Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I feel insulted - why don't you?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Every time Trump lies to the people - which is most of the time - he is insulting them. He's assuming they are too stupid to see what he's doing, or too cynical to care. This is the President of the United States, and blatant lying is his modus operandi.

Why don't you feel insulted? Is it because you think you're in on the joke? This is long past a joke, if it ever was one. Trump hasn't made America great again, he has made it a worldwide laughing stock. And apparently half of you don't care.
    But you are stupid so........

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Every time Trump lies to the people - which is most of the time - he is insulting them. He's assuming they are too stupid to see what he's doing, or too cynical to care. This is the President of the United States, and blatant lying is his modus operandi.

Why don't you feel insulted? Is it because you think you're in on the joke? This is long past a joke, if it ever was one. Trump hasn't made America great again, he has made it a worldwide laughing stock. And apparently half of you don't care.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    “The facts in front of us are clear. This president, Donald J. Trump, coerced a fragile foreign ally to investigate his political opponent and interfere in our elections and he leveraged critically needed, congressionally approved military aid to Ukraine,

“The president told us himself on national television exactly what he wanted from the phone call with President Zelinsky,”. “He came onto the White House lawn and he said, ‘I wanted president Zelinsky to open an investigation into the Bidens.’ He solicited foreign interference before. He is doing it now and he will do it again,
    No he didn't.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    No he didn't.

Both trump and Giuliani have publicly admitted guilt, fool!

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Both trump and Giuliani have publicly admitted guilt, fool!
    No they haven't.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    No they haven't.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...-biden/598609/

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ot-cpt-vpx.cnn

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,861 Times in 17,284 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,603 Times in 4,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    so you can't investigate corruption of someone running for office? what about crossfire hurricane? and bidens actually did stuff.
    What pray tell did the Bidens do? Trump is a thief and a crook. Biden stopped a very corrupt Ukraine prosecutor from getting his hands into huge loan guarantees. What did Joe get out of that other than praise from the allies who were part of the loans.
    The Bidens did nothing, however, Trump had something to gain from having Zelensky announce an investigation on Biden. Trump was doing quid pro quo. He would get a black smirch on Biden that he could use until Zelensky closed it finding nothing. Trump knows show business..Honesty eluded him. This was on the level of the insane "crooked Hillary" labels he used in 2016. She was investigated a dozen times and the Repubs came up empty. Trump is fighting and stonewalling his investigation. He acts like a guilty man would. Hillary testified under oath. Trump claimed he would too. Did you notice he did not.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,342 Times in 9,844 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 486 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    What pray tell did the Bidens do? Trump is a thief and a crook. Biden stopped a very corrupt Ukraine prosecutor from getting his hands into huge loan guarantees. What did Joe get out of that other than praise from the allies who were part of the loans.
    The Bidens did nothing, however, Trump had something to gain from having Zelensky announce an investigation on Biden. Trump was doing quid pro quo. He would get a black smirch on Biden that he could use until Zelensky closed it finding nothing. Trump knows show business..Honesty eluded him. This was on the level of the insane "crooked Hillary" labels he used in 2016. She was investigated a dozen times and the Repubs came up empty. Trump is fighting and stonewalling his investigation. He acts like a guilty man would. Hillary testified under oath. Trump claimed he would too. Did you notice he did not.
    comey treated clintons with kid gloves. ag lynch bubba bill tarmack call this a matter meeting? of papal pedophiiliac neocon abductioneers? mena?
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

I've already given up on America. This is what happens when a society becomes Globalist.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,861 Times in 17,284 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,603 Times in 4,280 Posts

comey treated clintons with kid gloves. ag lynch bubba bill tarmack call this a matter meeting? of papal pedophiiliac neocon abductioneers? mena?
    Can you ever make sense?

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    What, your sheep lie to you? Do they pretend to enjoy it?

Piss off back to ignore, cuntyboy.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Hurter View Post
    Piss off back to ignore, cuntyboy.
    I guess the truth hurts.
    Every life matters

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,002 Times in 32,307 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,870 Times in 2,757 Posts
    Blog Entries

because only the demmycrats are being insulted......they ARE too stupid to realize if anyone is lying or not........they ARE too stupid to realize American is being made great again......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,002 Times in 32,307 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,870 Times in 2,757 Posts
    Blog Entries

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

how do I make this so the first frame of the video is there instead of that dumbass retard hyperlink pos?
    click the video icon in the posting screen.......second one from the right.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,342 Times in 9,844 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 486 Posts
    Blog Entries

morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump