Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why do democrats almost have a romantic attraction to Iran? New love interest?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Insanely laughable bullshit.
    Yes, your posts certainly are.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (01-06-2020), Iron-Merc (01-06-2020), MAGA MAN (01-06-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LOWCharacterAssHOLE View Post
    Why do you I fantasize about guzzling twump's semen?
    I don't know; because you are a sick, mentally ill pervert?

Quote Originally Posted by LOWCharacterAssHOLE View Post
    And why do you I support the US being turned into a Marxist Caliphate?
    I don't know; perhaps it is because you are an ignorant, repugnant asswhipe on steroids?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Iron-Merc (01-06-2020), MAGA MAN (01-06-2020)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    ^ Triggered.
    No doubt. This guy just can't accept the cold hard truth.

Rather fitting, don't you think?

dem·o·crat: one who subverts authority; unpleasant, destructive, hateful, vile, malicious, vicious, heinous, ugly, bad, nefarious, villainous, corrupt, malevolent, hideous, wicked, harm, pain, catastrophe, calamity, ill willed, a reviler; a defamer; a slanderer; a detractor; a carper; a calumniator; a muckraker; a vilifier; a disparager; a slanderer; a maligner; a detractor; a denigrator; a traducer; a vituperator; a castigator; a libeler; a defiler; a traitor; a debaser;

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

MAGA MAN (01-06-2020), Truth Detector (01-06-2020)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Yes, your posts certainly are.
    Yep, Croc's posts ARE consistent. Consistently lacking ANY intellect. It must be horrific to be THAT dumb.

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,638 Times in 9,302 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Merc View Post
    Oh it's all legit I can tell you that.

You just don't have the balls to be a man and admit it.

That you would have preferred Trump was the one who died in that air strike.
    You're out of your Orange Kool-Aid fucking mind!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,638 Times in 9,302 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's so bizarre.

Ever since the air strikes and the dead Iranian general it's like the liberal left has found a new girlfriend.

Like that stage of love where you are blind to everything else around you. And you are really hoping for sex but you are just not quite there yet? So you are still lovestruck and blind to everything but that girl? You guys know what I'm talking about, right?

What in the hell are they thinking? Siding with a nation that seeks our destruction.

Oh wait... never mind, that being said, I think I've got it figured out. But we will take all theories... don't be shy!

And liberals, democrats, traitors, treasonous defilers, come one come all, if you want to pipe up and just admit it, we are all friends here. You wish it was Trump that was killed in that airstrike, don't you?

Trumpsters make up lies they want to believe,then all the other blind Trumpsters follow !
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,861 Times in 17,284 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,603 Times in 4,280 Posts

Love of Iran? How fucking stupid is that? Most Americans, right or left, barely know where Iran is. There is no love . We just don't want to go to war with them like the right does. We also know in our history we have fucked them over badly. I suppose if you are a righty you just hate who Trump points at. Very Pavlovian.

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    You really ARE dumber than dirt. Thanks for showing this once AGAIN. You're welcome.
    Lulz. Your pig-ignorance of twump's money laundering history isn't my problem, dipshit.

Please sober up.

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Love of Iran? How fucking stupid is that? Most Americans, right or left, barely know where Iran is. There is no love . We just don't want to go to war with them like the right does. We also know in our history we have fucked them over badly. I suppose if you are a righty you just hate who Trump points at. Very Pavlovian.
    Yes it's like love at first sight! I mean perhaps many American's know where the country is located on the globe, but the recent conflict heavily reported on by the liberal media is selling them as a kind, friendly, gentle nation who's been oppressed by the US for decades. Like a scared little puppy who's lost his owner.

You know what's fucking stupid? Defending Iran. Thinking that we've "fucked them over badly" makes it clear you are NOT a true patriot.

The terror and the violence of Iran committed against our only democratic ally in the middle east seems to go right over your head, with not even a second thought. Not even mentioning the fact that Iran is the worlds leading sponsor of terror, I'm talking globally. And again, I have to come back to the love affair. It's like they say, love is blind. The liberals are blind to the evil ways of Iran. Likely because the liberals themselves are evil in nature. And also likely because they are simply head over heels in love with Iran.
    dem·o·crat: one who subverts authority; unpleasant, destructive, hateful, vile, malicious, vicious, heinous, ugly, bad, nefarious, villainous, corrupt, malevolent, hideous, wicked, harm, pain, catastrophe, calamity, ill willed, a reviler; a defamer; a slanderer; a detractor; a carper; a calumniator; a muckraker; a vilifier; a disparager; a slanderer; a maligner; a detractor; a denigrator; a traducer; a vituperator; a castigator; a libeler; a defiler; a traitor; a debaser;

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Lulz. Your pig-ignorance of twump's money laundering history isn't my problem, dipshit.

Please sober up.
    Now Trump is laundering money? Do tell!

Now I'm starting to question it, maybe the 93822 negative news reports on Trump from the liberal media are actually real? And maybe even telling the truth?

If this guy can show me how Trump is laundering money I will think about giving the dems some credit. Because they sure as hell don't have any right now.

Also note, take lots of salt when talking to liberals, they lie like a rug.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

Saudade (01-10-2020)

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes it's like love at first sight! I mean perhaps many American's know where the country is located on the globe, but the recent conflict heavily reported on by the liberal media is selling them as a kind, friendly, gentle nation who's been oppressed by the US for decades. Like a scared little puppy who's lost his owner.

You know what's fucking stupid? Defending Iran. Thinking that we've "fucked them over badly" makes it clear you are NOT a true patriot.

The terror and the violence of Iran committed against our only democratic ally in the middle east seems to go right over your head, with not even a second thought. Not even mentioning the fact that Iran is the worlds leading sponsor of terror, I'm talking globally. And again, I have to come back to the love affair. It's like they say, love is blind. The liberals are blind to the evil ways of Iran. Likely because the liberals themselves are evil in nature. And also likely because they are simply head over heels in love with Iran.
    You are making that all up. Nobody is calling them that. We know they have tentacles all over the middle east.
    You know what is hard to do? To defend America. We are 3 thousand miles from home. Bush destroyed the equilibrium that was working in the ME and threw it into a mess that is still not sorted out.
    Iran sat down like adults and worked out a nuclear deal that kept them from building nukes. They honored the deal . You know who did not,... Trump. Just Trump.
    You cannot love a country and you are acting like a little girl.

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You are making that all up. Nobody is calling them that. We know they have tentacles all over the middle east.
    You know what is hard to do? To defend America. We are 3 thousand miles from home. Bush destroyed the equilibrium that was working in the ME and threw it into a mess that is still not sorted out.
    Iran sat down like adults and worked out a nuclear deal that kept them from building nukes. They honored the deal . You know who did not,... Trump. Just Trump.
    You cannot love a country and you are acting like a little girl.
    Trump didn't honor the deal because it was total garbage and a threat to the American and Israeli people which is exactly why Obama signed the deal. Let me be clear if you didn't get it the first time around: The Iran deal was BAD and empowered them to build nuclear weapons, not restricted them. Because Obama was a total traitor and had been treasonous from day one. But again, I like how you are taking sides with Iran.

It's like your friend calls your new girlfriend fat and you claim "she's just big boned"
    No, she's fat AND Iran is lying to you. Their #1 priority IS a nuclear weapon.

And yes you can.. If you can love a state you can most certainly love a country.

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump didn't honor the deal because it was total garbage and a threat to the American and Israeli people which is exactly why Obama signed the deal. Let me be clear if you didn't get it the first time around: The Iran deal was BAD and empowered them to build nuclear weapons, not restricted them. Because Obama was a total traitor and had been treasonous from day one. But again, I like how you are taking sides with Iran.

It's like your friend calls your new girlfriend fat and you claim "she's just big boned"
    No, she's fat AND Iran is lying to you. Their #1 priority IS a nuclear weapon.

And yes you can.. If you can love a state you can most certainly love a country.

Trump voided the deal because he was as stupid as you about what it did. Let's make it clear. It STOPPED Iran from making nukes. You are showing you have no idea what was in it and what it did. But you are a righty so that makes sense.

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Now Trump is laundering money? Do tell!

Now I'm starting to question it, maybe the 93822 negative news reports on Trump from the liberal media are actually real? And maybe even telling the truth?

If this guy can show me how Trump is laundering money I will think about giving the dems some credit. Because they sure as hell don't have any right now.

Also note, take lots of salt when talking to liberals, they lie like a rug.
    Your pig-ignorance and inability to reason because you're always cum-drunk isn't my problem.

Why do you dream about being sodomized by Jesus Christ?

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Who twisted and crazy to you have to be to claim someone has a "love affair" with a foreign nation? WTF, That is so damn stupid. Does Trump have a love affair with Russia and North Korea? Not really. He just blows their leaders.