Thread: Who has more faith

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

Default Who has more faith

Who has more faith
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Can't really understand why the religious would support McCain. He's either an atheist or someone that has little concern for faith. Not that I care, but why are the religious reich backing McCain? I just don't get it. Jesus apparently wants us to kill Arabs.
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

WWJD?

Bomb, bomb, bomb,
    bomb, bomb, Iran.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,549 Times in 2,989 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

Most are supporting him becuase they see him as the lesser of two bad choices. I am protesting this though and voting for Cindy.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

dumbest poll ever

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by leaningright View Post
    Most are supporting him becuase they see him as the lesser of two bad choices.
    McCain? How so?

They are both lefties on economics and issues like speech. McCain is worse than Bush on those issues. Both seem too willing to limit privacy rights and suspend the Constitution (McCain is one who actively dislikes it, while Obama just seems to prefer to bend it).

Gay marriage and abortion again? Obama will not do anything on the former and McCain will not do anything on the latter.

The only difference I see is Obama will hopefully be less belligerent and actually seems to be a good leader.

Quote Originally Posted by leaningright View Post
    I am protesting this though and voting for Cindy.
    Cindy??? Sheehan? Or McKinney? Either way, why? Just stay home? Both are idiots.

7. #7 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

If you measure faith by who attends church or spends time with a minister, then you might want to look up the meaning of the word.

I don't think either one have much faith. But then, I don't have much faith in either of them.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary View Post
    If you measure faith by who attends church or spends time with a minister, then you might want to look up the meaning of the word.

I don't think either one have much faith. But then, I don't have much faith in either of them.
    I agree, for the most part, but McCain is a total poseur, while I would not doubt Obama believes in something.

That's not really a plus for me (I am an atheist raised baptist), but I just don't see how the religious reich supports McCain.

I also have no faith in either. But we can't afford any more years with warmongers like McCain. We'll fall like Rome. Hopefully, Obama, is sane. Too much on the line to vote third party, especially when their candidates suck anyway.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RStringfield View Post
    Who has more faith
    McCain has attended the same Baptist church for 15 years.

http://tinyurl.com/5ahkrn

Pwned.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

A guy who stand's beside his wacky preacher for some time
    Or somebody who just started showing up at church a couple weeks ago

Although it is hard to determine someones conviction of faith without knowing them intimately, I would have to say a good argument can be made for the man who just recently began showing up at church, as opposed to someone who supports a man who is wacky. The man who just started to church, obviously feels some conviction of faith that brought him there, the man who blindly supports someone who espouses wackiness, is not exhibiting any type of conviction of faith or principle, unless he happens to agree with the wackiness.

Just my opinion on the subject.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    McCain has attended the same Baptist church for 15 years.

http://tinyurl.com/5ahkrnPwned.
    LOL, even though his bio said he was Episcopalian just a little while ago. His supposed pastor for the last 15 years just delivered a sermon against him.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/sto...thout_a_prayer

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    A guy who stand's beside his wacky preacher for some time
    Or somebody who just started showing up at church a couple weeks ago

Although it is hard to determine someones conviction of faith without knowing them intimately, I would have to say a good argument can be made for the man who just recently began showing up at church, as opposed to someone who supports a man who is wacky. The man who just started to church, obviously feels some conviction of faith that brought him there, the man who blindly supports someone who espouses wackiness, is not exhibiting any type of conviction of faith or principle, unless he happens to agree with the wackiness.

Just my opinion on the subject.
    Are you actually from the South? Are you Baptist? Baptist preachers always say inflammatory stuff. Shit, it's expected. Shut up you stupid Yankee.

Though any good baptist would tell you, you don't need to go to church or like the preacher. McCain is still a poseur.

McCain is playing you racist retards. And that is THE only reason you are supporting him.

Why lie about it? There are two reasons to support McCain. You're a fucking racist. You're a fucking warmonger. I don't know which is worse.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RStringfield View Post
    Are you actually from the South? Are you Baptist? Baptist preachers always say inflammatory stuff. Shit, it's expected. Shut up you stupid Yankee.

Though any good baptist would tell you, you don't need to go to church or like the preacher. McCain is still a poseur.

McCain is playing you racist retards. And that is THE only reason you are supporting him.

Why lie about it? There are two reasons to support McCain. You're a fucking racist. You're a fucking warmonger. I don't know which is worse.
    Hey, you asked a question, I gave a legitimate answer, no need to start hurling insults at me! I am not supporting either of the presidential candidates, is that what this question was about? Because it didn't indicate that. You must be one of those dishonest lying twits who wants people to think you aren't a racist prick.

And no, I am not Baptist, Racist, or a Warmonger.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

btw, wtf is a "poseur?"

Sounds French, are you one of them pussy-ass Frenchmen?

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    Hey, you asked a question, I gave a legitimate answer, no need to start hurling insults at me! I am not supporting either of the presidential candidates, is that what this question was about? Because it didn't indicate that. You must be one of those dishonest lying twits who wants people to think you aren't a racist prick.

And no, I am not Baptist, Racist, or a Warmonger.
    Well, if you are not Baptist, that might explain some of your ignorance.

You are going to vote McCain, don't be a chickenshit about it.