Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: I left part of my body in Iraq

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    We are a country of laws, that must be obeyed. You cannot pick and choose which ones you will follow.
    Oh that is funny coming from a leftist who screamed PROSECUTORIAL DISCRETION when the half negro president refused to enforce immigration laws

Thanks for the laugh

2. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Truth Detector (01-10-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

I left my bone spurs in Iraq....... Donald

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Thumbs down

NO ONE is in favor of open borders, you idiot.
    But , you are against a wall .....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Loving91390 For This Post:

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-IL) fired back at Rep. Doug Collins (R-GA) on Thursday after he suggested that Democrats support terrorists.

During an interview with Duckworth on CNN, host Brianna Keilar noted that Collins had accused Democrats of being “in love with terrorists” because of their criticism over President Donald Trump’s decision to kill an Iraqi general without consulting Congress.

“I’m not going to justify that with a response,” Duckworth replied. “I left parts of my body in Iraq fighting terrorists. I don’t need to justify myself to anyone.”

The Illinois senator went on to says she was also “disgusted” with Collins for using Gold Star families as a political “pawn.
    The key here is who defines terrorist ...as what, what is the genuine meaning of terrorism vs what lies have been introduced to replace the meaning of terrorism. The guys who's body lay scattered partially in another country vs compulsive obsessive liars who support such rubbish whom are the ... __________
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    There is a wall. it was built by previous admins where it could be actually needed. Trump wants to build a show wall to get the scaredy cats feeling all snug at night.It works on the low information rightys like you.

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    One has nothing to do with the other.

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,522 Times in 11,564 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-IL) fired back at Rep. Doug Collins (R-GA) on Thursday after he suggested that Democrats support terrorists.

During an interview with Duckworth on CNN, host Brianna Keilar noted that Collins had accused Democrats of being “in love with terrorists” because of their criticism over President Donald Trump’s decision to kill an Iraqi general without consulting Congress.

“I’m not going to justify that with a response,” Duckworth replied. “I left parts of my body in Iraq fighting terrorists. I don’t need to justify myself to anyone.”

The Illinois senator went on to says she was also “disgusted” with Collins for using Gold Star families as a political “pawn.
    Like all Americans Rep. Collins has the right to his opinion, and should be respected and thanked for his service. But this pencil neck Democrat chooses to use Gold Star families of which Collins family was one based solely for her politics. Maybe the bitch should be thanking our men and women veterans instead of debasing them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    Like all Americans Rep. Collins has the right to his opinion, and should be respected and thanked for his service. But this pencil neck Democrat chooses to use Gold Star families of which Collins family was one based solely for her politics. Maybe the bitch should be thanking our men and women veterans instead of debasing them.
    I didn't see that Mr. Collins or a piece of shit like you ever bothered to serve this country.

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

While service to this country is admirable, and to be commended, it does not absolve people who have served from poor decisions later in life, and certainly doesn't absolve them from siding with terrorists.
    Every life matters

13. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Since Duckworth has seen terrorism up close, why would she support things that prevent terrorists from being handled the way they need to be handled?

Appears to me she left her guts there.

Since she would rather play politics than handle the terrorists she claims to have fought, she does have to justify herself.

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    While service to this country is admirable, and to be commended, it does not people who have served from poor decisions later in life, and certainly doesn't absolve them from siding with terrorists.
    If anyone should be supportive of handling terrorists the way they need to be handled, it's her.

If she is going to oppose getting the job done and play politics, she does have to justify herself.

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Since Duckworth has seen terrorism up close, why would she support things that prevent terrorists from being handled the way they need to be handled?

Appears to me she left her guts there.

Since she would rather play politics than handle the terrorists she claims to have fought, she does have to justify herself.
    Yet a piece of shit like you never bothered to put on an American uniform.

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,522 Times in 11,564 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

I didn't see that Mr. Collins or a piece of shit like you ever bothered to serve this country.
    I guess wearing the uniform of the US Air Force for 24 years doesn't count as serving this country to a ass sucking moron like you. What have you done other than support terrorist countries?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

TOP (01-10-2020), Truth Detector (01-10-2020)

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yet a piece of shit like you never bothered to put on an American uniform.
    More claims without proof. First it was my finances and now this.

In what branch of service did your nigger BOY serve? Strange how you have no problem with him addressing it.

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    I guess wearing the uniform of the US Air Force for 24 years doesn't count as serving this country to a ass sucking moron like you. What have you done other than support terrorist countries?
    Spare the lies and bull shit, my dear. All you are truly capable of is sucking cock.