Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Announcment about my new name for liberals

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Stevie's becum a troll like his lover USF!
    He-he, you and your over 20 socks are hilarious, MASON! Quite DUMB, but funny just the same.

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Stevie's becum a troll like his lover USF!
    I<3Possums - Stop being dumb Mason

Posted by I<3Possums

Post #30
    Mason I'm just gonna give all your alts a tag so I don't have to constantly look and confirm. You've got at least 10 namesat this point and we're probably gonna delete them. Thread closed.

1. Mason (Norman Dezman, Mason Michaels,Mason Margot, Anne and Margot, Trigger Happy, Margot Frank) / Join Date 10-02-2017

2 . Master Fang / Join Date 10-13-2017

3. Margot (Larry Longtree, Brunette, Norma Jean Wilson) / Join Date 10-19-2017

4. Nose Picker / Join Date 10-21-2017

5. Crazy Cat Lady / Join Date 11-10-2017

6. Wyvgard / Join Date 11-25-2017

7. Troll (Billie) / Join Date 12-03-2017

8. TeachersTouchHearts4Ever (2TeachIs2TouchKidz) / Join Date 12-22-2017

9. TrueCompanion / Join Date 12-28-2017

10. Cancel 2019.1 (Shallon Peterson, Shallon Margot,Ronald Ragin, Anne Frank) / Join Date 01-20-2018

11. Gotcha68 / Join Date 01-29-2018

12. Pot (Fender) / Join Date 02-02-2018

13. RonH / Join Date 05-05-2018

14. dUIgRRL / Join Date 05-15-2018

15. GamerGod / Join Date 05-20-2018

16. DebraDoesDonald /Join Date 05-22-2018

17. StraightFlush (KrustyKathy) / Join Date 11-03-2018

18. John Barron / Join Date 02-21-2019

19. Miss Margot Frank (Frank Sisters,Angel of Death, Judy Jone, Sylvia Stonehedge, Jackie Johnston) / Join Date 03-08-2019

20. Mason Jar Of Pickles (Trump Suckers Everywhere, Seriously Not Mason, Yurt Is Butt Spur, Masonic Overlord, Legion's Last Brain Cell, Rule 12B) / Join Date 03-20-2019

21. New NosaM (Sox Sanders) / Join Date 07-07-2019

22. Buck Tucker / Join Date 08-05-2019

23. Muse / Join Date 08-05-2019

24. Lilith / Join Date 08-06-2019

25. Right Wingski (Lilly W, Sally Socks, Philip Marlowe, Twelve Beaski, Nails Nixon, Norma Newman) / Join Date 07-07-19

26. Goddess Greta (JPP Plunger, President Kaepernick,Confederate Butt Plug, AK-47 Testis Replacement, USfreedomMason911) / Join Date 03-20-2019

27. Embarrassed American / Join Date 01-10-2020

Last edited by USFREEDOM911; 01-13-2020 at 09:32 PM.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,608 Times in 9,279 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    He-he, you and your over 20 socks are hilarious, MASON! Quite DUMB, but funny just the same.
    I guess you didn't see,a moderator says that's not fact.Just USF trolling
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

4. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's not what she said; because you asked two questions:

Can you confirm or deny that Mason has,only 2 socks!
    And her answer was not a definitive one, one way or the other:

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Yes, I can
    So which one of your two questions, did she answer??

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (01-13-2020)

6. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He-he, you're a moron.......

7. #171 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,520 Times in 16,980 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

8. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    If Do is going to create an ignorantly conceived thread like this...he should at least preview the goddam thing so he doesn't look any more like a clown than he normally does.

Anyway...I wanted to comment...and the only thing I saw of substance was that Do apparently is not smart enough to know the difference between "your" and "you're."

Glad to see that you do.
    He went to Catholic School.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

Frank Apisa (01-18-2020)

10. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Do Si Dos View Post
    i think democrats honestly want these countries to develop nuclear weapons in the hopes that it makes america weaker in the world. It fits their m.o. perfectly, they would be taking down the privileged america. they hate hierachies. They hate america, as they are america haters
    Congratulations Grind. I can see you’ve learned well from reading Trumps book on how to win fools and influence idiots.

Might I though point out that, as a person who loves America so much that I’ve actually read it’s history as written by actual historians and not from Album covers coated in Cheeto dust, that you just want to consider a thing or two.

The problem with your “liberals hate Uhmerika” rhetoric, other than its proven ability to attract mouth breathers, is that Conservatives have a horrible track record of utter incompetence when it comes foreign affairs and national defense.

Take wars for example. All the wars we’ve won this nation was led by liberals, radicals, revolutionaries or liberal internationalist. Where as both wars we’ve lost, Vietnam and the Immoral War on Iraq, we’re lost by conservatives. One who resigned in disgrace. You can also include the ultra conservative Jefferson Davis of the confederacy in there, as another conservative bumbler, as he lost to Lincoln and the Radical Republicans during our Civil War.

So as a patriot who loves their nation, and has little use for conservative idiots who will conscientiously keep that train rolling while completely sublimating the fact that they train is headed over the cliff, I have to laugh at your rhetoric for the cognitively impaired.

Now there is a time and place for conservatism but historically speaking foreign affairs and national defense ain’t been one of conservativisms bright spot. From Tory’s, to Slave Owning Planters, to Isolationist, to John Birchers, to modern Neoconservatives, it’s been one train wreck after another for American conservatives.

So Conservative Leaders, in times of crises, appear to be good at two things, wrapping themselves in the flag and fucking up.

So given Conservatives legendary track record of being total fuck ups in times of crises why should anyone but mouth breathers and the cognitively impaired give you any credibility?
    Last edited by Mott the Hoople; 01-18-2020 at 08:20 AM.

11. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 117 Times in 113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Congratulations Grind. I can see you’ve learned well from reading Trumps book on how to win fools and influence idiots.

Might I though point out that, as a person who loves America so much that I’ve actually read it’s history as written by actual historians and not from Album covers coated in Cheeto dust, that you just want to consider a thing or two.

The problem with your “liberals hate Uhmerika” rhetoric, other than its proven ability to attract mouth breathers, is that Conservatives have a horrible track record of utter incompetence when it comes foreign affairs and national defense.

Take wars for example. All the wars we’ve won this nation was led by liberals, radicals, revolutionaries or liberal internationalist. Where as both wars we’ve lost, Vietnam and the Immoral War on Iraq, we’re lost by conservatives. One who resigned in disgrace. You can also include the ultra conservative Jefferson Davis of the confederacy in there, as another conservative bumbler, as he lost to Lincoln and the Radical Republicans during our Civil War.

So as a patriot who loves their nation, and has little use for conservative idiots who will conscientiously keep that train rolling while completely sublimating the fact that they train is headed over the cliff, I have to laugh at your rhetoric for the cognitively impaired.

Now there is a time and place for conservatism but historically speaking foreign affairs and national defense ain’t been one of conservativisms bright spot. From Tory’s, to Slave Owning Planters, to Isolationist, to John Birchers, to modern Neoconservatives, it’s been one train wreck after another for American conservatives.

So Conservative Leaders, in times of crises, appear to be good at two things, wrapping themselves in the flag and fucking up.

So given Conservatives legendary track record of being total fuck ups in times of crises why should anyone but mouth breathers and the cognitively impaired give you any credibility?
    Except Grind is the one who fell for Trumps bullshit!

12. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Right Wingski View Post
    Except Grind is the one who fell for Trumps bullshit!
    I dunno...he can be both clever and cynical and though I don’t doubt his disdain for bleeding heart liberals is real he’s more than capable, like Trump, by testing mouth breathers to see if he can do what Trump does by cynically saying shit only morons believe.

13. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 117 Times in 113 Posts

I dunno...he can be both clever and cynical and though I don’t doubt his disdain for bleeding heart liberals is real he’s more than capable, like Trump, by testing mouth breathers to see if he can do what Trump does by cynically saying shit only morons believe.
    I guess you missed Grinds Trump thread

14. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Right Wingski View Post
    I guess you missed Grinds Trump thread
    You ARE a loon, MASON!

15. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

not worthy of a response. up your troll game. I am untrollable.

---

Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (01-19-2020)

17. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

not worthy of a response. up your troll game. I am untrollable.
    Mott can be a real dumbass at times. I believe he THINKS he's a genius. He's most likely the ONLY one that thinks this.

18. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

The past few days have been disgusting. I understand hating a president, but the leftists on JPP literally hate this country. You hate our institutions, you hate our values. Because of you, we've become pussies in the middle easts eyes and have completely lost the ability to deter them all due to your policy of appeasement. That is until, donald trump. Your trump derangement syndrome is so bad, you want to side with a terrorist supporting nation. Your eager to do so.

I will no longer call you leftists or liberals or democrats. I will be calling all of you America Haters from now on, perhaps AH for shorthand.

thank you.
    AH could be short for arse holes

19. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (01-19-2020)