Hamilton LRT & Unless a gun ban first assures all "illegal" guns confiscated, it places lives in danger

Plenty of illegal firearms circulating around and yet how would a legal gun owner protect them self if their legal firearm was confiscated and a thug with an illegal firearm came at him / her?

This clearly tells me that any officials that support any so called gun ban which doesn't have a full proof plan to first remove all illegal firearms are deliberately out to place Canadian citizens lives in deliberate danger while flat out lying to Canadians about their so called intentions.

If you look through history, find out what happens to places where radical liars have citizens guns confiscated ... robbed, pillaged, walked all over, abused, betrayed, killed, communism etc. Now think, we are already aware of this globalist crime organization using every sick and filthy lie and deception to try and make vulnerable several countries simultaneously in modern day while they lobby to flood countries with invasion, lobby to kill our resource extractions and distribution t cripple Canada with two faced lairs and back stabbers we call officials infiltrating different levels of government eagerly helping this globalist crime organization bend you over so they can have their way with you and make it so you are silenced and a criminal for so much as speaking out against such trash as they steal resources, take firearms to make it real easy for them to dominate and assume control.

If any official supports the globalist crime organization narrative, they are those stabbing you and your children in the back while deliberately robbing you of a future while also deliberately placing you and your children's lives in danger to suit the narrative of those seeking to steal everything from Canadians of those seeking to divide and conquer Canada with every sick and filthy lie and deception fabricated as truth ad belief that their pea little brains can possibly fathom.

If a gun confiscation first assures the removal of all illegal hand guns, only then would it be of any value to the safety of Canadians. If it doesn't those behind such a so called had gun ban are quite obviously and deliberately placing Canadians lives in danger while lying to your faces.

Hamilton LRT scrapped, I have some empathy for those spending millions along King st. based upon liberal lies misleading everyone about cost (I suspect they deliberately lied about that, especially after they are factually proven liars on the foundation of several issues including primary issues) but I do understand the Ford government committed to a billion dollars investing in Hamilton transit and remain investing a billion as they claimed they would. You can't expect the province to flip billions more because liberals are compulsive obsessive liars who quite obviously love to deliberately mislead the public! Did Hamilton city council do anything to help cover the cost? To my understanding Hamilton city Councillors are more willing to waste tax dollars while placing citizens lives in danger by removing guns from licenced owners while illegal firearms run amok (the real danger) rather than plan to use the money towards the LRT.

Why would Hamilton city council build LRT when they can use revenue to deliberately place Hamiltonian's lives needlessly in danger at the hand of illegal gun owners. Liberals are a criminals best friend.

When an official goes on about banning guns without a full proof plan to first remove all illegal firearms, you know they are lying to you while eagerly placing your life in danger like you are a peice of useless, dumb and ignorant excrement.

I have never owned a gun, have no plan to own a gun, I do not advocate violence but I am fairly well seasoned at seeing through lies and deceptions and when we have officials willing to throw Canadians under the bus by deliberately placing our lives in danger while using half baked lies to justify it, it really makes my blood boil and so my pleasure to make a stand once again for the well being and safety of Canadian citizens. Many of our so called officials which are basically infiltrators right up to the PM chair are Canada's largest shame assisting criminals with the intended take over of Canada. Proof of this and infiltration is the globalist crime organizations narrative forced on Canadians by tyrants and traitors who belong behind bars for turning backs on Canadians, turning backs of democracy while instead catering to the dictatorship of lobbyists and the globalist crime organization. What filthy trash.

Problem with legal firearms being stolen? Make it so all legal firearms come with, or are permanently fitted with a beacon tracker. The beacon (welded permanently to the gun) would come with a base you could hide anywhere in your house, not a gun holder but as sensory base that can detect and let you know when your gun goes out of range from the base say 100 meters from the base. This way a legal gun owner would be alerted, could call police to track the beacon and retrieve the stolen firearm immediately. Police will be more easily able to spot illegal firearms because they see no beacon / tracking device. Going to the cottage, take the base with you and hide it while you are there ... Let's see any of you come up with a better idea, I welcome it.

https://globalnews.ca/video/6305311/...t-cancellation

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada