Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LITERALLY every Conservative on this board...

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Of course not
    Then we have nothing to discuss.

If you haven't read the transcript, then you have no valid opinion to offer.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FastLane View Post
    I read it and it wasn't like what Adam Achiff said it said. Democrats are liars who have no morals just like Sack of Schiff.
    Oh you did, anatta?

So explain why Trump doesn't utter the word "corruption" once during this call, and then explain this:

Zelensky: I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Oh you did, anatta?

So explain why Trump doesn't utter the word "corruption" once during this call, and then explain this:

Zelensky: I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

do you ever stop whining?
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

MAGA MAN (12-18-2019)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,177 Times in 10,395 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    I read enough to know FISA was severely abused, and Steele was the main source ( as well as circular sourcing)
    and Mueller said "no collusion"

I also know I was 100% right from the beginning there was no "Russian collusion" ( an absurd construct)
    and the Deep State Creeps are going down.

FACTUAL RESULTS OF THE OBSTRUCTION INVESTIGATION

A. The Campaign's Response to Reports About Russian Support for Trump
    B. The President's Conduct Concerning the Investigation of Michael Flynn
    C. The President's Reaction to Public Confirmation of the FBl's Russia Investigation
    D. Events Leading Up To and Surrounding the Termination of FBI Director Corney
    E. The President's Efforts to Remove the Special Counsel
    F. The President's Efforts to Curtail the Special Counsel Investigation
    H. The President's Further Efforts to Have the Attorney General Take Over the Investigation
    I. The President Orders McGahn to Deny that the President Tried to Fire the Special Counsel
    J. The President's Conduct Towards Flynn, Manafort,
    K. The President's Conduct Involving Michael Cohen

“Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations. The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General's recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony. Viewing the acts collectively can help to illuminate their significance. For example, the President's direction to McGahn to have the Special Counsel removed was followed almost immediately by his direction to Lewandowski to tell the Attorney General to limit the scope of the Russia investigation to prospective election-interference only-a temporal connection that suggests that both acts were taken with a related purpose with respect to the investigation.”

Obstruction of justice - 18 USC 1501-1521
    Witness intimidation 18 USC 1512
    Emoluments - US Constitution
    Abuse of power - no statute. Merely reason to be removed from office
    Extortion – 18 USC 112
    Solicitation of something of value from a foreign entity - 11CFR 110.2 and 11 CFR 300.2

Extortion – 4 elements
    Threat – withholding $400 million
    Intent – Forcing public announcement of investigations
    Fear – of loss of funding for defensive weapons against the Russians
    Property – the thing of value is the investigations of 2016 tampering and the Bidens

6. The Following 2 Users Groan At domer76 For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (12-18-2019), USFREEDOM911 (12-18-2019)

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    where have you been since Sept? it's been covered ad nauseum.

Frequently full source docs are not read thru - they are there though when needed to -
    like "high crimes and misdemeanors" being the sole basis for impeachment -not this garbage "abuse of Office"
    or "obstruction of Congress" ( whatever that is supposed to mean)
    Abuse of power IS a "high crime and misdemeanor"

8. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (12-18-2019)

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FastLane View Post
    I read it and it wasn't like what Adam Achiff said it said. Democrats are liars who have no morals just like Sack of Schiff.
    It was almost EXACTLY what Schiff said.

Trump: we do a lot for Ukraine. but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

Schiff: We've been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don't see much reciprocity here.".

Trump: I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it's something that you should really ask them about. When I was speaking to Angela Merkel she talks Ukraine, but she ·doesn't do anything. A lot of the European countries are the same way so I think it's something you want to look at but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

Schiff: "I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are." Trump then said of the US-Ukraine relationship: "I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine."

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it….. There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.[

Schiff: "I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though. And I'm going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent. Understand? Lots of it, on this and on that."

10. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (12-18-2019)

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Oh you did, anatta?

OMG......he has ANOTHER NAME?