Thread: “We” Are Not Pleased

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default “We” Are Not Pleased

Queen Elizabeth Omits Photos of Harry, Meghan and Andrew During Speech

Queen Elizabeth may now be the dictionary definition of the phrase, "A picture is worth a thousand words," in what seems like a revealing and biting Xmas address to her people.

The Queen always gives a Christmas speech behind a table filled with pics of the royals. And, there they were -- William, Kate, the kids, Philip .... but wait, something's missing.

There were no pics of Andrew, which you might understand given the stories that have surfaced about his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein.

But then ... there are no pics of Prince Harry, Meghan or baby Archie. It's especially puzzling since this is Archie's first year as a royal or on Earth. As you know, they're spending Xmas in Canada with Meghan's mom, thousands of miles from Buckingham Palace ... and we're guessing that didn't please the Queen.

She said during her remarks that 2019 has felt "quite bumpy." No s***.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/12/24/queen...during-speech/
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,524 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't think Harry has ever been comfortable being a royal and having to obey the royal rules of behavior. I remember when his army unit was being deployed to Afghanistan and he wasn't being allowed to go as he would be a target he demanded to go with his unit.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

The whole Royal thing is so 19th century
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    I don't think Harry has ever been comfortable being a royal and having to obey the royal rules of behavior. I remember when his army unit was being deployed to Afghanistan and he wasn't being allowed to go as he would be a target he demanded to go with his unit.
    To Eagle-Eye: I am pretty sure Harry is being squeezed between his mother and his wife. He went along to keep the peace at home.

I have a hunch Meghan took it upon herself to invite her mother to Buckingham Palace for Christmas. When the Queen got wind of the invitation she politely informed Meghan “No way José.” Meghan then got on her high horse and galloped off to Canada.

In short: Daughters-in-law should know better than to piss off their mothers-in-law —— most especially when Mom happens to be the Queen of England. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    The whole Royal thing is so 19th century
    To Miss Margot Frank: They all have it easy these days. Elizabeth I (r.1558-1603) would have lobbed off a few heads just to teach the rest of them a lesson. “Don’t get uppity if you want to keep on breathing.”
    Last edited by Flanders; 12-25-2019 at 02:21 PM.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,524 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    To Eagle-Eye: I am pretty sure Harry is being squeezed between his mother and his wife. He went along to keep the peace at home.

I have a hunch Meghan took it upon herself to invite her mother to Buckingham Palace for Christmas. When the Queen got wind of the invitation she politely informed Meghan “No way José.” Meghan then got on her high horse and galloped off to Canada.

In short: Daughters-in-law should know better than to piss off their mothers-in-law —— most especially when Mom happens to be the Queen of England. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

To Miss Margot Frank: They all have it easy these days. Elizabeth I (r.1558-1603) would have lobbed off a few heads just to teach the rest them of a lesson. “Don’t get uppity if you want to keep on breathing.”
    Your theory sounds more on the money than mine. Thanks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

Flanders (12-25-2019)

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

To Miss Margot Frank: They all have it easy these days. Elizabeth I (r.1558-1603) would have lobbed off a few heads just to teach the rest them of a lesson. “Don’t get uppity if you want to keep on breathing.”
    The Queen is his grandmother not mother.
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    The Queen is his grandmother not mother.

To Miss Margot Frank: I stand corrected —— but not in my hypothesis.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    Didn't they have nude photos of him in Las Vegas too.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

plagiarize (verb)
    plagiarized, plagiariz·ing, plagiarizes (verb, transitive)

1. To use and pass off as one's own (the ideas or writings of another).

2. To appropriate for use as one's own passages or ideas from (another).

Senile Joe is at it again. This time he plagiarized Queen Elizabeth:

Joe Biden Posts Family Christmas Photo, But Everyone Is Asking, “Where’s Hunter?”
    by Kristinn Taylor
    December 25, 2019

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...wheres-hunter/

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Queen Elizabeth Omits Photos of Harry, Meghan and Andrew During Speech

Queen Elizabeth may now be the dictionary definition of the phrase, "A picture is worth a thousand words," in what seems like a revealing and biting Xmas address to her people.

The Queen always gives a Christmas speech behind a table filled with pics of the royals. And, there they were -- William, Kate, the kids, Philip .... but wait, something's missing.

There were no pics of Andrew, which you might understand given the stories that have surfaced about his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein.

But then ... there are no pics of Prince Harry, Meghan or baby Archie. It's especially puzzling since this is Archie's first year as a royal or on Earth. As you know, they're spending Xmas in Canada with Meghan's mom, thousands of miles from Buckingham Palace ... and we're guessing that didn't please the Queen.

She said during her remarks that 2019 has felt "quite bumpy." No s***.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/12/24/queen...during-speech/
    Isn't Prince Harry the bastard son?
    Wasn't Princess Diana fucking the guy with the horses?

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"WAR VETERAN Who is James Hewitt, did he have an affair with Princess Diana and is he Prince Harry’s father?"
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/307529...rincess-diana/

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"The Truth Behind Those Rumors That James Hewitt Is Secretly Prince Harry's Dad"
    https://www.cosmopolitan.com/enterta...hewitt-rumors/

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries