Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will PORCH PIRATES kill off Amazon in favor of walmart?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default Will PORCH PIRATES kill off Amazon in favor of walmart?

Whenever i buy something from amazon i want to stay home to make sure i get it on the day of delivery. It's better to buy from wally and pick it up at the store. .
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 51 Times in 48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Whenever i buy something from amazon i want to stay home to make sure i get it on the day of delivery. It's better to buy from wally and pick it up at the store. .
    What kind of neighborhood do you live in to worry that much about it?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Pretty nice. Very few blacks or faggots though a lot of illegals.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

The abuse of power article was passed on a 230-197 vote. The obstruction article was passed by 229-198.

5. The Following 2 Users Groan At Micawber For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-18-2019), MAGA MAN (12-19-2019)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 51 Times in 48 Posts

Pretty nice. Very few blacks or faggots though a lot of illegals.
    Um... OK... Well despite all the "colorful" talk, if it's a good neighborhood you don't need to worry too much. Plenty of other options. The post office or UPS can hold packages or you can set a Prime delivery day for when you will be home.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just as a side note: I ordered some grits on Amazon @ an unbelievable price & when I got the package I thought it was a mistake, it was in a sam's club box but the name etc was correct....

I went back on to see what company it was I made the purchase & walmart aka sam's club is selling shit on Amazon....

I don't think that is a good sign for walmart if they need to sell stuff on their #1 competitor..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

May I recommend a Ring Wireless Doorbell w/audio/video/cell phone alert.

Solving more crimes than the police departments can process!

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

But they seem only effective if the person can be ID-ed??

I have seen neighbors post them in the neighborhood groups online, FB etc

There was one kid that was threatening a resident & the cops knew who he was, they used it in court against him.......lol
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourdeaux Nights View Post
    you should see all the 'next door' app posts about porch pirates. they are everywhere and I do mean everywhere
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Um... OK... Well despite all the "colorful" talk, if it's a good neighborhood you don't need to worry too much. Plenty of other options. The post office or UPS can hold packages or you can set a Prime delivery day for when you will be home.
    Then you have to make a special trip to the PO or ups. It's not like wally where you're going there anyway.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    May I recommend a Ring Wireless Doorbell w/audio/video/cell phone alert.

Solving more crimes than the police departments can process!
    Yeah - set up a $500 security system so your $30 package doesn't get stolen.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

MAGA MAN (12-19-2019)

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Yeah - set up a $500 security system so your $30 package doesn't get stolen.
    I suspect you are one of the PORCH Pirates yourself. You have given no one any reason to believe you are a good person who is even on the right side of the law. Because you have proven here in this forum- you are nothing more than SCUM!

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,526 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

You do know you can have items delivered to the address of your choice. So if your worried your packages will be stolen ask a neighbor who is home all the time if you can have your package sent to their address. You also have the option to pickup at the nearest FEDEX or UPS office.

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thieves target the better neighborhoods because that's where expensive stuff is delivered to.

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

I have a UPS store address that I send all my stuff to. A few weeks ago my wife had a return package that the PO was set to pick up from our front door. I was returning home from an appointment and caught a guy stealing the package with my dash cam.