Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Iran breaks record of executions of Christians, rape victims & political prisoners

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    You are all het up over one guy killed in Turkey but have never said anything about the atrocities in Iran. Thousands have been tortured and killed in the recent protests, but you just clam up. . Moonshi'ite says nothing because he's a single issue arsehole, who is seriously fucked in the head, but what's your excuse?
    My position is Religious Fanatics ARE THE PROBLEM. So whether it's the Salafi Arabs or the Persian Mullahs, they are both viewed as Primitive People going by what some Goat Herder had to say in the 7th century. I have NO PROBLEM with the Religious Fanatics killing each other. It would do the rest of us a BIG FAVOR.

Now, I've stated this before, got a lot of push back, even criticism from Progressives. You've never claimed to be the sharpest tack in the box, and I can believe that, so let me run this by you:

We get this big Colliseum. We get the various factions together, you know, like the Jews, Muslims, Christians, and assorted Hindis and Buddhists. Then, on different days of the week, we get them to fight each other. Sometimes hand-to-hand, other nights it would be with clubs and shields and stuff. Mason and Jade could sell peanuts and Beer to the cheering onlookers, while it's also broadcast on Pay-per-View. This is really a 'Win-Win' for everybody.
    Imagine ... Guno and his Hebrews running at the Christians with his Slingshots, Moon and his Muslim Brigade screaming 'Kill the Infidels' as they run into the Battle. Havana and his Christian Crusaders charging forth with "Jesus is Love" ... "Kill Everybody!". It would be GREAT! If this isn't a Money-Maker, I don't know what is.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    My position is Religious Fanatics ARE THE PROBLEM. So whether it's the Salafi Arabs or the Persian Mullahs, they are both viewed as Primitive People going by what some Goat Herder had to say in the 7th century. I have NO PROBLEM with the Religious Fanatics killing each other. It would do the rest of us a BIG FAVOR.

Now, I've stated this before, got a lot of push back, even criticism from Progressives. You've never claimed to be the sharpest tack in the box, and I can believe that, so let me run this by you:

We get this big Colliseum. We get the various factions together, you know, like the Jews, Muslims, Christians, and assorted Hindis and Buddhists. Then, on different days of the week, we get them to fight each other. Sometimes hand-to-hand, other nights it would be with clubs and shields and stuff. Mason and Jade could sell peanuts and Beer to the cheering onlookers, while it's also broadcast on Pay-per-View. This is really a 'Win-Win' for everybody.
    Imagine ... Guno and his Hebrews running at the Christians with his Slingshots, Moon and his Muslim Brigade screaming 'Kill the Infidels' as they run into the Battle. Havana and his Christian Crusaders charging forth with "Jesus is Love" ... "Kill Everybody!". It would be GREAT! If this isn't a Money-Maker, I don't know what is.
    And the atheist Stalin would send every one of them to a gulag in Siberia lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Never once have I ever seen any of the so called Progressives, especially women, ever criticise the truly primitive behaviour of the Iranian regime. Never been able to understand that, can you explain it Jack?

Women in Iran are executed in public - Media is silent to avoid damaging to Islam's image

September, 2019, saw more of a crackdown on women in Iran despite global censure. Iran is the world’s biggest jailer of Innocent women including journalists, rape victims, women's rights activities and even artists, singers, dancers, etc. There is no freedom for the women of Iran.

Iran’s regime holds the infamous record of the world’s top executioner per capita. It also ranks first for most number of juvenile executions in the world. Women are also victims of the death penalty in Iran, with at least nine women having been executed since mid-June alone.

The regime in Iran uses the death penalty as a tool to suppress and silence a disgruntled society, the majority of whom live under the poverty line, are unemployed and deprived of freedom of speech.

http://www.thepolitics.online/2019/1...ublic.html?m=1
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 01-14-2020 at 05:59 AM.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well I have to say you appear a few sandwiches short of a picnic at times. Still you're not so away with the fairies that you can't see the sheer brutality of the Iranian regime. Hanging women in public for the crime of being raped us truly beyond barbaric but not one woman has ever said anything about it.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well I have to say you appear a few sandwiches short of a picnic at times. Still you're not so away with the fairies that you can't see the sheer brutality of the Iranian regime. Hanging women in public for the crime of being raped us truly beyond barbaric but not one woman has ever said anything about it.
    Can you say ... 'Khashoggi' ?

6. The Following User Groans At Jack For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-17-2020)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

You are all het up over one guy killed in Turkey but have never said anything about the atrocities in Iran. Thousands have been tortured and killed in the recent protests, but you just clam up. . Moonshi'ite says nothing because he's a single issue arsehole, who is seriously fucked in the head, but what's your excuse?
    In fairness, the Saudis still practice 7th century Islamic ‘justice’ and executions.

The distinction is there is reasonable hope that the Iranian people can overthrow the mullahs but we’re basically stuck with the Saudis. Recall that the Iranians have actually ‘been there’ with a reasonably representative government before we [what the Frick?!, if we only knew] overthrew the Shah and Iran went to the Islamic Dark Side.

An Iran with even a mild secular despot would be a massive improvement for the whole region. Anything, would be an improvement.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,397 Times in 6,144 Posts
    Blog Entries

Who do you think kills more civilians in a year, Iran or Trump ?
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Don't have to, you say it incessantly. Why are you so concerned about one member of the Muslim Brotherhood?
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 01-17-2020 at 01:11 AM.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Saudi Arabia executed a record number of prisoners in 2019: human rights group
    https://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...bay-story.html

10 examples of human rights abuses by Saudi Arabia
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a6794576.html

The world can no longer ignore Saudi Arabia’s human rights abuses
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-disappearance
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

11. The Following User Groans At Cinnabar For This Awful Post:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

Jack (01-17-2020)

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post

You truly are a moron nobody has ever suggested that KSA is otherwise ffs. My point which I'm sure you know already is Iran always seems to get a let off, why is that?
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 01-17-2020 at 05:16 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

dukkha (01-17-2020)

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post

You don't have to convince me.
    "Saudi police arrest man performing witchcraft inside Mecca's holy site
    Black magic is considered a crime in the kingdom.
    2018-06-13 08:22"
    https://stepfeed.com/saudi-police-ar...holy-site-9979

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Iran is the world’s top record holder in per capita executions. More than 3,600 people have been executed in Iran since Rouhani took office in 2013. The terrorist regime in Iran uses the death penalty as a tool to suppress and silence a disgruntled society the majority of whom live under the poverty line, are unemployed and deprived of freedom of speech.
    U.S. press is hysterical anti-Saudi, but NEVER covers the real political terrorism inflicted on it's own people
    by the mullahs.

As far as I'm concerned keeping KSA as a counter-weight to this malign regime is paramount
    in terms of regional geo-politics..

Iran is the clear and present danger all across the ME - and by the looks of this to it's own people

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh for fuck's sake, you truly are a moron nobody has ever suggested that KSA is otherwise ffs. My point which I'm sure you know already is Iran always seems to get a let off, why is that?
    exactly. US press and I'm sure Europe is all over critical of K.S.A. , despite the nascent reforms by KbS.

Yet our Democrats were acting like Iran is just another perfectly fine human rights regime

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

20. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,397 Times in 6,144 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Yet our Democrats were acting like Iran is just another perfectly fine human rights regime
    Why not ? Both Democrats and Republicans act as if fascist Izrael is a human rights regime. Do you actually understand the term ' hypocrisy '- or was it removed from your school dictionary.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Why not ? Both Democrats and Republicans act as if fascist Izrael is a human rights regime. Do you actually understand the term ' hypocrisy '- or was it removed from your school dictionary.
    Israel doesn't butcher it's unarmed protestors on the streets

22. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post: