Thread: Which California Freakazoid Is The Worst?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Which California Freakazoid Is The Worst?

Dianne Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi, or Adam Schiff?

All three are Constitution-hating U.N.-loving traitors, while Pencil Neck Schiff is such a laughingstock he cannot challenge Di Fi and Diarrhea Mouth for the title. The top two have been running neck and neck for decades.

Pelosi holds a lot of power in her hands, while Di Fi cannot make decisions for the Senate or the country.

NOTE: The Chicago sewer rat came a whisker away from becoming the first Imperial President, while Pelosi is the first Imperial Speaker of the House.

Diarrhea Mouth has been sucking up to Communists since Russia was the Soviet Union. China has been Di Fi’s forte.

Naming the worst is not easy, but I have to give the nod to Di Fi because Chinese Communists are a much larger threat to the U.S. than the leftover Soviet Commies who embraced United Nations environmental scams after the Berlin Wall came down.

Dianne Feinstein’s China Syndrome
    The San Francisco Democrat has an enduring romance with Communist China.
    Lloyd Billingsley
    December 17th, 2019

https://amgreatness.com/2019/12/17/d...hina-syndrome/
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post

All three are Constitution-hating U.N.-loving traitors, while Pencil Neck Schiff is such a laughingstock he cannot challenge Di Fi and Diarrhea Mouth for the title. The top two have been running neck and neck for decades.

Pelosi holds a lot of power in her hands, while Di Fi cannot make decisions for the Senate or the country.

NOTE: The Chicago sewer rat came a whisker away from becoming the first Imperial President, while Pelosi is the first Imperial Speaker of the House.

Diarrhea Mouth has been sucking up to Communists since Russia was the Soviet Union. China has been Di Fi’s forte.

Naming the worst is not easy, but I have to give the nod to Di Fi because Chinese Communists are a much larger threat to the U.S. than the leftover Soviet Commies who embraced United Nations environmental scams after the Berlin Wall came down.

Lloyd Billingsley
    December 17th, 2019

Wrong forum dumb ass
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    Wrong forum dumb ass
    To Miss Margot Frank: I have been on this board for a year. You joined this board in March of this year and posted 1,385 more message than I, yet I cannot point to one thing you said in my threads that is worth remembering. I suspect it is the same in the several thousand messages you posted that I did not read.

Bottom line: You have to be a complete idiot to still not know the forums.

See number 3 permalink in this thread:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...77#post3346377

See number 3 permalink —— and especially number 5 in this thread:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...57#post2931557
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flanders For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-18-2019)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

To Miss Margot Frank: I have been on this board for a year. You joined this board in March of this year and posted 1,385 more message than I, yet I cannot point to one thing you said in my threads that is worth remembering. I suspect it is the same in the several thousand messages you posted that I did not read.

Bottom line: You have to be a complete idiot to still not know the forums.

See number 3 permalink in this thread:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...77#post3346377

See number 3 permalink —— and especially number 5 in this thread:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...57#post2931557
    If you been here for years,you should know this thread doesn't belong here,dumb ass!
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you been here for years,
    To Miss Margot Frank: Asshole. Years is plural.

you should know this thread doesn't belong here,dumb ass!
    To Miss Margot Frank: I posted this reply just to bring a little sunshine into your dark world. Regardless of which forum I placed it you would not grasp the implications. Surprise me and make the effort:

ROME — The United Nations Secretary General, Antonio Guterres, said Monday he looks forward to congratulating Pope Francis personally for his important work in environmentalism, multilateralism, and immigration.

In an interview with the Italian daily La Stampa, Guterres, who has been described as the Vatican’s “ally” at the United Nations, reiterated his opposition to the pro-sovereignty movement as well as his shared worldview with Pope Francis.

“I wanted to meet with the Holy Father to express my appreciation for his work,” said Guterres, who will soon visit the pope. “He is a strong voice on the climate crisis, on poverty and inequality, on multilateralism, on the protection of refugees and migrants, on disarmament and many other important issues.”

“Through his work, the Pope is contributing to reaching many of our objectives, including the Sustainable Development Goals, combating climate change and promoting a culture of peace,” he added.

Want Breaking News from Breitbart Direct to Your Inbox? Takes Just 2 Seconds...

Having formerly been the UN High Commissioner for Refugees, Guterres also expressed strong opinions on the need for greater openness to migrants.

The number of people who are forcibly displaced is “shocking and harrowing,” he said. “Conflicts have become more complex, and combined with trends such as climate change, population growth, rapid urbanization, and food insecurity, we can unfortunately anticipate that forced displacement andhumanitarian needs will continue to increase.”

“I believe we have to fulfil the promises of responsibility-sharing set out in the Global Compact on Refugees,” he said. “We must reestablish the integrity of the international refugee protection regime.”

“Cooperation and international solidarity are key to bring sustainable solutions to the men, women and children affected,” Guterres said, while praising “the new policies” of Italy’s new leftist Government.

Regarding climate change, the U.N. General Secretary said he is “disappointed with the results of COP25, which just concluded in Madrid,” because the international community “lost an important opportunity to show increased ambition on mitigation, adaptation and finance to tackle the climate crisis.”

“We must not give up and I will not give up,” he said. “I’m more determined than ever to work for 2020 to be the year in which all countries commit to do what science tells us is necessary to reach carbon neutrality in 2050 and a no more than 1.5-degree temperature rise.”

“The climate crisis is a race against time for the survival of our civilization,” he added. “It is unfortunately a race that we are losing.”

“While many people already face the dire consequences of the climate crisis, the reality of an environment that is becoming uninhabitable is still not obvious to everyone,” he said. “But we can still reverse the trends. Solutions exist.”

Mr. Guterres also underscored his conviction that the way forward involves a move away from nationalism toward a more multilateral international society.

“Contrary to what is often said, we need greater international solidarity and more multilateralism,” he said. “We need to work together to address issues of peace and security, to promote sustainable development, to advance human rights, to reduce inequalities and to avoid a climate catastrophe.”

We need a universal system that respects international law and is organized around strong multilateral institutions. But this multilateralism needs to adapt to the challenges of today and tomorrow,” he added.

U.N. Secretary General: Pope Francis Is Great Ally in Climate, Migration, Peace
    by Thomas D. Williams, Ph.D.
    16 Dec 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2019...gration-peace/

Chinese Communists are a much larger threat to the U.S. than the leftover Soviet Commies who embraced United Nations environmental scams after the Berlin Wall came down.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Lloyd Billingsley
    December 17th, 2019

Shouldn't Maxine Waters be on that list too?

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

To Miss Margot Frank: Asshole. Years is plural.

To Miss Margot Frank: I posted this reply just to bring a little sunshine into your dark world. Regardless of which forum I placed it you would not grasp the implications. Surprise me and make the effort:

ROME — The United Nations Secretary General, Antonio Guterres, said Monday he looks forward to congratulating Pope Francis personally for his important work in environmentalism, multilateralism, and immigration.

In an interview with the Italian daily La Stampa, Guterres, who has been described as the Vatican’s “ally” at the United Nations, reiterated his opposition to the pro-sovereignty movement as well as his shared worldview with Pope Francis.

“I wanted to meet with the Holy Father to express my appreciation for his work,” said Guterres, who will soon visit the pope. “He is a strong voice on the climate crisis, on poverty and inequality, on multilateralism, on the protection of refugees and migrants, on disarmament and many other important issues.”

“Through his work, the Pope is contributing to reaching many of our objectives, including the Sustainable Development Goals, combating climate change and promoting a culture of peace,” he added.

Want Breaking News from Breitbart Direct to Your Inbox? Takes Just 2 Seconds...

Having formerly been the UN High Commissioner for Refugees, Guterres also expressed strong opinions on the need for greater openness to migrants.

The number of people who are forcibly displaced is “shocking and harrowing,” he said. “Conflicts have become more complex, and combined with trends such as climate change, population growth, rapid urbanization, and food insecurity, we can unfortunately anticipate that forced displacement andhumanitarian needs will continue to increase.”

“I believe we have to fulfil the promises of responsibility-sharing set out in the Global Compact on Refugees,” he said. “We must reestablish the integrity of the international refugee protection regime.”

“Cooperation and international solidarity are key to bring sustainable solutions to the men, women and children affected,” Guterres said, while praising “the new policies” of Italy’s new leftist Government.

Regarding climate change, the U.N. General Secretary said he is “disappointed with the results of COP25, which just concluded in Madrid,” because the international community “lost an important opportunity to show increased ambition on mitigation, adaptation and finance to tackle the climate crisis.”

“We must not give up and I will not give up,” he said. “I’m more determined than ever to work for 2020 to be the year in which all countries commit to do what science tells us is necessary to reach carbon neutrality in 2050 and a no more than 1.5-degree temperature rise.”

“The climate crisis is a race against time for the survival of our civilization,” he added. “It is unfortunately a race that we are losing.”

“While many people already face the dire consequences of the climate crisis, the reality of an environment that is becoming uninhabitable is still not obvious to everyone,” he said. “But we can still reverse the trends. Solutions exist.”

Mr. Guterres also underscored his conviction that the way forward involves a move away from nationalism toward a more multilateral international society.

“Contrary to what is often said, we need greater international solidarity and more multilateralism,” he said. “We need to work together to address issues of peace and security, to promote sustainable development, to advance human rights, to reduce inequalities and to avoid a climate catastrophe.”

We need a universal system that respects international law and is organized around strong multilateral institutions. But this multilateralism needs to adapt to the challenges of today and tomorrow,” he added.

U.N. Secretary General: Pope Francis Is Great Ally in Climate, Migration, Peace
    by Thomas D. Williams, Ph.D.
    16 Dec 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2019...gration-peace/

So you admit a political post in Sports,Hobbies and Pictures forum is ridiculous.
    Thanks for playing.
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,527 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Lloyd Billingsley
    December 17th, 2019

All 3. mice.jpg

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-18-2019), Flanders (12-18-2019)

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    To anonymoose: She would if she was more than a big mouth with no authority.

So you admit a political post in Sports,Hobbies and Pictures forum is ridiculous.

To Miss Margot Frank: Where did I admit that?

Thanks for playing.
    To Miss Margot Frank: Your idiotic responses should have told me that you are eight or nine years old. In the future go play with kids your own age.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

To Miss Margot Frank: Where did I admit that?

To Miss Margot Frank: Your idiotic responses should have told me that you are eight or nine years old. In the future go play with kids your own age.
    So you got nothing!
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Lloyd Billingsley
    December 17th, 2019

Now that's a tough one, I'd say Devin "twilight Uber to the White House" Nunes, or Darrell Issa, but the later has been missing ever since Goudy lectured him on Congressional hearings, so, Nunes gets my vote, he's pretty much recognized as a snake

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Now that's a tough one, I'd say Devin "twilight Uber to the White House" Nunes, or Darrell Issa, but the later has been missing ever since Goudy lectured him on Congressional hearings, so, Nunes gets my vote, he's pretty much recognized as a snake
    Nunes has been proved right over the FISA bullshit. So I can well see why you'd be pissed off, Arsecheese.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Flanders (12-19-2019)

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    The fact that someone that stupid is in congress is a little frightening. And she's definitely a freakazoid with the James Brown wig.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Flanders (12-19-2019)

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Will USC regain its once high spot in college football?
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The press is picking up on Diarrhea Mouth’s pretensions of royal blood:

Queen Nancy Pelosi is not amused. Having just demanded her subjects in the House impeach the president in a historic and unprecedented party-line vote, jeopardizing the reelection of many and even threatening her own reign, Her Royal Highness, aka the House Speaker, grew testy recently with inquisitive reporters.

Pelosi scolded the pesky press for wanting to know why, for the first time in the nation’s history, she did not follow the accustomed path of handing the articles of impeachment over to the Senate for an expected trial. Having to explain her bizarre decision was apparently beneath her; she cut off inquiries abruptly saying, “Any other questions because I’m not going to answer any more questions on this... I’m not going to go there anymore.”

She stopped short of demanding “Off with their heads!” but from the look in her eye, it was only the cameras that restrained her.

Liz Peek: Queen Pelosi wants to rule the Senate and nation but voters will revolt
    By Liz Peek
    Published 1 day ago

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/liz-peek-queen-pelosi-wants-to-rule-the-senate-and-nation-but-voters-will-revolt

Notice when the Queen of Hearts banged the gavel she signaled Democrat tarts & farts to stop cheering or lose their heads: