track of all the threads and comments I've been associated with.

Essentially I have to wait until a new notification comes in before I have access to the list again.

I feel like there must be a way to get back in, but so far that's proven elusive.

Yes, I know I can view my recent activity and view threads started or latest posts...

But the list just seems like a much better way to track "interaction" with other members.

dem·o·crat: one who subverts authority; unpleasant, destructive, hateful, vile, malicious, vicious, heinous, ugly, bad, nefarious, villainous, corrupt, malevolent, hideous, wicked, harm, pain, catastrophe, calamity, ill willed, a reviler; a defamer; a slanderer; a detractor; a carper; a calumniator; a muckraker; a vilifier; a disparager; a slanderer; a maligner; a detractor; a denigrator; a traducer; a vituperator; a castigator; a libeler; a defiler; a traitor; a debaser;

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Click the Settings tab.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to /MSG/ For This Post:

Iron-Merc (01-09-2020)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That did the trick, much appreciated.
    dem·o·crat: one who subverts authority; unpleasant, destructive, hateful, vile, malicious, vicious, heinous, ugly, bad, nefarious, villainous, corrupt, malevolent, hideous, wicked, harm, pain, catastrophe, calamity, ill willed, a reviler; a defamer; a slanderer; a detractor; a carper; a calumniator; a muckraker; a vilifier; a disparager; a slanderer; a maligner; a detractor; a denigrator; a traducer; a vituperator; a castigator; a libeler; a defiler; a traitor; a debaser;

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Merc View Post
    Keep in mind I've only been using forums for the past 4 months to debate politics.

Im hoping someone can help me out regarding the notification alerts you get in the upper right corner.

So when I click on a new notification it brings me to a screen like this:

But after I access the list, I can never get back in, and seems to me to be the best way to keep track of all the threads and comments I've been associated with.

Essentially I have to wait until a new notification comes in before I have access to the list again.

I feel like there must be a way to get back in, but so far that's proven elusive.

Yes, I know I can view my recent activity and view threads started or latest posts...

But the list just seems like a much better way to track "interaction" with other members.

Anytime anyone thanks "you" specifically here in this forum- They are a fucking idiot!

That's all you really need to know!

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Anytime anyone thanks "you" specifically here in this forum- They are a fucking idiot!

That's all you really need to know!
    Consider killing yourself.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL What are we going to do with twitler?

He's like one of those "option 3" children in the local BOCES school program. Throwing desks, paper, crayons and other handy objects at the teacher AND students with callous disregard.

Except at some point you get used to it and come to miss the poor fool when he's not around.

Funny how that works.