Thread: Iraqi Parliament Votes to Expel All American Troops and Submit UN Complaint Against U

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Iraqi Parliament Votes to Expel All American Troops and Submit UN Complaint Against U

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...int-against-us

Oh Lord!
    What has Trump done NOW???

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

evince (01-05-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

4. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (01-05-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Any chance people will Vote for this guy?

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Any chance people will Vote for this guy?
    The Reds can justify anything and everything Trump does. They are mentally committed to him until the end. It is a religious connection, not logical. They believe and will stay no matter what he does. I know that is a hell of a realization. because it is dangerous. He is energized to stretch and stretch his powers, knowing that 35 percent will go along no matter what it is. He also knows the republican party will back him just like his core followers. They do it for self-preservation of their jobs. Trump has the power to primary anyone he chooses. It is good to be the king.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

evince (01-05-2020)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thanks to our illustrious Commander in Chief.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

evince (01-05-2020)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The Reds can justify anything and everything Trump does. They are mentally committed to him until the end. It is a religious connection, not logical. They believe and will stay no matter what he does. I know that is a hell of a realization. because it is dangerous. He is energized to stretch and stretch his powers, knowing that 35 percent will go along no matter what it is. He also knows the republican party will back him just like his core followers. They do it for self-preservation of their jobs. Trump has the power to primary anyone he chooses. It is good to be the king.
    You're scaring me.

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts

Some people might fit that. The main reason I support him is just because I despise what the Democrats are doing far more.

If the Democrats would get off of the SJW kick, become more populist, support gun rights, and support border security, I'd vote for some of them. Granted, they would be very different from what they currently are.

90s Democrats were decent. I had a few disagreements with them here and there, but there weren't any real dealbreakers. By the early part of the 2010s, they went to shit quickly.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Saudade For This Post:

RB 60 (01-09-2020)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Woko Haram View Post
    Some people might fit that. The main reason I support him is just because I despise what the Democrats are doing far more.

If the Democrats would get off of the SJW kick, become more populist, support gun rights, and support border security, I'd vote for some of them. Granted, they would be very different from what they currently are.

90s Democrats were decent. I had a few disagreements with them here and there, but there weren't any real dealbreakers. By the early part of the 2010s, they went to shit quickly.
    If Obama did what Trump is doing you would be in the streets with torches and pitchforks.
    Nobody is taking your fucking guns away. They just don't want crazy and violent people to get them. Unless you are crazy or violent. Then i see why you are alarmed,
    We have installed border fences where people cross. Trump wants to build a big beautiful wall in deserts and mountain areas that almost nobody uses. Do you know why we have so many people in immigration jails? because they came to border crossings and asked for asylum.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

evince (01-05-2020)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The NRA is a Russian owned piece of shit just like you are

16. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (01-08-2020)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

18. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (01-08-2020)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Trumpet (01-05-2020)

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If Obama did what Trump is doing you would be in the streets with torches and pitchforks.
    No, not really. I don't tend to take the presidency that seriously.

Nobody is taking your fucking guns away. They just don't want crazy and violent people to get them. Unless you are crazy or violent. Then i see why you are alarmed,
    Tell that to the people of Virginia, who are about to receive a barrage of gun laws that will function as a confiscation scheme. Also, tell that to people in California, who endure some pretty ridiculous restrictions.

And of course, tell that to people in DC and Chicago who, before Supreme Court intervention, were not allowed to have handguns at all.

We have installed border fences where people cross. Trump wants to build a big beautiful wall in deserts and mountain areas that almost nobody uses. Do you know why we have so many people in immigration jails? because they came to border crossings and asked for asylum.
    The wall is admittedly more of a symbol than a practical measure. I'm referring to more detainment. Just because more people are applying for asylum doesn't mean we should grant it. Detainment is necessary to weed out smugglers, criminals, and cartel members.

21. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    The NRA is a Russian owned piece of shit just like you are
    According to you, everything conservative is Russian owned. It is pretty comical to witness your hysterics, however.

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

No, not really. I don't tend to take the presidency that seriously.

Tell that to the people of Virginia, who are about to receive a barrage of gun laws that will function as a confiscation scheme. Also, tell that to people in California, who endure some pretty ridiculous restrictions.

And of course, tell that to people in DC and Chicago who, before Supreme Court intervention, were not allowed to have handguns at all.

The wall is admittedly more of a symbol than a practical measure. I'm referring to more detainment. Just because more people are applying for asylum doesn't mean we should grant it. Detainment is necessary to weed out smugglers, criminals, and cartel members.
    Drugs and illegals come in through the ports of entry. Drug smuggling is a huge business that is served by truckloads, not people crossing the desert carrying them. It is done by airplanes and boats.
    Want to slow down drug smuggling,?Help the addicted get clean. Take away the market. Remove the profit. Legalizing them is a big step. But a wall is wasteful and stupid.

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Drugs and illegals come in through the ports of entry. Drug smuggling is a huge business that is served by truckloads, not people crossing the desert carrying them. It is done by airplanes and boats.
    Want to slow down drug smuggling,?Help the addicted get clean. Take away the market. Remove the profit. Legalizing them is a big step. But a wall is wasteful and stupid.
    I'm in favor of decriminalization. Legalization is something that I'm a bit more wary of. I agree that a wall wouldn't help that much, although militarizing the border would. We'd just need to revise Posse Comitatus.

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

"...almost nobody...", which means that some are.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.